Forum › I Wouldn't Mind Being Loved discussion

joined Aug 15, 2020

Soooo, I'm the only one who thinks Satou is a bitch in this one? She's a regular, yes, but then she should have known better than to just push the girls into paying for her.
she should also know that ordering a new girl that was just put on the website wouldn't be perfect and the girl would be trying her best on her first job

she also made the request immediately and the moment cocoa was put online and the manager wasn't surprised about a) cocoa getting a request already because it was b) satou who made the request

which makes me think that she does this all the time to new girls, because she's looking for something very specific and can't find it :/

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 3:55AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Isn't Satou supposed to be a repeat customer (or something like that)? I agree that the reason Satou left was because she didn't like Cocoa trying too hard, but I'm not sure if that's because it was Satou's first time. Not sure what's up with her.

Yeah, she's a regular. I misread Cocoa's first time as Satou's first time, sorry. Though now I'm wondering why they set her up with a client who's got way more experience than her. I wonder if they wanted Cocoa to be out of her element and get confused so she can understand that the job's not all fun and games. The people running the service seem too kind for a trial by fire, but it's a fairly common trope, so we'll have to wait and see.

My theory is that Satou is kind of a secret test for new employees? Like how she tries to get Cocoa to loan her money to see if she remembers her training, and then hands her a bag with a faulty strap to see how she handles a malfunction. The fact that she called dibs on Cocoa moments from when she went live is also sus, as if she had insider information from the boss. Not sure if her leaving suddenly means that Cocoa failed or passed the test, though.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 3:57AM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

That was harsh. But then maybe it's something else.

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

That was so mean WTF!

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Everything would have went fine if Satou just used this thing called... Communication, imagine being so braindead you can't even express yourself

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 4:50AM

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

Cocoa's expression on page 31 is making me want to cry

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

I feel like part of it is cocoa trying so hard to make sure everything's perfect once they get to the hotel. During the date her clumsiness could've been passed off as her "character" but it started feeling less natural and more... Forced?

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

Poor Kimura is the universe's emotional punching bag. My gut instinct says things will turn around for her early in the next chapter. See you in 1-3 months!

joined Sep 24, 2019

I don't know, it's still a total dick move of her to just up and leave like that. I mean, it's her first job for christs sake, she could be seriously hurt by this.

Hidamari_sketch.yoshinoya
joined May 18, 2015

This is a shounen for becoming the best lesbian prostitute. This is the first training arc. It's meant to be harsh.

it is an insider test, and Satou pulls the "I'm leaving" move with everyone. Next chapter MC will figure out how to make her stick around and begin to answer what her personal niche is going to be.

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 7:29AM

joined Jul 7, 2020

This is a shounen for becoming the best lesbian prostitute. This is the first training arc. It's meant to be harsh.

it is an insider test, and Satou pulls the "I'm leaving" move with everyone. Next chapter MC will figure out how to make her stick around and begin to answer what her personal niche is going to be.

dammit you beat me to it

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Can't wait for the arc when Cocoa finds all her lesbian brothel nakama being completely destroyed by a mysterious dominatrix, and is on the verge of being beaten herself until she has a flashback to her ancestor, who was actually Queen Medb, telling her not to give up and believe in the power of friendship-with-benefits. Then she goes Super Lesbian Rainbow Over Heaven Ultra Horny Aphrodite and destroys the villain with the Whore-Of-Babylon Fingerbanger Beam.

joined Jul 19, 2020

y e s .

joined Jan 13, 2019

... "yippie-whippie, thank you for the sippy"??

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

... "yippie-whippie, thank you for the sippy"??

Just the counterpart of "Rub a dub, thanks for the grub".

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Can't wait for the arc when Cocoa finds all her lesbian brothel nakama being completely destroyed by a mysterious dominatrix, and is on the verge of being beaten herself until she has a flashback to her ancestor, who was actually Queen Medb, telling her not to give up and believe in the power of friendship-with-benefits. Then she goes Super Lesbian Rainbow Over Heaven Ultra Horny Aphrodite and destroys the villain with the Whore-Of-Babylon Fingerbanger Beam.

Yes. Please.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Yes. Please.

Sounds like a yuri action manga I'd read.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Nice a new chapter translated, thank you so much!

Raw chapter spoilers: looking at the raws for next chapter, I think everything works out in the end

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 12:41PM

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Oh, this seen catastrophy, however, we finally had a cocoa explicity yuri

joined May 18, 2020

Nice a new chapter translated, thank you so much!

Raw chapter spoilers: looking at the raws for next chapter, I think everything works out in the end

If i may ask, where did you read the raw version?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

My brain mixed this one up with another series for some reason and thought it was "Asumi-chan is interested in lesbian brothels!" for like a minute or two lol

Also I feel kind of sorry for Cocoa here, she's really trying her hardest just to get THIS kind of reaction with her first client, kinda rude ngl, someone already said this before but communication is key.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Everything would have went fine if Satou just used this thing called... Communication, imagine being so braindead you can't even express yourself

Imagine the site's manga being full of useless lesbian zombies.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Shuninta is my goddess and I worship her manga.

This series may very well be a masterpiece to match Ayame 14.

joined Jul 23, 2019

What's an "Aikatsu for sex work?" And what's a "ransora brain?"
I'm sorry, I figure it's supposed to be easy to understand since the translator casually talks about it in the creds, but I have no clue.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Who are you, so wise in the ways of manga :o

To reply you must either login or sign up.