Forum › This Plain Girl's Skirt Will Shrink By 0.1mm For Every Like discussion

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

this has got to be the oddest trajectory a series has ever gone, from something seemingly set up to be a hentai scenario to wholesome yuri

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I wonder if there's an agency somewhere that specifically deploys guys to hit on girls who seem to have romantic subtext. The dudes get their jaws broken, the relationship progresses thanks to the intensity of the situation, and the agency presumably compensates the victims based on the damage incurred and the degree of progress they brought about.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Gyaru: Maybe you'll get hit on!
Plainy: Gets hit on
Gyaru:

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm convinced: Gyaru-chan is Nikaidou-san's secret sister.

She chose the path of the bad girl gyaru instead of the path of the ojousama (which was Nikaidou's choice) but in the end both paths led to the same place.

(Hey, perhaps Plainy is Tadokoro's cousin or something? lol)

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 1:49AM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I wonder if there's an agency somewhere that specifically deploys guys to hit on girls who seem to have romantic subtext. The dudes get their jaws broken, the relationship progresses thanks to the intensity of the situation, and the agency presumably compensates the victims based on the damage incurred and the degree of progress they brought about.

Started reading this thinking comment "yeah, yeah, all those assholes piss me off too" and then by the end my mind is blown. That is a GREAT idea! Let's make it happen.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

How did something that started so skeevy become so wholesome?

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

THIS IS ONE OF THE CUTEST THING'S ON THIS GOD FORBIDDEN WEBSITE

'FUCKING SUE ME

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 4:25AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This series is fucking blessed dude. I love it when really great stuff arises from humble or incongruous beginnings.

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE ONE OF THEM CONFESSES.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The twist: They were actually hired by Gyaru-chan.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Gyaru-chan showing off dem legs.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

That's really the only plausible explanation. There are apparently hordes of these guys trolling the streets, parks, and beaches of every Japanese town and city. Must be where all the sales tax increase went.

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 5:40PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

As a man, seeing a woman brutalize asshole creeps and send them away crying (or to the hospital) just warms my heart. All little girls should have martial arts training, as far as I'm concerned.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I wonder what their child is gonna be called. Kiddo?

joined Apr 6, 2019

I'm convinced: Gyaru-chan is Nikaidou-san's secret sister.

She chose the path of the bad girl gyaru instead of the path of the ojousama (which was Nikaidou's choice) but in the end both paths led to the same place.

(Hey, perhaps Plainy is Tadokoro's cousin or something? lol)

Yeaaah, blondes kicking ass. Or kicking stomach.

I can totally see the family air!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

THIS.
On another hand, I never knew I needed a gyaru and a socially awkward girl couple in my life until now.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Deserved

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The author posted an alternate ending for this chapter

last edited at Dec 20, 2020 9:11AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You mean that ?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

You mean that ?

Oh, never mind. I completely forgot about that and just assumed the author was doing something else; I’m dumb

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

Will we ever get an update T~T

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

well that was a fun ride

joined Feb 10, 2022

I wish the author could have made them confessed tho we can figure out they did it eventually

joined Jul 30, 2020

Another chapter was uploaded to Mangadex under its "sequel" series (They're both combined here):
https://mangadex.org/chapter/f13b9dc0-5e47-4509-ab9d-948fbc3bf440/1

To reply you must either login or sign up.