Forum › Posts by MochaKiss

joined Jul 16, 2020

I think Rin and Toudou are going to become the main couple it seems but man, I feel sorry for Kurohime who, other than Rin, seems to have fallen hard for our protagonist as well. I either wish that Kuro maybe gets into a poly ship with the two or at least gets together with another girl who gives her all the attention she needs. I just dont want her to become lonely again T_T

MochaKiss
joined Jul 16, 2020
4kam18-1601975283841925120-img1

As a lesbian, I'd like to give my opinion on this matter.
Tribadism isnt a position but simply an action which involves having two vulvas rubbing together. There are different positions on how to do do so however. Scissoring, the position you see above, is one of the more well known ones and generally the position we use the least because it can be uncomfortable. However, a lot of people dont seem to be aware of the fact that there are other positions which we like to use and are more comfortable with like missionary or sideways. They work well and are fun and of course you can enhance the experience with a vibrator as well. Welcome to my TED talk.

last edited at Dec 13, 2022 1:10PM

MochaKiss
joined Jul 16, 2020

Gods I hope the two of them will actually become a couple because the way Rei tries to get the prince and Claire together and how Claire acts like a lovestruck puppy around the prince, just rubs me the wrong way. I just hope I'm not wasting my time with this Manga and the wait will pay off.

MochaKiss
joined Jul 16, 2020

I really dislike the Omegaverse thing due to it's association with a disproven science article, I'm pretty sure it was disproven by the same guy that wrote it.

It was family dynamics the whole time omega was mother, alpha was father, beta's were their pups which makes the whole thing way weirder and more uncomfortable.

Actually both parents are the leaders and equal. The breeding pair is therefore basically the Alphas and the rest are their pups or other relatives. The male top dog Alpha stereotype already has been debunked and I don't get why you would think that the pups stand above the breeding mother when she's literally a leader.

last edited at Mar 21, 2021 6:23AM

joined Jul 16, 2020

After rereading the whole manga until this point, I only have this one thing on my mind:

Why is everybody being such a fucking bitch to Miwa??

joined Jul 16, 2020

I dont trust anybody who thinks puking is hot <<

MochaKiss
joined Jul 16, 2020

I don't even really like the 3rd pair and now this pair... urggg. What's wrong with you author, run out of idea? And she looks like a dude tbh, which made it even worse
Either I skip when this pair show up or I will drop the entire series

It's one thing having a preference in girls but a Tomboy won't make everything worse :/ It's actually kinda refreshing not having a feminine and more of a masculine girl representation for once since they exist as well in this world.

joined Jul 16, 2020

I'm so confused, why are you guys talking about Miwa and Rika? I thought this discussion was supposed to be about Miwa and Shiho or am I missing something?

last edited at Sep 18, 2020 11:28AM

joined Jul 16, 2020

Regarding the discussion about tomboys and their gender/sexual expression, I would personally consider myself more of a Tomboy (now as an adult I embrace both feminine and masculine traits however), tho I used to be the most tomboyish during my Teenager years when I struggled with my identity. I pretty much hated anything girly and tried to act as much as a boy as possible and never really understood why. I always thought I wanted to be a boy even tho I didn't really had anything against being a girl but now that I'm grown up and look back, I can actually understand why I felt that way.

I grew up in a pretty conservative and homophobic town so fitting into gender roles was still pretty popular there. Since I couldn't identify with the role I was given based on my gender, I thought I had to act like the opposite gender in order not to get associated with that role. Additionally, I liked girls but since Homosexuality was a taboo thing in my town to discuss, I had no idea that girls could like girls and that only boys were allowed to do that. Once I grew up I understood that the whole forced gender role concept was bullshit and girls could indeed do and behave however they wanted and I was simply a victim of a sexist and homophobic mindset. After realising that, I became comfortable with my womanhood while simultaneously embracing both masculine and feminine traits about me. I also would feel comfortable with being both top and bottom or rather I don't really like to label myself as dominant or passive because sex can be way more than just these two roles.

Also, people used to tell me I should've been born a boy because of my behavior and interests which only fueled the sexist idea that women couldn't do and like the same things men do. But now I understand that we are actually individuals and our interests are not necessarily dependent on our gender, so yeah. That was my journey :P

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 2:09PM

joined Jul 16, 2020

This fucking hurt to read

MochaKiss
joined Jul 16, 2020

Wired why do lesbians even use dildos. It seems like a penis for people that don't want a penises, like a little brat!

It's not penis envy. It's just a toy in order to make you and your partner feel good which just happens to be in a shape that allows penetration. Lesbians also penetrate with their fingers during sex but that doesn't mean that they want a penis. With that logic, you could also say that guys who have anal sex with their girlfriend actually want to have sex with a guy because gays do that too. When a straight woman uses a vibrator on her clit, doesn't mean that she actually wants to do it with a lesbian either. With other words toys don't equal humans.

joined Jul 16, 2020

My only question after this entire mess is,

who tf actually manages to get off to stuff like that??

joined Jul 16, 2020

This. If it was a straight girl it's all cheered on, I know this is a yuri community, just feel bad for the guy. If Miwa was bi I'd totally root for him than Saeko. The girl lacks communication and got major issue she's not working out.

Also I'm not denying Miwa is a lesbian, just to answer one of the post below, I just said I wouldn't mind, if by chance Miwa turned out to be bi (which won't happen).

Just because that guy acts all 'nice' towards his crush (which, let's be honest, just a lot of people do to get into their pants) doesn't automatically mean he is actually a nice person and/or a suitable partner for Miwa. You don't know how he's like in private when not trying to kiss his crush' ass. Also, personally I don't like stories where lesbians try to turn a straight girl gay, tho to be really honest, I rarely see this when it comes to girls love (also often ends up with them getting heartbroken and distancing themselves) and there actually are people who don't like that trope either and lastly, usually in these stories a lot of the time the 'straight' girl actually plays along, let's them kiss them, lets them be touchy feely with them and/or sleeps with them, multiple times even which only tells me that they weren't as straight as they thought they were since in these cases they reciprocated in some way. Miwa however, doesn't, at all. And therefore, there is no indication that she's bi.

last edited at Jul 21, 2020 10:31AM

joined Jul 16, 2020

Alright, I'm just going to wait out and see how or if they will sort out their issues, regardless of the one-shots because I don't trust one-shots and they feel like too much of a heavy spoiler to me in order for them be made canon anyway. As for now, it's one of the most realistic lesbian romances I read so drama and angst is kinda expected. I personally hope they will go through their hardships, develope and grow a tighter bond but we'll see. I'm rooting for Saeko and Miwa even if they still have a rocky path ahead of them.

joined Jul 16, 2020

Reading a yuri story, but I actually wouldn't mind if Tsuruta ends up with Miwa. Getting sick of Saeko shits. At least Tsuruta seems like a nice guy. He always got Miwa's back and get her off a tight spot. The dude genuinely cares for Miwa.

Dude, you do know what being a 'lesbian' means right? Seriously, sometimes it's really getting on my nerves, being a lesbian myself, when people simply discard of my sexuality as soon as a man comes into the game. Just because he's nice and wants to get with her, won't make Miwa straight and date men. That's just not how attraction works, regardless if you're going to have good or bad experiences with the gender you're attracted to.

last edited at Jul 16, 2020 9:58AM