Forum › Sexual Education 120% discussion

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

The PE sensei has piqued my interest indeed. Nice lesson about the usage of dental dams and cunnilingus.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Best sensei ever.
If she and the nurse had put up a show of 69ing for the students to watch, I'd also say: best sex education class ever. xP

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

And I intend to stay very far away from labels and communities of people who think they are special snowflakes.

yikes, kinda cringe

last edited at Sep 18, 2020 11:12PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

smashed that subscribe button.

thanks for the chapter. <3

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

GRSM

In 2003 on Morishima Akiko's official website ("Girlish!" But it doesn't exist anymore.) she was using the term sexual minority. I thought it was brilliant & wished it would catch on. She's finally being proved right!

Little%20ghost
joined Jan 4, 2019

Huh, looks like Yui and the gang's school went co-ed (referencing that K-ON took place at Sakuragaoka too).

no, it literally says "sakuragaoka girls' high school" lol
dw still not co-ed

joined Dec 18, 2016

This is woke maan!!

__nishikino_maki_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_huanxiang_heitu__8de746157da649df6ba1015081535861%20(2)
joined Jun 28, 2017

Huh, looks like Yui and the gang's school went co-ed (referencing that K-ON took place at Sakuragaoka too).

no, it literally says "sakuragaoka girls' high school" lol
dw still not co-ed

I realized that after re-reading lol. I was reading while distracted and the BL fantasizing scene made me think their school was co-ed with guy students.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

I never had sex ed in school, so this kind of manga is nice to have around. It seems very coherent, though some ideas sound crazy. And before you ask me, no, sex ed isn't a thing here in Brazil, unfortunately. It should be, but sigh it's not.

But, I'm in check with my health and I know most of contraceptive methods. I think I've passed, then?

I’m pretty sure that sex education is part of science subject in the brazil public high school. even me, who studied at a very bad public school remember seen something like this... more focused on STDs, birthcontrol and contraceptive methods, but still
btw hue

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

That picture of the hand.. "I'm the worst"

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 1:32PM

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Honestly this should probably have an Education tag.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

ohohohoho this is very interesting and fun to read

joined Jan 14, 2020

This manga is hilarious, but the sad thing is it probably would be useful for some people, because the bad uptight sex ed it's parodying... isn't a parody.

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I never had sex ed in school, so this kind of manga is nice to have around. It seems very coherent, though some ideas sound crazy. And before you ask me, no, sex ed isn't a thing here in Brazil, unfortunately. It should be, but sigh it's not.

But, I'm in check with my health and I know most of contraceptive methods. I think I've passed, then?

I’m pretty sure that sex education is part of science subject in the brazil public high school. even me, who studied at a very bad public school remember seen something like this... more focused on STDs, birthcontrol and contraceptive methods, but still
btw hue

Yeah, you're not entirely wrong. But in my case, I studied 14 years in a Catholic school, so... The only things I remember from my science classes are reproduction, menstruation, ovulation, and STDs. Pretty lame, if you ask me.

I beg to differ with Nakazawa-sensei. I'd say mutual masturbation definitely counts as sex in anything looser than the uptight Christian PIV definition.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Honestly this should probably have an Education tag.

^ I second this. How to make a request tho?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

btw hue

Yeah, you're not entirely wrong. But in my case, I studied 14 years in a Catholic school, so... The only things I remember from my science classes are reproduction, menstruation, ovulation, and STDs. Pretty lame, if you ask me.

One single hour long lesson with boys and girls separated, covering even less than yours. That's what we got in public school in the middle of the good old US of A.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Learning sex ed with Shinji.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

When I was about 11 my dad gave me a detailed book about sex written for teenagers and told me, "if you still have any questions after reading that, just ask." When I had sex-ed in middle school two years later, I was thinking, "who the fuck wrote this curriculum, Pat Robertson?" The US public education system is an absolute joke, even in over-funded districts like the one I went to.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Tsuji being in her element as a natural, no-nonsense lady who talks unabashedly about sex whilst still respecting people's boundaries and sexualities is an absolute treat to watch. We need more people like her on this unnecessarily-horny planet.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Loved the homage to Evangelion. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it.

Shinji looking at his hand: "Saitei da... ore'tte."

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What an amazing teacher.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Ok, that manga have now officially thought me something new. I have no idea that "onani" came from a Biblical character. I didn't even know that character existed, much less associating it to a Japanese word.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ok, that manga have now officially thought me something new. I have no idea that "onani" came from a Biblical character. I didn't even know that character existed, much less associating it to a Japanese word.

For the longest time erudite people have snarkily referred to masturbation as "the sin of Onan".

joined Jul 4, 2018

They should use this rather than spend thousands on textbooks in school systems :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.