Forum › JK-chan and Her Male Classmate's Mom discussion

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

There was also some theory about short-haired girls, if I recall correctly.

Was it, "short-haired girls are cute"? That's my personal theory.

I'm pretty sure that's a universal fact. It's one of Sappho's Three Laws of Gayness:

1- For a yuri manga's frame of reference, a lesbian protagonist shall either stay in the closet or drift around looking for cute girls at a constant pace, unless acted upon by another lesbian force.

2- For a yuri manga's frame of reference, the overall gayness of the plot G is equal to the uselessness U of all the lesbians involved multipled by the thirst T that they accumulate over the story: G= u t

3: When one lesbian attempts to flirt with another, the second lesbian displays a level of gayness that is inversely proportional to the length of the first lesbian's hair, until their hands end up equal and opposite each other.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah, yuri physics. We meet each other again.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

sirflimflam posted:

I don't really get why people are going nuts over the mangadex comments. I went over there expecting some juicy vitriol and left disappointed in the pretty common arguments being made. Do you guys really think this site is somehow better regarding comments? Any series here with a straight character integrated into the drama is pretty much a de facto nuclear wasteland in the comments. Each side appears to have their own pain points.

While any given chapter on Mangadex might be fine, if you read the comments for a random selection of chapters/series you'll find some of the dumbest shit you'll ever read. You'll find comments ranging from inane complaints about pointless shit to this one guy who makes sexual comments on every chapter he reads even when you couldn't possibly take anything in said chapter as sexual in any way. You also get people who are just plain asshats to anyone and everyone around them for no real reason as well as those who do nothing but complain about a series and yet continue to read it. (It's a weirdly common thing over there from what I've seen.) Dynasty comments at their worst are around Mangadex's average.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Ah man poor Takuya lol

joined May 25, 2019

DAMN I FEEL THE HEROIN SO MUCH, I ALSO ALWAYS FALL FOR OLDER WOMEN BUT NEVER EVEN GET THIS FAR besides being male. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPROACH THEM I HATE IT ( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )

joined Jul 26, 2016

DAMN I FEEL THE HEROIN SO MUCH

Drugs are bad mmmmmkay? And heroin's among the worse ones even when the dealer isn't cutting it with laundry detergent and ground glass...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You feel the heroin so much at first, but then it takes more and more to get the same feeling, and that's the trap.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

DAMN I FEEL THE HEROIN SO MUCH.

I want to take whatever this is guy taking.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

DAMN I FEEL THE HEROIN SO MUCH

Out here running straight from the Taliban, no messing with that Mexican shit.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

And that's on having mommy issue

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

DAMN I FEEL THE HEROIN SO MUCH.

I want to take whatever this is guy taking.

.... Heroin?

last edited at Oct 25, 2020 9:35PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Wow, it only took her one panel to seduce the entire girls' table tennis club. That's honestly impressive.

joined Jan 14, 2020

yuri/yaoi

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Our MC busting out the pro-gamer moves here.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Welcome to Gay Universe, where everyone and their uncle is gay.

Silly Tomoko hasn't realized it yet.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

There was also some theory about short-haired girls, if I recall correctly.

Was it, "short-haired girls are cute"? That's my personal theory.

I'm pretty sure that's a universal fact. It's one of Sappho's Three Laws of Gayness:

1- For a yuri manga's frame of reference, a lesbian protagonist shall either stay in the closet or drift around looking for cute girls at a constant pace, unless acted upon by another lesbian force.

2- For a yuri manga's frame of reference, the overall gayness of the plot G is equal to the uselessness U of all the lesbians involved multipled by the thirst T that they accumulate over the story: G= u t

3: When one lesbian attempts to flirt with another, the second lesbian displays a level of gayness that is inversely proportional to the length of the first lesbian's hair, until their hands end up equal and opposite each other.

Is it bad this is actually really freaking accurate?

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

Can anyone recommend a manga with a high t:u ratio?

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Takuya is still a mood

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 1:29AM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Ayame 14. Ending's a bit rushed, but holy shit, is it a ride.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Pls give takuya his own gayrem too

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

"Nice legs!" got to me. From personal experience, it always cracks me up how beefy leg muscles are what impress dudes the most.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Takuya is the biggest mood. Also can we please bring it back to @Raywis's post? Like I need to feel something too because my social life is a graveyard

joined Aug 21, 2017

"Nice legs!" got to me. From personal experience, it always cracks me up how beefy leg muscles are what impress dudes the most.

Fr. Consistent leg day deserves respect. Also, mainly getting attention from other guys is so true lmao.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kobold posted:

We need to create a list of yuri mangas with these specs

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Has this been published yet, or is it from a preprint?

To reply you must either login or sign up.