Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Fellas how long until next chapter?

At least two months from now. I'm assuming this chapter is the end of Volume 3, so there's gonna be a break next month.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

At least two months from now. I'm assuming this chapter is the end of Volume 3, so there's gonna be a break next month.

Pain

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

I wonder how this bizarre thing will end

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

.... I thought she was goner! Then bam! Throw (up) back to what started it all... but in reverse! Where is this crazy shit going?! I wanna know! I can't predict anything in this manga and I fucking love it

joined Nov 25, 2018

Interesting to see how Hina is/has been completely aware that Ai is a terrible person and loves her nonetheless. Am I the only one who finds this weirdly heartwarming?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Unless someone rips the bonus chapter.

joined Mar 31, 2017

I see Volume 3 is set for 12/18, right around the next real chapter, so not really.

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 8:57AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Reversal tag?

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I see Volume 3 is set for 12/18, right around the next real chapter, so not really.

That gives us two months to share meaningful stories about puking all over the place and strengthening bonds of friendship. College is a magical place

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This manga is so wrong so wrong and fcked up but so interesting I can't stop reading

First incest, then pedo, and now this... what's coming next? Bring it on! Guro? I think I'm ready lol...not lol at all

joined Sep 13, 2020

um you guys...

Me: Omg..did they just Puke Kiss????
AlsoMe: awww, they finally kissed (:

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Is she a sadistic masochist or a masochistic sadist?

joined Jul 1, 2018

Is she a sadistic masochist or a masochistic sadist?

The former, I think. She seems to really enjoy the “attention” she gets from Ai, and more recently started thinking that Airi being weak is cute. Maybe she’s a Sadist in bloom?

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Holy shit, next pls! xd

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh the word play with the chapter was nice. This series got really good i never expected it lol

joined Jun 29, 2020

Pain

Pain-peko

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

what even is happening. hope the author has balls enough to see this through to the end. by that i mean even tho they're really fcked up the author still finishes with two of them still together. Unlike happy sugar life where the author at first was making Satou the hero even tho she's being really bad then just killing her off in the end because she was bad. like lol make up your mind geez.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Same

joined May 28, 2018

Same

last edited at Oct 21, 2020 2:48AM

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Guys could you imagine Hina tweeting what happened to her in this chapter? “Omg, so I got my ass beat last night <333 so things are getting pretty serious” lol that’s really how I envisioned it.

I imagine this now on chapter 20
"Awww Ai-chan finally puked on me and we kissed. We finally connected. Her feelings reached me. ^w^/

LMAOOHKSJDKSJDJK

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

im liking this more than i thought :| I hope this doesn't awaken anything inside me

last edited at Oct 21, 2020 6:12PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

This manga is so good. I'm enjoying it so much. It's so creepy and disgusting but so good. I love every chapter.

joined Jul 16, 2020

I dont trust anybody who thinks puking is hot <<

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

what the fuck is going on LMAO

To reply you must either login or sign up.