Forum › After School discussion

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Wow, I didn't think the president's plan would go that well.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

I actually remember BugD being on the "those two are a couple and mutually in love" side of the conflict.

BugD. never was on the side of anything. He used the forum as a debating club. He would take any viewpoint (even contradicting his previous stances) as long as it made other commenters angry and started a heated debate. When he wrote that all bdsm games were actually forms of sexual abuse, that's the "one comment too far" mentioned above.

joined Jan 14, 2020

That and the first season can legit be sumarized as: Nanoha asks Fate to run away with her.

"I love your sad, beautiful, eyes."

Could write some creepy fanfic based on that.

Whut? There are people denying Those two? Where? They are litterally the least usemess lesbians, period.

It's hardly perfectly clear what their relationship is, other than "close". I've gone back and forth on it myself.

joined Jul 21, 2020

He would take any viewpoint (even contradicting his previous stances) as long as it made other commenters angry and started a heated debate.

We call that a troll.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Don't bring drama from other forum threads here.

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

I hate cliffhangers. I should've not read this man...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I don't remember BugDevil as denying those two? The closest thing to that that I saw BugDevil do is deny your pet peeve that they already got laid off screen.

It's mildly amusing that you call the idea that these two are lovers "my pet peeve." There are many, many people who write in this forum who think that way — like Blastaar, Nene, Heavensrun or anim8tur, to name only some of the most active. If something is a fandumb pet peeve, it's your pal's idea that they are chaste. Or his universally mocked notion that Sakurako is an unearthly beauty — don't get me started on that one.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I don't think they've already done it off-screen. It's fine if you think that way, and I'm not ruling it out entirely, but it doesn't fit with how I perceive their thought processes and how Shiine's still so awkward and bashful about seeing Ichika's undies (or lack thereof).
Also the Oshimas probably wouldn't really have a problem with going there and showing it. I mean, just look at their track record. There's more titles tagged "NSFW" and/or "Lots of Sex" than titles without either tag.

Edit: I take it that discussion happened on the discord or something? Because I couldn't find a trace of it in this thread or the old one for chapter 1.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 10:09AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Edit: I take it that discussion happened on the discord or something? Because I couldn't find a trace of it in this thread or the old one for chapter 1.

It's just that chapter 1 has been a standalone for a long time before the other get added. Admins create a new thread for that, erasing the thread for the first one.

joined Aug 29, 2019

So this is also just a fragment of the forum discussion that once existed? It was linked to by luinthoron on page three here. https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/14909-after-school-ch01-discussion

Now if the discussion about them getting frisky off screen happened during an early hiatus (or even before chapter 2 landed here), I could definitely see how I might have agreed, but as things stand now, I'm more than skeptical.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

He would take any viewpoint (even contradicting his previous stances) as long as it made other commenters angry and started a heated debate.

We call that a troll.

Yup. We do.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't bring drama from other forum threads here.

No traigas drama de otros hilos del foro aquí. Sorry for bad spanish but maybe it's needed.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I don't remember BugDevil as denying those two? The closest thing to that that I saw BugDevil do is deny your pet peeve that they already got laid off screen.

It's mildly amusing that you call the idea that these two are lovers "my pet peeve." There are many, many people who write in this forum who think that way — like Blastaar, Nene, Heavensrun or anim8tur, to name only some of the most active. If something is a fandumb pet peeve, it's your pal's idea that they are chaste. Or his universally mocked notion that Sakurako is an unearthly beauty — don't get me started on that one.

I'm not calling the idea that they're lovers your pet peeve, because they certainly are a couple. I'm calling the "they already got laid off-screen" part the pet peeve. That said, I have my own "they haven't gotten laid off-screen yet, but will soon" pet peeve, so [insert shrug emoticon here]

Also "my pal" lol. I haven't had any contact with BugD since they got permabanned lol.
I never bothered with the whole beauty debate, because I didn't even take notice of it.

(Hopefully we're done with this piece of drama)

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 11:19AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

That said, I have my own "they haven't gotten laid off-screen yet, but will soon" pet peeve, so [insert shrug emoticon here]

The horny is strong with them. I have faith.

17f08437a1fee797f21f96377ee80798
joined Sep 22, 2020

has anyone forgotten that Ichika said the L word (which is love) first?
(btw its in chapter 7)

joined Apr 6, 2019

Also "my pal" lol. I haven't had any contact with BugD since they got permabanned lol.
I never bothered with the whole beauty debate, because I didn't even take notice of it.

Good for you. I did. It was at that time that he claimed that Sakurako could convert any gay man to heterosexuality. Later he would liken consensual bondage to molesting. Guy sure loved walking a knife-edge.

If he isn't your friend, mayhaps you should stop talking about him. He got his just deserts; leave it at that and move on.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

No traigas drama de otros hilos del foro aquí. Sorry for bad spanish but maybe it's needed.

last edited at Nov 7, 2020 10:39AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Guys, if you want to engage in Futaribeya discussion, including discussion about what other people think about said series, perhaps you should take it over there. It's kind of rude to drown this discussion in off-topic posts.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Yeah, sorry.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Guys, if you want to engage in Futaribeya discussion, including discussion about what other people think about said series, perhaps you should take it over there. It's kind of rude to drown this discussion in off-topic posts.

Yes, any further posts about that issue here will be removed, maybe the ones already on the topic will be as well. Take care.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 3:05PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Can we go back on talking on wholesome JK Yuri and not personal grudge ?

Gladly, but I have a stupid question before that: What does JK stand for in this case?

Problem is, besides some mild speculation on whether they did bang off-screen or not, I have no hot takes on this new chapter.
It was just horny and cute and squee. I mean, senpai actually having the desired matchmaking effect for once, and even on the first try, is amazing in and of itself.

And I'm pretty sure Ichika is NOT wearing anything under that short and skimpy Yukata, and here's why: Judging by the angle, we should be getting a hint of panty in the final panel on page 21, but we don't - we see the bare upper part of her hips, where you would kinda expect cloth. Same goes for page 24, panel 2. The way her buttocks show in the second panel on page 23 also reinforces that idea - she's either wearing a thong, has a mean wedgie or, most likely IMO, isn't wearing any.
Likewise, we're not shown any parts belonging to a bra when Shiine subsequently exposes Ichika's shoulders and chest. I know, the absence of proof is not the proof of absence, but I think the evidence is rather conclusive, right?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Gladly, but I have a stupid question before that: What does JK stand for in this case?

Stand for Joshikausei or Highschool girl in english

joined Apr 6, 2019

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. it's funny how they look so surprised when they have done so many things that are for "love" affections??? weeeeeeew dense or scared af to assume the others' feelings

Remember, it took them 6-7 chapters to become "friends who kiss."
For the first half of the manga, they officially were "total strangers who kiss."
Changing the name of their relationship from "friends" to "girlfriends" is an even bigger deal.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Stand for Joshikausei or Highschool girl in english

Thanks.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Remember, it took them 6-7 chapters to become "friends who kiss."
For the first half of the manga, they officially were "total strangers who kiss."
Changing the name of their relationship from "friends" to "girlfriends" is an even bigger deal.

Mebbe so but letz tell it how it is: cliffhanger suspense is zero. Typically when you end a chapter with someone making a love confession and the other party making a surprised face, it's to make the readers feel crazy! nervous! about what the answer will be and how love will turn out. This time, zero suspense: Ichika is going to reply: HELL YEAH I LOVE YOU TOO YOU BIG GOOFY DORK!
There's not a snowflake chance in hell that her answer will be something else. Shiine had need of some time to piece together her feelings but Ichika from ch1 was madly in love. No other scenario is possible.

To reply you must either login or sign up.