Forum › Sexual Education 120% discussion

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

y’know now that i’m reading this, i’m starting to realize my school didn’t even have sex ed?? it was a catholic school as you could have guessed but i swear it just didn’t happen. isn’t that illegal?

joined Jan 14, 2020

I beg to differ with Nakazawa-sensei. I'd say mutual masturbation definitely counts as sex in anything looser than the uptight Christian PIV definition.

If you're masturbating each other, yeah. If you're just masturbating yourselves in a room together, it's more ambiguous.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Ok, that manga have now officially thought me something new. I have no idea that "onani" came from a Biblical character. I didn't even know that character existed, much less associating it to a Japanese word.

'onanism' is an English synonym for masturbation.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

y’know now that i’m reading this, i’m starting to realize my school didn’t even have sex ed?? it was a catholic school as you could have guessed but i swear it just didn’t happen. isn’t that illegal?

The catholic church being involved in something illegal? I am in total shock.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I'm not sure where you live, but in some places in the U.S. it's actually illegal to have real sex ed. Entire states are only allowed to teach abstinence at most, which obviously doesn't stop horny teenagers and is the main reason for high rates of teen pregnancy at STIs in those states. Also if your school was a private school, it may not have actually mattered what is and isn't legal to teach because private schools can do whatever they want.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This is what “Stretch” should have been and could not be.

“I’ll buy this for a dollar!”—> an homage to “Robocop” the movie... OG version.

Seriously, if you want to see protesting over sex education, bring this over stateside and see what happens!

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 8:36PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

AFAIK, there’s no law for having kids in school and not learning anything... a lot of teachers and parents would be in jail if there was such a law.

There is a law for requiring kids in school... for attendance only, they don’t have to learn, it’s their choice to remain ignorant. That’s tragically funny to me.

joined Sep 6, 2018

They should use this rather than spend thousands on textbooks in school systems :p

I wholly agree with you... there’s nothing better than making a subject fun to learn. But your idea threatens a bunch of biology book authors/publishers printing dull-as-hell biology books, so I’m afraid your idea will quietly die from negligence here.

I sincerely would like to see this manga get licensed for translation/publication elsewhere.

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

legit amazing

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Legit educational.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'd make a joke about Shinzo Abe and Japan's declining birthrate, but he retired recently.

Shinzo Abe walked so that Tsuji-sensei could run.

What you talking about? Also yes, this is 1000x better than my sex ed.

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

HAHA!

That last bit about sex ed bio of the female body part, so true.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is fucking amazing

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Got licensied for whatever reason

Clearly, people realized that this manga is more than a work of entertainment or art, and an actual gift to misguided horny teenagers everywhere. I look forward to the day when parents sit their kids down and say, "Okay, kids, it's time to learn about the birds and the bees. Open to page 15 of Sexual Education 120%".

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Got licensied for whatever reason

Clearly, people realized that this manga is more than a work of entertainment or art, and an actual gift to misguided horny teenagers everywhere. I look forward to the day when parents sit their kids down and say, "Okay, kids, it's time to learn about the birds and the bees. Open to page 15 of Sexual Education 120%".

slams desk That's it! When my future kids get that age and ask me about that stuff, we'll just read this manga together!

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

I never had sex ed in school, so this kind of manga is nice to have around. It seems very coherent, though some ideas sound crazy. And before you ask me, no, sex ed isn't a thing here in Brazil, unfortunately. It should be, but sigh it's not.

But, I'm in check with my health and I know most of contraceptive methods. I think I've passed, then?

I’m pretty sure that sex education is part of science subject in the brazil public high school. even me, who studied at a very bad public school remember seen something like this... more focused on STDs, birthcontrol and contraceptive methods, but still
btw hue

Don't know how it is these days, but when I was in school(around 15 years ago), I only had one class. The teacher told us genitals exist, that condoms exist and then told us to ask questions. He answered frankly, but he also seemed really annoyed that we had questions at all. Most of what I know I learned on the internet.

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 1:21PM

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Educational tag needed

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Fuck the educational system, the only time our school had something related to sex and not the molecular process of fertilization that comes after with hetero sexual couples was when they showed a lame animated clip of some ugly bastard raping a child and giving him AIDS and how he died, the message was horrendous and the point was to give us a trauma so we wouldn't try or at least not without protection and even then, they didn't explain what real sex is.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It reminds me of Futari Ecchi. With more girls and less dicks (literal and figurative).

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 1:38PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I totally approve of this woman and her knowledge!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Having trouble studying? No worries, just masturbate!

Gotta love this manga XD

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Ok, that manga have now officially thought me something new. I have no idea that "onani" came from a Biblical character. I didn't even know that character existed, much less associating it to a Japanese word.

For the longest time erudite people have snarkily referred to masturbation as "the sin of Onan".

Which is nonsense. Onan's sin was that god directly told him to get his sister in law pregnant, and he was like "nah fam", which god reacted to in his usual extremely reasonable and mature fashion by murdering him dead.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Well, considering that the first couple in Biblical history comprised a guy and a creature born entirely of his body, I think we can safely say that the G-man was an incest fan.
1 1/2 is therefore the purest interpretation of the Bible ever written.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The whole creation of humans story is so ludicrous if you have even the most basic knowledge of genetics.

To reply you must either login or sign up.