Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

joined Jun 12, 2019

Sooooooo cute

joined Jul 1, 2018

Would you look at this bulldozing home wrecker.

It's Kaori who is "the homewrecker".

She's the one whining about having a pretty young girlfriend to an outsider and wallowing in her terrible self-esteem.

Of course she gets hit on. Who the hell wouldn't try to bag her? She's signaling that she's available and "I'm telling you these intimate details, so could you maybe... Fuck me and console me"? That's how anyone who would be interested in her would take a situation like this.

Whether her friend is serious about this or not doesn't particularly matter. It's Kaori's own behavior that is the problem.

In this particular situation I would have to disagree with you. It just seems like Yukawa is likely insecure about dating a younger woman and also thinking about how bad it would hurt her if her and Mizuki were to break up. I didn’t get the impression that she was signaling her friend that she wanted relations with her. My impression is that she’s insecure and was trying to get reassurance or perhaps a different perspective/advice from her friend. Though, she should be talking to Mizuki about something like this in my opinion. But while reading this chapter I never felt that she was implicating “let’s have sex so I feel better”.

I agree with you.

yah it didn't feel like that at all

if this is how someone reads a signal... yo that's bad. HAHAHA i mean assuming it that way naaah

I actually didn't feel any signals at all. But i guess signals on the friend that she is quite interested with her???

anyways

i guess she's just kidding but half meant

You know that trope where all this time she likes her trope. Right that one.

or she's just flat out testing her or joking around

This is VERY similar to what happened in another Doujin manga series that revolved around a stickier theme.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is VERY similar to what happened in another Doujin manga series that revolved around a stickier theme.

...you mean, knee-jerk forums dramas?

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Alright. This halloween chapter is cute as the dickens but I ain't forgot last chapter

joined Jul 1, 2018

...you mean, knee-jerk forums dramas?

I actually meant the plot of the manga, but now that I think about it... yes.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... NOW meeting you for drinks is not appropriate! Time to leave!

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

If Mahiro don't back off imma have to slap her I swear to Yuri Christ

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

I had the impression that Mahiro was provoking her with saying all that stuff, so her friend would realize that she has to fight/work for her romance
But also probably a bit of unpacking of her repressed feelings

joined Mar 19, 2020

I had the impression that Mahiro was provoking her with saying all that stuff, so her friend would realize that she has to fight/work for her romance
But also probably a bit of unpacking of her repressed feelings

Two birds one stone. It’s a win win either way lol. Not really, but kind of.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Aw damn I feel sad for Mahiro

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

Ahh, so Mahiro is the Satone(chuunibyou) of this manga, added too late and just set to fail.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

That dot in the chapter number confused the hell out of me... until I realized it's probably just chapters 24 and 25, not the chapter 24 and 1/4 :P

... oh yeah, and the chapters. I'm kinda surprised Mahiro got some backstory, I thought it's just going to be a cheeky nudge for Yukawa to realize her feelings and all that, turns out that's not at all what happened :P

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 1:00PM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Ahh, so Mahiro is the Satone(chuunibyou) of this manga, added too late and just set to fail.

Mahiro has appeared a few times since chapter 2

joined Dec 5, 2019

Poor Mahiro, that is rough, hope she meets someone nice

joined Aug 23, 2011

Yuri friendzoned. Can't say I've seen that one before lol

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Am I an asshole for kinda hoping that Miho someone comes back and she and Mahiro get together? I mean I doubt that that would happen, but now I hope it really does, cuz I'm sure many of us can relate to Mahiro in some way (except the part where she goes after a friend in a relationship)

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 9:23PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

She’s way too cute

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

I know I was hoping for "she was just trying a roundabout way to get her to see her feelings" but im glad that since its real we get high school and college Kayo :3 shes just the cutest character ever designed

joined Sep 22, 2015

Poor Mahiro! Now I feel bad for her. She genuinely liked Kayo and was apparently already out to her. It must have been crazy for her to know Kayo likes girls now. If she had been more persistent back then, maybe.. Oh well..We heard that before. Hopefully she'll be like Sayaka in Bloom into You and get a nice gf too!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Am I an asshole for kinda hoping that Miho someone comes back and she and Mahiro get together? I mean I doubt that that would happen, but now I hope it really does, cuz I'm sure many of us can relate to Mahiro in some way (except the part where she goes after a friend in a relationship)

Question: why would you want to be with somebody who will, in your fantasy, leave you at a drop of the hat, not because there's an incompatibility, not because you did anything wrong, but because somebody else asked her out?

It's like people who get in a serious relationship with someone they're having an affair with. If they cheated on their previous partner, guess what... they're going to cheat on you too. It makes no sense why people do this.

Wait, what? I'm sorry for being an idiot cause I don't get what your asking. I was just hoping the Miho character who kept asking for help came back and became a possible love interest for Mahiro, mostly because I can't think of anyone else who could be one. If you're accusing Mahiro of being someone who wants to have an affair, than that's kind of off the mark, since she's asking Kayoko to end her relationship before getting together, which is still a pretty shitty thing to do. Though, if having an affair was on the table, then Mahiro may take that offer but there's no guarantee. Also, getting in a serious relationship with someone you had with is not a good idea, but I feel like there might be some exceptions to that. Like for example, a person who was in an abusive relationship that was too afraid to leave their partner, but they fall in love with someone else and cheat with that person. It's pretty unlikely, but not impossible.
Basically, what I'm saying is I'm spouting incomprehensible nonsense because I don't get what you asked. Sorry

joined Jun 7, 2019

aahh the:"i'm gay and i didn't know that the girl that i like was also gay until she started dating another girl" it's a classic

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Teiji got licenced! So we are not going to continue this series. Support the author and buy the original! <3

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Teiji got licenced! So we are not going to continue this series. Support the author and buy the original! <3

Publisher btw

It also include Tsuki no Suppin and the recent Hitogoto Desu Kara!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hmm...I really do hate how bad digital copyright is. Though in this case, it looks like $7 per month for access to the entire library, which isn't bad, considering the titles they just licensed. Is anyone familiar with accessibility for folks outside of the US?

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

last edited at Dec 3, 2020 2:28PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Publisher btw

It also include Tsuki no Suppin and the recent Hitogoto Desu Kara!

Ohhhh Hitogoto desu kara!
I'm actually very happy that a manga streaming service is growing. It's exactly what I've been wishing for a long time!

To reply you must either login or sign up.