Yay, more!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Not gonna lie, the ch16 tickling/poking stuff was downright hot :O

last edited at May 5, 2022 10:13PM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oooh, too bad we didn’t get to see gyaru’s reactions to plainy trying on bikinis. Thanks for uploading more. Hope they keep coming!

Not gonna lie, the ch16 tickling/poking stuff was downright hot :O

I KNOW RIGHT?!?! i kept going back on forth admiring the pages. like. its so hawt.

joined Mar 8, 2016

IT'S BACK!?!?!

Author-sensei, please give me a place to shove my money for a full serialization of this. We need it. ;_;

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I uhhh totally didnt just shout tskr at their menacing stares..

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Damn these two literally can't go out in public without being sexually assaulted, wtf

Edit: I mean *harassed, not assaulted

last edited at May 6, 2022 7:48AM

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Damn these two literally can't go out in public without being sexually assaulted, wtf

They weren't sexually assaulted though?

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

So beautiful, especially that penetrati- I mean tickling scene. Truthly an awesome manga

joined Mar 25, 2021

sexually harassed*

though it would definitely be assault if it continues to escalate
thankfully we have gyaru chan to knee strike pests away

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Right now it's just a dude staring at her. Rude, but I'd find it hard to declare that harassment without him saying or doing anything else.

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Right now it's just a dude staring at her. Rude, but I'd find it hard to declare that harassment without him saying or doing anything else.

I meant in the previous chapters, it happend pretty much twice

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

sexually harassed*

Pretty sure the lifeguard page was just an extra and didn't really "happen", considering the actual context going on in the chapter. (They're basically on a date lol, who would volunteer as a lifeguard while out on a date?)

Also, like someone else pointed out, looking isn't a crime. If anything, only in fiction-land is it acceptable to knee a random stranger in the dick just for looking at someone attractive at the pool. In real life, that's a fast-ticket to getting kicked out of the park at best and an assault charge at worst.

(Unless the good 'ol double standard of "all men are perverted criminals so if a woman hits a man, he probably deserved it" rears its ugly head, which I suppose it could.)

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

This stated out as something a little cliché, simple and a bit funny and now it's just.. my heart, I really ship these two. XD

joined Jul 21, 2020

Jimiko officially stops being a jimiko as of now.
No jimiko in the world has a pair of gazongas like that one. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

joined Mar 25, 2021

sexually harassed*

Pretty sure the lifeguard page was just an extra and didn't really "happen", considering the actual context going on in the chapter. (They're basically on a date lol, who would volunteer as a lifeguard while out on a date?)

Also, like someone else pointed out, looking isn't a crime. If anything, only in fiction-land is it acceptable to knee a random stranger in the dick just for looking at someone attractive at the pool. In real life, that's a fast-ticket to getting kicked out of the park at best and an assault charge at worst.

(Unless the good 'ol double standard of "all men are perverted criminals so if a woman hits a man, he probably deserved it" rears its ugly head, which I suppose it could.)

I meant a few chapters ago where the guys kept advancing despite Gyaru chan shooting them down, where she knee strikes them

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I meant a few chapters ago where the guys kept advancing despite Gyaru chan shooting them down, where she knee strikes them

Ah, got'cha.

joined Nov 25, 2021

awaa theyre back with it! loving this close but not-so-close relationship between them HAHAHAH

last edited at May 7, 2022 2:50PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Damn that is cute tho.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Awww they never got together. Sad face :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.