Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

We're almost there now. Come on, Author, don't let us down!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Nice DNAss.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Wow these suger mom shorts are getting lewder by the chapter!

Bubbles
joined Oct 1, 2020

I hope there is a Sugar Momma 4. Every chapter that skirt is a bit more open second page is really wholesome.

Woah, like, woah. I got the trend, but this is way above my expectations. Sadly we won't have a chapter with an Insane Amounts of Sex tag. I also doubt there'll be any sugar momma 5...

Why are you taking your panties off too!?

Oh, Sayaka, you naïve little girl...

Nah, it's more like a shy girl asking her partner to remove her skirt, and getting all tsundere when she takes off her panties too.

2) Taiyaki flipped the page order in every chapter. The second page precedes the first.

You may be right, but Sugar Momma 1 seems to be in order, at least from the dialogue.

It also seems like the second page is 'reality' and the first page is the kid's imagination.

I think they are real:
- Sugar Momma 1, Sayaka says "Just take it normally... / eh~ that's no fun~" which wouldn't make sense without the first.
- Sugar Momma 2, page 3 is not a delusion, and there Yuuki's leg are that of the first page, not of the second.
- Sugar Momma 3, the position is practically the same, just with a filter. Still, it did happen.

Edit: if sugar momma 2, page 3 was made afterward for the fans to clarify what the situation was, why showing Sayaka getting up with Yuuki's legs spread, instead of showing Yuuki dreaming about page 1? It seems obvious to me that page 1 happened and the author tried to clarify it (instead of denying it).

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 6:33PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Sadly we won't have a chapter with an Insane Amounts of Sex tag. I also doubt there'll be any sugar momma 5...

Hopefully you're wrong on both counts. ;)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Sadly we won't have a chapter with an Insane Amounts of Sex tag.

Don't be so sure. Taiyaki might be acclimating us to each new level of lewd before plunging ever deeper into the depths of forbidden desires and fetishes.

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 7:38PM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Sadly we won't have a chapter with an Insane Amounts of Sex tag.

Don't be so sure. Taiyaki might be acclimating us to each new level of lewd before plunging ever deeper into the depths of forbidden desires and fetishes.

So the final chapter will just be unbirth, representing how the mamacon relationship has become an Ouroboros that goes back to the moment of the daughter's creation? Nice. I, for one, cannot wait for The End of Mamangelion.

Whatsapp%20image%202019-04-25%20at%2010.16.22%20pm%20(1)
joined Jan 4, 2018

The author made the official english translations. Please support the author guys.
Here's the link :
https://tiyk66.fanbox.cc/posts/1529085

Have a nice day!

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

Yes, she did up to Chapter 9.3? (with the notable exception of Chapter 8) through a translation service, here's the Twitter thread with the first set. She also posted a short English guide on how to sign up to her Fanbox. It seems that the particular service she used (Mantra) is mostly directed toward larger commercial users, but if there's enough overseas people on Fanbox she'll think about what to do. She's in the unique position of having a big fanbase abroad but zero publisher support, so it makes a lot of sense to try new things out.

last edited at Oct 31, 2020 4:36PM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Yuuki: But the only way Queen Elizabeth II could exist was if one of the Queens Elizabeth married her mother and took her surname!
Sayaka: ......

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Wdym they can't??

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

poor bassist girl

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Something tells me Yuuki is going to break time and space to make this happen.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

How dare you make her cry, Sayaka?! You'd better get over there and comfort her right now! :P

...Also, please post Sugar Momma part five, author.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Okay but 1st page, 2nd panel. Sayaka's position... She's hardly fighting anymore. Her body is welcoming the inevitable. Good, good.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wow :v

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It appears the Japanese have a good understanding of Oedipus complex.

The correct concept of Oedipus complex, too -- where both the boy and the girl experience intense love and want for their mother (none of that Electra shit).

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Imgur

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

tear up

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

A lil something I requested from /u/'s drawthread. I'm ashamed of how proud I am of this joke.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Haha, pretty good.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Oh wow, that's amazing! I love it!

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

A lil something I requested from /u/'s drawthread. I'm ashamed of how proud I am of this joke.

Excellent.
I am also now thinking of a MIL,F- a young office lady who wants to reconnect with her mother and have some soulful conversations, but keeps getting interrupted by phone calls from work before she can ask her mom to chat.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Don't be ashamed. I laughed so much!

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

^ That's absolutely hilarious, I love it

Also rip Yuuki's hopes and dreams

To reply you must either login or sign up.