Forum › Gunbured x Sisters discussion

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 9) This is literally all of my favorite shit together. Kiara Sessyoin-lookin’, lust-driven, charismatic and two-faced lady who has deep mental issues and some sweetness hidden beneath, partnering up with ragged, rough, but ultimately vulnerable fighter. Vampire shit, with the human on top using the tough girl’s needs to seduce her past her own sexual and emotional barriers. Long-term, mysterious plot in a dark and dramatic atmosphere. Literally everything about knight lady.

And it doesn’t do that, “oh sorry we just have to imply sexy stuff” bullshit that so many manga do. It’s like, there’s this encompassing background of horniness that doesn’t have so many artificial limits, but also adds color and depth to the fucked-up-ness and animal appeal of the story. And there’s a certain queer quality to it even though it has a lot of T&A—it’s about the smoldering, the dark eyes, the decadence of it all, which is just... mmf.

Can we talk about how the “doggy” thing looks like it’s not just a gag, and Dorothy is actually conditioning Maria to obey her and even get horny on command by calling her “good girl” when she feeds, and how that’s hot as fuck? And how the author seems to actually know what direction they’re taking both the wider plot and the relationship? Have y’all considered how satisfying it will be when Maria’s feelings build up to a point she can’t control them, and she gives in to the desire for physical and emotional connection that Dorothy is methodically stoking in her? I know I have. And I just found this manga today!

I am literally so hype for this. My only concern is that this seems like complete cancel bait. I would stab someone as sacrifice to ensure this doesn’t get canceled.

last edited at Oct 10, 2020 9:44PM

joined May 7, 2017

SHANON-SAMA!!!!!

joined Aug 21, 2017

This manga is so hammy, I love it. I have never been more delighted to be unsurprised to be surprised. Mentally I just keep saying "Of course!"

Of course Dorothy has a grenade launcher. Of course Maria goes into Dhampir mode and discovers there's another Dhampir. Of course the crazy scientist lady can regenerate, produce tentacles, and has a vest of syringes. And of COURSE Shanon shows up. Of course! Why wouldn't these things happen?

This manga is great.

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 3:08AM

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

This manga is so hammy, I love it. I have never been more delighted to be unsurprised to be surprised. Mentally I just keep saying "Of course!"

Of course Dorothy has a grenade launcher. Of course Maria goes into Dhampir mode and discovers there's another Dhampir. Of course the crazy scientist lady can regenerate, produce tentacles, and has a vest of syringes. And of COURSE Shanon shows up. Of course! Why wouldn't these things happen?

I’m assuming that the other Dhamp was referring to her sister, or at least Maria thought it was referring to her sister

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

oh look, here's captain butch to swoop in and save the day

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"This dress envelops a glamorous body one wouldn't think is 17 years old."

EXCUSE ME WHAT?

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

EXCUSE ME WHAT?

I swear I re-read that sentence multiple times to make sure I read it right too. It really does seem they're saying Dorothy is 17 despite her figure.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Wish the author drew in the nips. Anyways, it's cliche with the church being evil, but admittedly I'm mainly here for the voluptuous artwork and crazy action. Last panel looks like Noel had a taste of Maria. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds and whether or not Dorothy truly thinks of Maria in that way. Cheers, Nosebleed.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Seriously why'd they gotta go and make her a minor? Like literally why? So sick to absolute death (and then even further into undeath, if I were a vampire) of the constant casual pedophilia in manga

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Seriously why'd they gotta go and make her a minor? Like literally why? So sick to absolute death (and then even further into undeath, if I were a vampire) of the constant casual pedophilia in manga

Just gonna leave this right here... And of course, being attracted to a 17 year old who happens to look like she's at least in her mid-20s is in no way pedophilia, so maybe release your hold on those pearls a little, eh?

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 11:47AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She is already 17. I mean, one more year and she is 18. And like seriously ? Getting heated up for a 17 yo girl ? There is literally way worse on this very site.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

She's 17, she's practically an adult. And that's not even considering that her partner, Maria, is likely also around her age. So I don't really see the problem with this in that she's already practically an adult paired with someone similar in age to herself. If anything I'd be surprised how someone her age has such a voluptuous figure.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Another fun chapter, though it'd be easier to list all the manga series that DON'T have a secretly-evil church at this point. Dolores is probably aware that everything's bugged and everyone's a spy, so she's lying her giant ass off about manipulating Maria (though I did feel like she got along with her way too well from the start, considering her hate-boner for all things undead, so maybe this is a more realistic approach). Chances are that we'll get an arc where Dolores learns that everything she believed was a lie, leading to Maria supporting her when she's got nothing left, because dogs are nice that way, and then they can share True Love's Trib.
On an unrelated note, Sharon with her hair slicked back is hotter than everyone else in this manga combined, and I hope she gets a girlfriend, polycule or a raise.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So .. do we think that last panel is Noel feeding on Someone or just a nightmare scene where both sisters are defeated

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...I like all three main characters so far, but I'm not sure if it will end with some kind of relationship. Feels more like the typical action yuri teasing "don't worry, nothing serious" stuff.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Cheers, Nosebleed.

You mean like this?
<--

Another fun chapter, though it'd be easier to list all the manga series that DON'T have a secretly-evil church at this point. Dolores is probably aware that everything's bugged and everyone's a spy, so she's lying her giant ass off about manipulating Maria (though I did feel like she got along with her way too well from the start, considering her hate-boner for all things undead, so maybe this is a more realistic approach). Chances are that we'll get an arc where Dolores learns that everything she believed was a lie, leading to Maria supporting her when she's got nothing left, because dogs are nice that way, and then they can share True Love's Trib.

Agreed.

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 1:28PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

True Love's Trib

This needs to be a band name. Like, right now.

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Hm...I like all three main characters so far, but I'm not sure if it will end with some kind of relationship. Feels more like the typical action yuri teasing "don't worry, nothing serious" stuff.

Generally yeah, action yuri tend to be pretty disappointing in the end when it comes to actual romance. More often than not they never really end up going anywhere, however I can't name many other action yuri series that are as overtly gay as this. So I'd say more likely than not we probably will get some sort of actual romance out of the yuri aspect. Hopefully we'll start to see more romantic development between Dorothy and Maria as we go farther along.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

You know I gotta say, this is a lot better than Hellsing

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Epic arc here we come!

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

You know I gotta say, this is a lot better than Hellsing

Hellsing Ultimate Abridged: Yuri edition

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Now, that I’m thinking about it it’s like Hellsing and Black Lagoon had a gay baby

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

...Wait Dolores is 17? And she looks like THAT??? I just turned 18 this year and I'm still a titless skeleton, this is bullshit

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Now, that I’m thinking about it it’s like Hellsing and Black Lagoon had a gay baby

I've been thinking the same thing, I've been reading all of Maria's lines in Revy's voice and it totally fits

To reply you must either login or sign up.