Forum › After School discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

If I understand the author's fanbox correctly, Ch.11 should start going on sale around mid-March, so we will be finally able to get off that cliff soon.

OH YEAH! Let's hope you're right. What's another three weeks at this point?

joined Oct 25, 2010

Please do more of these sweet girls. Ichika and Shiine are cute.

17f08437a1fee797f21f96377ee80798
joined Sep 22, 2020

"The answer they gave while the public, conflict, and sweet and sour feelings were mixed ...?
The first chapter of the after-school series is complete."

so theres a sequel then?

last edited at Mar 14, 2021 10:49AM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

"The answer they gave while the public, conflict, and sweet and sour feelings were mixed ...?

so theres a sequel then?

Where are you quoting this from? It reads like the typical editorial text from the end of a magazine chapter...?

joined Aug 29, 2019

Where are you quoting this from? It reads like the typical editorial text from the end of a magazine chapter...?

I'm assuming from some (machine-?)translation of the description text of chapter 11 that apparently came out yesterday in Japanese?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Given the low number of pages, I don't think the chapter is full yet. Or at least not all has been put on that link yet.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Given the low number of pages, I don't think the chapter is full yet. Or at least not all has been put on that link yet.

It's just a preview (as was posted on their pixiv for the previous chapters). The way the google translation for the text below the post read, the chapter should be out in full for purchase. Not sure though, there's some wishful thinking involved in my interpretation here.

joined Sep 22, 2020

so theres a sequel then?

theres a sort of summary at the end of the preview of the chapter in pixv. i translated that

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

In summary, chapter 11 is out, and it's the end of part 1.

so theres a sequel then?

theres a sort of summary at the end of the preview of the chapter in pixv. i translated that

Please say so next time. In answer to your question, then: no, there isn't a sequel, because it hasn't been written yet. But they're clearly hinting that they intend to write one.

It's just a preview (as was posted on their pixiv for the previous chapters). The way the google translation for the text below the post read, the chapter should be out in full for purchase. Not sure though, there's some wishful thinking involved in my interpretation here.

Did you miss the "Continue reading" link? :P It's definitely on sale, and there are links to sites where you can buy it. Support the creators! (Two for the price of one!)

joined Sep 22, 2020

In summary, chapter 11 is out, and it's the end of part 1.

so theres a sequel then?

Please say so next time. In answer to your question, then: no, there isn't a sequel, because it hasn't been written yet. But they're clearly hinting that they intend to write one.

oh alright

Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-27-52-38
joined Jan 19, 2021

hahahahaha fun fun fun this is really fun!

55a20608b2e40f2ed7d556f190487535
joined Sep 23, 2020

Anyone else here paranoid about what's gonna happen?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Anyone else here paranoid about what's gonna happen?

In this fluffy (yet unbelievably erotic) series? Not at all.

joined Aug 29, 2019

"Excited" is how I'd describe my feelings towards any new release in this series.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

"Excited" is how I'd describe my feelings towards any new release in this series.

Mood

joined Sep 23, 2020

^^^But what if this becomes another "oh my friend confessed to me welp time to leave her behind" situation? Even though I know it won't happen, still scared it will.

last edited at Mar 22, 2021 6:07PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ After this? Not the slightest of worries.

joined Sep 23, 2020

^True, but my anxiety tells me otherwise for some reason. Not like I listen to it.

last edited at Mar 23, 2021 9:06PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is still one of my favorite yuri manga I've ever read and the fact that we might get another fills me with extreme joy

There's been a smooching shaped hole in my heart since November.

Also, after re-reading it, I really don't think we have anything to worry about with it not being fuzzy. They are both extremely head over heels for each other. Shiine clearly loves Ichika, and chapters like the sick chapter and the second fitting chapter show Ichika feels the same way.

If anything I feel this will conclude in a "Yes I love you too? What, you're confessing? Weren't we going out for months?"

last edited at Mar 26, 2021 3:21AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

[...] and chapters like the sick chapter and the second fitting chapter show Ichika feels the same way.

And even before them, the first date and Ichika's jealousy of Shiine's friend and her (in reality nonexistent) first kiss.

joined Sep 22, 2020

This is still one of my favorite yuri manga I've ever read and the fact that we might get another fills me with extreme joy

There's been a smooching shaped hole in my heart since November.

Also, after re-reading it, I really don't think we have anything to worry about with it not being fuzzy. They are both extremely head over heels for each other. Shiine clearly loves Ichika, and chapters like the sick chapter and the second fitting chapter show Ichika feels the same way.

If anything I feel this will conclude in a "Yes I love you too? What, you're confessing? Weren't we going out for months?"

oh god i really wanted to talk about where ichika got sick. its surprising on how shiine doubted on her confession (the preview in the pixv), for me at least. but yeah, its pretty obvious that ichika is probably gonna accept it.

if shes not going to cuz she's afraid or some other reason, then ill be crying on the corner.

joined Sep 22, 2020

just discovered that there is gonna be a sequel...

oh god ill be here waiting and crying

joined Sep 23, 2020

The Yuri Gods are becoming restless...

joined Nov 28, 2019

When will this update...?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

When will this update...?

One would assume, as is usually the case, when it's ready.

To reply you must either login or sign up.