Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Seconds, indeed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

This is getting dangerous

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

This is a classic parent-child interaction- kids with odd notions get bummed after discovering reality, and parents come up with reassurances to make 'em feel better. You gotta hand it to Taiyaki- she's not just doing mamacon in terms of character design, but actually has the mother-daughter dynamic down as well (only with more sex). Truly, an artist devoted to her craft.

joined May 24, 2014

Yay!

They're closer to fucking!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

way to go, Sakaya, way to go. XD

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

OMG, LMAO

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Congratulations, you played yourself

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

HELL YEA

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sayaka brought it upon herself. She has no right to complain.

I'm picturing now a scene where Yuuki gets in bed with Sayaka and asks for (married) sex. Then the dialogue would go:
"Yuuki, do you even know what exactly sex is?"
"Not at all!"
"Figured as much. (sigh) The word has many definitions, but to make it simple, you gotta do it like this... and this... and this..."

joined Jun 21, 2018

Taiyuki's other momcon series never got this great so soon!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Somebody needs to show this to Taiyaki. And explain it if she doesn't get it.

OMG, yes! And then share her reaction back to us!

Update: Taiyaki's now seen the fanart and her reactions are as follows:

ゆるおやこのファンアートだー!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Yuru Oyako fanart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILFってなんだ???と思って調べてみたところmom I would like to fuckの略で熟女のスラング表現らしいけど、ゆるおやこの場合本当に文字通りそのままの意味で超笑ってる
Upon thinking "What does MILF mean???", I looked it up and found it's an abbreviation for "mom I would like to fuck". It's apparently slang for a mature woman, but in Yuru Oyako's case, it would be taken literally, which I found really hilarious.

昨日あゆみさん(ユリタイムズの中の人)とゆるおやこの英語版タイトルどうしようか〜という話をしてたんだけどM,ILFで良いような気がしてきた
Yesterday I was talking with Ayumi-san (someone from The Yuri Times) about what to do for the English title of Yuru Oyako, but now I feel like "M,ILF" would be good,

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

MILFってなんだ???と思って調べてみたところmom I would like to fuckの略で熟女のスラング表現らしいけど、ゆるおやこの場合本当に文字通りそのままの意味で超笑ってる
Upon thinking "What does MILF mean???", I looked it up and found it's an abbreviation for "mom I would like to fuck". It's apparently slang for a mature woman, but in Yuru Oyako's case, it would be taken literally, which I found really hilarious.

Yesterday I was talking with Ayumi-san (someone from The Yuri Times) about what to do for the English title of Yuru Oyako, but now I feel like "M,ILF" would be good,

OMG it actually happened; her reactions just as great as I was hoping

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 6:38PM

joined May 24, 2014

I got the feeling the series won't be yuru any longer

king Leylard the second
Suichan%20ll99
joined Jun 27, 2020

Oh my god ~They finally kissed!!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That's beautiful and I love it <3

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

If they really do this I would totally buy a print copy and put it on my shelf, so every visitor knows exactly what I am reading in these dark times (or all the times)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I love how elegantly the problem was solved.

Indeed, the whole issue of marriage between parent and child is a problem only if you think about it in Westerner terms (going to a church, asking for divine blessings, all that stuff). If you think about it in Japanese terms, marriage is not different from adoption: someone who wasn't in your family register goes to the city hall with you and enters your family register — and from that day on, you're family. Thus there's no need for a family member (a child, a sibling) to marry you: you're already like that since the day you were born. Brilliant!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Indeed, the whole issue of marriage between parent and child is a problem only if you think about it in Westerner terms (going to a church, asking for divine blessings, all that stuff). If you think about it in Japanese terms, marriage is not different from adoption: someone who wasn't in your family register goes to the city hall with you and enters your family register — and from that day on, you're family. Thus there's no need for a family member (a child, a sibling) to marry you: you're already like that since the day you were born. Brilliant!

Wait, I feel sure there was also something about “get married and have sex,” wasn’t there?

I’m sure I heard about that somewhere . . .

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

boy she got completely outsmarted and outplayed.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

She got played~~

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

IT'S HAPPENING, EVERYBODY STAY CALM!
STAY F*ING CALM!!!

(Translation from my brain)

joined Nov 14, 2014

WOW, didn't expect that! xD

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

OMG! THANK YOU!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Wait, I feel sure there was also something about “get married and have sex,” wasn’t there?

I’m sure I heard about that somewhere . . .

Lol, I'm more or less sure that the guy in the city hall doesn't tell the newlyweds anything like "And from now on you're officially allowed to have SEX!"

That's more of a priest-ish thing.

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 4:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.