Forum › Sexual Education 120% discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The whole creation of humans story is so ludicrous if you have even the most basic knowledge of genetics.

Not to mention that humanity's MVP is around 5000 (assuming no interventions of any kind)

kanra-chan Uploader
Super.danganronpa.2.full.1458604
White Sun Scans
joined Jul 15, 2020

Hi guys! Leader of White Sun Scans here. As Sex Ed has been licensed, we will be dropping this series to respect the English license and encourage volume sales. Thank you for sticking with us for the first two chapters! Can't wait for the volume release.
(Please oh god Yen Press don't fuck this up I beg you)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hi guys! Leader of White Sun Scans here. As Sex Ed has been licensed, we will be dropping this series to respect the English license and encourage volume sales. Thank you for sticking with us for the first two chapters! Can't wait for the volume release.

Aww. Well, thanks for introducing this surprisingly hilarious and educational series to us!

joined Jul 26, 2016

1 1/2 is therefore the purest interpretation of the Bible ever written.

I can find no fault with your theology, sir.

The whole creation of humans story is so ludicrous if you have even the most basic knowledge of genetics.

I mean tbf. According to the eponymous Epic of Gilgamesh was quote two thirds divine and one third mortal unquote; have fun trying to work out THAT math...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I mean tbf. According to the eponymous Epic of Gilgamesh was quote two thirds divine and one third mortal unquote; have fun trying to work out THAT math...

That time when he was conceived must've been one hell of a threesome.

joined Jul 26, 2016

That time when he was conceived must've been one hell of a threesome.

That's actually exactly what the Sumerians thought happened when a 2guys1girl threesome resulted in preggers; equally split paternity. Hence the mathematically impossible pedigree.

I think we can excuse them for not really knowing the cellular-level nuts-and-bolts of fertilisation. :P

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

RIP ever reading this series.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Mood

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

RIP sound effects, hello bland dialogue

This is fanfuckintastic. 1- I agree with alot of what the manga says 2-it's neat that it actually did show me somethings I didn't know, like I never knew dental dams were used for something besides dentistry. 3- it's funny and I love the art. really hope Yen Press doesn't fuck it up. And I as well ship Tsuji and Nakazawa.
Thank you so much for the translation up till now.

last edited at Oct 14, 2020 1:35PM by

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

same

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Let's hope another scanlator picks up this manga.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I see you are spreading the gospel.

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

I'm happy for the author, but I can't afford to buy every manga that is licensed when it comes out. I always forget when a manga gets licensed, and I never read it again.
RIP being able to read this series is right.

At least it only has two chapters, so for those who want to buy the volumes, they won't have to wait long for the books to catch up.

Example: Murcielago

last edited at Oct 17, 2020 3:37AM

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I'm happy for the author, but I can't afford to buy every manga that is licensed when it comes out. I always forget when a manga gets licensed, and I never read it again.
RIP being able to read this series is right.

At least it only has two chapters, so for those who want to buy the volumes, they won't have to wait long for the books to catch up.

Example: Murcielago

I feel ya but when I buy from a licensed series I feel more secure that the series won't randomly get axed due to no sales

and holy shit murcielago is at 16 volumes, I think I read up to vol 7 before kissm*nga got murked

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Aww this sucks, oh well it's good the author got it serialized at least

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I will buy it. Where can I find this?

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Oh you can definitely masturbate in the back position except that you'd be laying flat instead of on all fours

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

If I buy the manga, the next chapters will be in it, right? Or I will be buying just these two?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hululu posted:

If I buy the manga, the next chapters will be in it, right? Or I will be buying just these two?

Yes, the next chapters will be in it as well.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

This is fucking hilarious but actually rlly awesome! Love it haha

Blep
joined May 7, 2021

picked up the manga yesterday, thanks for introducing it with the first two chapters :D

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

I know the last post was a month or so ago, but I just bought the first volume of the manga.

It's still really good, but I don't like the warning label on the cover. It says "Parental advisory. WARNING. Explicit Content."
Like, there's barely anything sexual in it and the stuff that is there is educational! It reminds me of a fun textbook, and it shouldn't have that label on the cover.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 1:38AM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I was wondering where this went, RIP it's licensed...

Vivy-v-chan
joined Aug 14, 2020

It was up in September in my country. 9.99 euros. I bought it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.