Forum › JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom discussion

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Can anyone recommend a manga with a high t:u ratio?

Am I an idiot for not getting what this means? Is it cause I haven't read enough yuri?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Am I an idiot for not getting what this means? Is it cause I haven't read enough yuri?

t= thirsty and u=useless, so I'm guessing they want manga about lesbians who are both incredibly useless and incredibly thirsty at the same time.

joined Jul 26, 2016

t= thirsty and u=useless, so I'm guessing they want manga about lesbians who are both incredibly useless and incredibly thirsty at the same time.

The wording implies a high degree of thirst relative to the uselessness quotient tho?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

The wording implies a high degree of thirst relative to the uselessness quotient tho?

I guess it'd be something like this:

High ratio of thirst to uselessness- Bright and Cherry Amnesia, since the protagonist gets lightheaded every time she's thirsty, but still strives to get as much canoodling in as possible.

High ratio of uselessness to thirst- Adachi and Shimamura, full stop.

Equal balance- Bloom Into You, since Touko gets horny and makes demands whenever they pop into her mind, but is also rather tentative when non-horny and becomes useless when it comes to the emotional intimacy part (It's complicated).

Absolute uselessness, zero thirst- Most Class S stuff, which fixates on ambiguously platonic affection and doesn't even get close to sexual attraction (obviously, exceptions exist).

Absolute thirst- It starts with P, ends with Y, and it ain't Poppin' Party (Unless you're on certain websites, in which case, you already know what you're looking for).

This would probably be better expressed with one of those yin-yang memes that are getting popular on Twitter lately, but I'm too lazy to make one.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I guess it'd be something like this:

High ratio of thirst to uselessness- Bright and Cherry Amnesia, since the protagonist gets lightheaded every time she's thirsty, but still strives to get as much canoodling in as possible.

High ratio of uselessness to thirst- Adachi and Shimamura, full stop.

Equal balance- Bloom Into You, since Touko gets horny and makes demands whenever they pop into her mind, but is also rather tentative when non-horny and becomes useless when it comes to the emotional intimacy part (It's complicated).

Absolute uselessness, zero thirst- Most Class S stuff, which fixates on ambiguously platonic affection and doesn't even get close to sexual attraction (obviously, exceptions exist).

Absolute thirst- It starts with P, ends with Y, and it ain't Poppin' Party (Unless you're on certain websites, in which case, you already know what you're looking for).

This would probably be better expressed with one of those yin-yang memes that are getting popular on Twitter lately, but I'm too lazy to make one.

Got it. Thank you!

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 3:50PM

Bubbles
joined Oct 1, 2020

Is this supposed to be a manga for people into milfs? Because I'm totally into the mc, and I really don't get this comment section.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Is this supposed to be a manga for people into milfs? Because I'm totally into the mc, and I really don't get this comment section.

I'm into both the mother and mc...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

It's a manga for people into yuri. Are you into yuri? If so, it's for you.

joined Oct 26, 2020

Imagine thinking a cute girl likes you but she only wants your mom

joined Jul 21, 2020

Imagine thinking a cute girl likes you but she only wants your mom

If you're a yuri fan, you'll get crazy turned on!

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no! Literally everyone's an idiot!

Ganbare, idiots!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is gonna be nice

74098667_p13
joined Apr 28, 2020

Top-Tier Manga

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

just a reminder to not go and message the mangaka on Twitter in English about how much you enjoyed this scanlation. Seriously. I know it seems like a good idea, and that she'll never figure out you read the scanlation as long as you don't mention it specifically, but she knows.

last edited at Nov 1, 2020 9:20PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can recomend a Yuri manga where the central drama comes from one of the characters being useless, not at love But at any level of social relations

joined Jun 21, 2018

It's a manga for people into yuri. Are you into yuri? If so, it's for you.

I'm into yuri, especially milf yuri, so it's definitely for me!
I wish these would stop with the misunderstandings and be more like the 0. chapters, but I can wait!

last edited at Nov 23, 2020 2:12PM

joined May 25, 2019

DAMN I FEEL THE HEROIN SO MUCH, I ALSO ALWAYS FALL FOR OLDER WOMEN BUT NEVER EVEN GET THIS FAR besides being male. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPROACH THEM I HATE IT ( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )

MA GOD what is wrong with you guys and all these drug quote over a misspelled word...THAT'S THE REASON WHY I FUCKING LOVE THIS COMMUNITY.

Jokes aside these hot milfs are an enigma for itself to solve HOW DO YOU APPROACH THEM
T_T

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

The facial expressions, the art.. this is damn funny and beautiful, I can't. I also love that it only has 4 pages per chapter but every panel is worth 6 seconds at least.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I know he's there for humor, but could we just get rid of the dude?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I know he's there for humor, but could we just get rid of the dude?

But then it'd just be JK-chan and Some Woman I Guess.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, nice! This is still going.

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Hey uh chapter 8 is missing

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I Guess 8 ate itself for once

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

What the.Thank you both!

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Why can’t we have this version of Pokémon battles in real life?

To reply you must either login or sign up.