Forum › Hatsukoi, Tokimeki Usuihon discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I've read up to chapter 8 and I want to die. The characters are too unbelievably naive about physical stuff. Like you don't know what kissing is? Like hell.

I don't know if I can read anymore. They act so stupid with each other too.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This series => Strawberry Panic = Please My God Please => Maria-sama ga Miteru.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

We Arent gonna get the friends reaction to it?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

To what? Them erodoujining? Surely they managed to avoid being seen doing that. As for them being a couple, that's been a known fact for a while, they even got their friends' permission to engage in PDA to prove it to Merina. Best display of their friends' reactions would probably be as far back as chapter 9.

last edited at Dec 15, 2021 7:40PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

oooo lol it was more lewd at the beginning , it is interesting to see it was from a one-shot. Thanks!!!! Windyfall kinda sad to see it go

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job, mama!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

a speedrun of the series has emerged, yet it is a prequel to the series... what manner of sorcery is this?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

To what? Them erodoujining? Surely they managed to avoid being seen doing that. As for them being a couple, that's been a known fact for a while, they even got their friends' permission to engage in PDA to prove it to Merina. Best display of their friends' reactions would probably be as far back as chapter 9.

The Otaku friends reaction to them having gone all the way

To reply you must either login or sign up.