Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Quit it with that, everybody and their mom know what group here has a beef with BD and put him on the table everytime.

What group is that? I didn't know Dynasty actually had cliques. I've been out of high school way too long to start that shit again. Ooh, ooh, wait. Is it the crack-shipper clique? That's my best guess, so if it's wrong oh well.

last edited at Nov 9, 2020 12:38PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Quit it with that, everybody and their mom know what group here has a beef with BD and put him on the table everytime.

What group is that? I didn't know Dynasty actually had cliques. I've been out of high school way too long to start that shit again. Ooh, ooh, wait. Is it the crack-shipper clique? That's my best guess, so if it's wrong oh well.

Most people i see going back and forth on BD are all regulars of the Spanish thread.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

All right, since this is clearly a topic that will continue to permeate the forums forevermore, I guess I have to clarify my previous statement. From the Forum Rules thread:

1. First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, and generally a jerk to other commenters is against the rules. So don’t do it.

At this point, Jeanne Mathison and KasexYamada, you are both carrying on accusations and targeting of Lilliwyt that fall under the latter parts of this rule.

Any poster is welcome to dislike any other poster. Any poster is welcome to comment on the behaviour of any other poster. Lobbing unfounded accusations at other users and continuously stirring the pot of pointless personal drama from 4 days ago is not welcome.

Lilliwyt, not every sleight towards your person needs to be addressed, and dragging on these discussions by repeatedly defending yourself in this manner is unhelpful. If you feel someone is treating you unfairly and refuses to drop the issue, please alert me as outlined here.

Anyone else is also always welcome to reach out regarding site matters via email or Discord at Orange Pekoe#0863.

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 10:20AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah i know. We discuss this already but i know what i shouldn't talk back everytime on this but i can't help it somehow.Will calm down as asked.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

At this point, Jeanne Mathison and KasexYamada, you are both carrying on accusations and targeting of Lilliwyt that fall under the latter parts of this rule.

For the record: I don't read Lilliwyt's posts. Obviously, I never reply to them either.

And about the banned one, I said what's important already; no need for me to go on.

As Nene likes to say: thanks for all your hard work at moderating the forum!

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 2:16PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Can we make fun of Trump instead? These past few days have been a joy to watch him and his supporters lose their minds.

On another note, here the full story of Takamori spa date

The whole steam was cute. Calli's been extra cute lately...I think she forgot the Tsun Tsun part of her character XD
I wonder if they'll actually go farther before Kiara leaves Japan. And speaking of separation, I feel bad for Moona and Iofi.

Granblue Kumbhira x Vikala
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/85601689

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Can we make fun of Trump instead? These past few days have been a joy to watch him and his supporters lose their minds.

I dunno man, I'm personally interested to see if I'm correct to predict 3 blocs in Montenegrin politics and the parties within each bloc.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm almost convinced my relief right now will turn into this before January 20th.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I dunno man, I'm personally interested to see if I'm correct to predict 3 blocs in Montenegrin politics and the parties within each bloc.

I'm eager to see Orban tell the European Commission to go kiss a duck and buy the Sputnik vaccine.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I wish my life was a musical where it is socially acceptable for me to burst into song at any moment and random strangers would sing along with me

Charlie is down with you, but Vaggie's advice is don't do it no matter what!

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

https://i.imgflip.com/4l9zxr.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/4lxg6t.jpg

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Crossick gaegae

Also, Suichan new model is cute insert Marine noises here
Reminds me a bit of Haachamas new model. I wonder if she also has funny expressions like Haato: idol bathwater at around 48:50... but considering who this is, it might be a scary face instead.

Apex legends Wraith x Wattson
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/85634275

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I recently watched Feel Good on Netflix, and enjoyed it more than any show I've seen in recent memory. It's an excellent WLW romance between a Canadian stand-up comic and an upper-crust Brit girl, and touches on a lot of highly-pertinent issues like gender roles in lesbian relationships, perceptions of queerness among social classes, intersectional issues, drug addiction and so forth in a funny, charming way that never gets too heavy or too irreverent.

I'm honestly astonished at just how much depth and complexity they crammed into six episodes, especially with space left over for some crackling humor, though the fact that the series is based off an actual lesbian woman's life might be one of the reasons it feels so rich and realistic. There's just so much warmth and softness in every single scene, though it never crosses into the realm of wish-fulfilment and is always prepared to explore the various obstacles to queer romance, both in terms of interpersonal and external issues.

It's not exactly conclusive, because it's hard to cram a whole life into six episodes, but even if Netflix doesn't renew it for a second season, which they're notorious for doing with queer works, the first season is still incredibly smart and heartwarming. It's everything I ever wanted from a WLW romcom.

I'm going through Urasekai Picnic withdrawl, it's currently all I can think of, no thoughts just Urasekai Picnic. I re-read the manga, like throughly and slowly read it, since sometimes I just read things fast cuz I'm a bit of a completionist. And I got hooked hard, so I binged the novels, now I want more, badly. December can't get here fast enough, 4th volume comes out in english, with the anime a bit later, and then a few months after the 5th! But it'll only be in japanese, I'll still look at the spoliers though. The 5th volume's cover looks so pretty!!! UGHHH I'm so just so EXCITED for all of it. I just hope the anime has good animation all throughout its run, doesn't add any unnecessary fan service-y stuff and sticks to the source on how the characters are portrayed, which yuri animes seem to get the short end of the stick most of the time on some things. But the author and I think editor are there helping with the production so it might be alright, so here's hoping.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I compared my old drawings from a year ago to my latest drawings, and I definitely see an improvement. This makes me happy.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I compared my old drawings from a year ago to my latest drawings, and I definitely see an improvement. This makes me happy.

It's always great to notice those things. I remember when I actually used to draw (and was physically able to). It was always nice to see how I had improved after months or years of practice. Medications with lasting neurological side-effects are vicious, so treasure your ability and never take it for granted.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I always thought hair turning white overnight was a myth--yet losing an election seems to have caused it to happen to someone. XD

Kamala Harris isn't the 1st minority Vice-President. Charles Curtis was a member of the Kaw (Kansas) tribe & served from 1929-1933. ...

last edited at Nov 14, 2020 5:57AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The little meme president can't even have a graceful exit. I still see insane people spamming conspiracies in news channels. It was amusing at first but now it's just sad.

Another Holostar member is graduating...heath issues...bleh, the word graduating just makes me kinda angry now with the Aloe situation and the HoloCN thing don't want to talk about it but definitely look up if you're curious and want to be angry, now that all the info that finally was confirmed.

Maho girls Precure MiraiRiko NSFW
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/74463493

Bonus Edeleth:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/85713208

last edited at Nov 17, 2020 8:15AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Be happy with Vtubers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHtcwniDXHU forever gen 5
The only holostar member that made me laugh was Yukokuro CafeteriainmySoul YouCanDoiytSon Roberu

last edited at Nov 17, 2020 8:48AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Was the NoeFlare Tamaki interview posted here? I forget so here: https://youtu.be/QTfJBzjc-HY

Crossick playing Among us rn but I need to go back to sleep. My brain wants to kermit sudoku after that Ame x Kiara chess rematch stream.

Atelier Ryza Ryza X Klaudia
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78958803

Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

does this site have dark mode?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I've only managed to find anything resembling such on mobile.

To reply you must either login or sign up.