Forum › Hatsukoi, Tokimeki Usuihon discussion

Images
joined Jun 11, 2020

This totally need the idiot couple tag

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I could have sworn that I've seen this before based on the title, but this is indeed my first time reading this thing. Weird.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao I had no idea what this would be but it exceeded my expectations. What the heck. It was so cute and adorable and easy and then just bam.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

NICE! :))))

joined Feb 6, 2018

Amazing, your friend has truly gifted you a holy text

joined Dec 5, 2019

They look loli but are actually high school? Is the tag more because of the aesthetic?

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

That's one hell of a turning point.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Did they really just start fucking on a bench in the middle of town
At this rate soon they will soon end up holding hands

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

oh goodie. this is getting translated xD

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Unless there's going to be some older (or younger) person coming into this mix, I don't think the lolicon tag is warranted here.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I can't believe they gave this the "moe up the butt" tag, lol.

It looked fitting until the two girls started banging on a bench at the park.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Unless there's going to be some older (or younger) person coming into this mix, I don't think the lolicon tag is warranted here.

I always figured the lolicon tag was for sexualized depictions of lolis? In this case, there happens to be a naked little girl prominently featured in sexual scenarios, which is presumably part of the appeal either on the author's end, or intended to cater to a particular demographic of readers (or both). I'm not really an expert here, though, since I tend to avoid the lolicon tag, and only ended up reading this on mangadex first because it looked cute. Considering that some readers (like myself) could come in expecting purely wholesome stuff and get kinda icked out by seeing the little kids start having sex halfway, I feel like the tag is justified.

Img_20190130_105529
joined Jan 29, 2019

truly real friend

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Where have I seen this art style before?

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... looks like they got the right educational materials to me...

I always figured the lolicon tag was for sexualized depictions of lolis? In this case, there happens to be a naked little girl prominently featured in sexual scenarios, which is presumably part of the appeal either on the author's end, or intended to cater to a particular demographic of readers (or both). I'm not really an expert here, though, since I tend to avoid the lolicon tag, and only ended up reading this on mangadex first because it looked cute. Considering that some readers (like myself) could come in expecting purely wholesome stuff and get kinda icked out by seeing the little kids start having sex halfway, I feel like the tag is justified.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other... The first year could qualify as a loli because of her body style, despite her age being only a year younger than the other girl. Taiga in Toradora is frequently referred to as a loli, after all, and she is the same age as the rest of the cast. However, the "lolicon" tag is a bit off. That suggests that there is an older character who has a fetish for young girls with that body type or a teen who has a crush on a much younger girl, like an elementary or early middle school girl. That doesn't appear to be the case here. So if there's a "loli" tag, that might be more appropriate than "lolicon".

last edited at Oct 23, 2020 1:09PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What exactly is the difference?

last edited at Oct 23, 2020 1:29PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

That suggests that there is an older character who has a fetish for young girls

It does not though. It's a genre tag and that's the genre

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

I'm all in on a multi chapter work where they get together at the beginning.

Images
joined Sep 22, 2015

What exactly is the difference?

I think R might be violence and gore, or that extreme sexual content only means like ecchi, and R is hentai.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Well that escalated quickly

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

That suggests that there is an older character who has a fetish for young girls

It does not though. It's a genre tag and that's the genre

Ok, that makes more sense.

And good lord, these character designs are friggin adorable.

last edited at Oct 23, 2020 3:33PM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Did they just did that outside..

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Did they really just start fucking on a bench in the middle of town
At this rate soon they will soon end up holding hands

No, they did not just start fucking on a bench. Hime lifted her skirt and opened her blouse, and Itoha explored some of her bra-covered breast. The first panel on this page is a stylized depiction that you can see in many manga or anime when two people are emotionally connected. Neither of them actually took their clothes off. They did, however, clasp their hands firmly together.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Oh no, they're (extra-strength) idiots!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Meh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.