Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Utsugi
joined Nov 24, 2017

France deciding that blocking Nhentai will help fight Pedophily.

The insanity of the current day is truly frightening. "Let's do this thing that has never worked in the history of it being used, because surely it'll work THIS time."

I mean drugs are still mostly criminalised everywhere...

You're thinking too broadly. I was simply talking about banning fictional writings.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The insanity of the current day is truly frightening. "Let's do this thing that has never worked in the history of it being used, because surely it'll work THIS time."

You're thinking too broadly. I was simply talking about banning fictional writings.

I mean it's at least equally applicable. The Prohibition was such a smashing success wasn't it?

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 2:55PM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I mean it's at least equally applicable. The Prohibition was such a smashing success wasn't it?

I am now afraid of whoever the heck might be the Al Capone of paedophiles.

Utsugi
joined Nov 24, 2017

I was just clarifying my original comment's intent. Certain prohibitions do work and are necessary, like prohibiting people from taking justice into their own hands and punishing those who do so (a fairly new idea in the history of humanity as a whole).

joined Jul 26, 2016

I was just clarifying my original comment's intent. Certain prohibitions do work and are necessary, like prohibiting people from taking justice into their own hands and punishing those who do so (a fairly new idea in the history of humanity as a whole).

The Prohibition, not a prohibition. The failure was as resounding everywhere it was aped but little appears to have been learned of the debacle.

Utsugi
joined Nov 24, 2017

I know what Prohibition was, and how much of a complete failure it was. I was referring to them in general.

last edited at Nov 20, 2020 6:43PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I know what Prohibition was. I was referring to them in general.

I was under the impression the topic was stupid pieces of unproductive, band-aid Moral Guardian legislation rather than laws in general.

Utsugi
joined Nov 24, 2017

I was under the impression the topic was stupid pieces of unproductive, band-aid Moral Guardian legislation rather than laws in general.

The topic of my original response to Lilliwyt was banning fictional depictions. Nothing more. If you want to delve further into other aspects, feel free, but that's all my original post was talking about. I'm not going to clarify that again.

M7
joined May 8, 2017

After playing among us in public lobbies, I have started to lose some of my faith in humanity

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

After playing among us in public lobbies, I have started to lose some of my faith in humanity

you sound pretty sus tbh

Utsugi
joined Nov 24, 2017

I was on cams, and I swear I saw bubbleteabird in two completely opposite sections within a few seconds, so make of that what you will.

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_14
joined Mar 20, 2013

Always good to remember that it's not so much faith in humanity you're losing, but faith in children. A lot of them grow out of it, shocking as it may seem.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is Discord down for anyone else?

OrangePekoe Staff
Screenshot_14
joined Mar 20, 2013

Nope. When Discord is having issues it's often affecting specific locations much more than others. Hope it's back soon, though.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Nope. When Discord is having issues it's often affecting specific locations much more than others. Hope it's back soon, though.

OK. Thx.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I was on cams, and I swear I saw bubbleteabird in two completely opposite sections within a few seconds, so make of that what you will.

I SAW BUBBLETEABIRD VENT

BUBBLETEABIRD IS IMPOSTER

M7
joined May 8, 2017

I SAW BUBBLETEABIRD VENT

BUBBLETEABIRD IS IMPOSTER

I’m innocent. I swear! Please, watch me throw out trash in storage!

Screen%20shot%202019-05-23%20at%207.55.53%20pm
joined Jun 11, 2016

Nah bubbleteabird has a point. Fuck people who a) assume a report is a self-report with BS evidence and/or b) randomly vote someone at the start of a match.

last edited at Nov 22, 2020 1:20AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Nah bubbleteabird has a point. Fuck people who a) assume a report is a self-report with BS evidence and/or b) randomly vote someone at the start of a match.

Red players always get the short end of the stick

[idiot]
joined May 10, 2014

Hi......

I adopted a cat and I'm exhausted lol!
~2 months old, already used to the new environment, I'm NOT used to this and had buy a bunch of things in a rush.
No name yet, I was thinking Nero but Mom is awful at pronouncing names and the thing that comes out of her mouth sounds very Yabai so idk... hopefully I'll decide before next week.

They need to stop cleaning the vents.

Azur Lane Bismark X U-556
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84179506
Size/age gap and a bit lewd.

Cat%202
joined Jun 5, 2015

Oh so you guys play Among Us? You really should watch Among Us, the anime then. It's one of my new most favorite series of all time.

joined Oct 22, 2018

They need to stop cleaning the vents.

I meant it more in the sense that, whenever they're actually crewmate, they're almost always first suspected of being imposter anyway

joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh so you guys play Among Us? You really should watch Among Us, the anime then. It's one of my new most favorite series of all time.

Bruh wut?

Cat%202
joined Jun 5, 2015

BV posted:

Bruh wut?

Best show of the season. I was so invested after episode 4 and couldn't wait week to see what happens next, I checked if there's manga, there was so I binge read all 54 chapters in 2 days. I talked about it in anime thread but nobody seemed to give a fuck.

last edited at Nov 26, 2020 6:26AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.