Forum › School Zone discussion

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Now I hope for a poly end for the three idiots.

Dude, no. Tsubaki and those two is reasonable enough to become poly couple, but Kei and Yokoe plus Yatsude won't happen considering Kei and Yokoe know each other very well, it's very unlikely.

joined Aug 21, 2017

If by some miracle Yokoe and Sei actually end up together I feel like there is actually a decent amount of room for the relationship to grow, given how both of their personalities seem to be based at least in part on defense mechanisms formed to squash their own affection.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ rather than their actual personalities i'd say their 'behaviours' owe quite a lot to those defense mechanisms. Thier personalities are probably more or less as before under the fronts they put on- at least it looks like that to me.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I recognize that pretty girl! Its the 3D asset "School girl A-Ver.3" from Clip Studio!

https://i.imgur.com/0kfW3Up.png

Thats hilarious, Yatsude the weirdass pervert going home every day to make girls kiss in Clip Studio

Sounds like half of Patreon.

This implies I'm not aware of at least half of Patreon, and I don't like it.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

what do you mean next spring.........................................

joined Apr 6, 2013

Good news we are all caught up. Bad news we are all caught up.

joined Oct 22, 2018

So, I guess from now on, this manga will be updated on Dynasty the same way Hana ni Arashi is.

joined Oct 22, 2018

joined Mar 31, 2017

That's just what the page says. New chapters come out earlier than that. If I can get them is another question.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also friendly remember that it got licensied in English by Seven Sea Entertainment and will be out for May next year.

joined Jul 25, 2020

Oh my God.. YATSUDE IS FUCKING DYING !

5f8d1bcd-c5fd-43f2-8711-dcaa2d6450dc
joined Jul 3, 2020

Lol, love this series. Funny and chill

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I'm already suffering the effects of no School Zone updates, but I know we'll get through this together

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm already suffering the effects of no School Zone updates, but I know we'll get through this together

Just read chapter 73 again and take in the magnificence of those swimsuits when it gets tough.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

miss them already....

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

miss them already....

Same. Came back to this comment section just to mourn

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Yokoe:

I'm still proud of this joke even though it was an obvious one to make.

miss them already....

Same. Came back to this comment section just to mourn

Same. We always get too spoiled when we get a whole lot of chapters back to back before catching up to the original. Reminds me of Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki.

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 3:30AM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm REALLY excited for volume 4, damn
We're 73 chapters in, so it's quite impossible not to bond with those characters, specially with how incredibly funny they are, imo

The only thing it made me kinda : | back then was Tsubaki, it kinda looked like she had feelings for her own sister, but she wasn't after all. Now i'm genuinely excited/worried to see how their relationship will go.

I'm also really excited to see Tsubaki and Piyo's relationship, they're really cute together. Honestly don't even care if they'd become a couple(i honestly doubt we'll have any kind of actual wlw in here for some reason), they're really cute as friends still imo.

And what about Yokoe and Kei? idk what to think about Kei when it comes to their relationship. Does it looks like she likes her? But isn't aware that wlw is a thing?
Well.. when i started reading, Yokoe looked like she had feelings for Kei, but wasn't aware. Now we know it isn't the case... I just feel that it's a strong subject, and it won't be as funny when they actually talk it all out. Yokoe looks really hurt in the inside for sure... We didn't see a lot about Kei-chan's side either, but i think that's on purpose.

(Srry for the long comment, just wanted to say what i though through all the chapters till now Xd)

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 6:36PM

joined Nov 5, 2018

Wow I love this manga. I gave it a try and regret not starting sooner. I just love how everything seems to be intentional, every detail matters and probably will be explained later. Perfect mix of light sol and drama.

I haven't seen it much discussed here but could Kei's horrible drawings be just her sucking at drawing or do they actually reveal something deeper about her?

Perfect humour too. I seriously love this author.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Does it looks like she likes her? But isn't aware that wlw is a thing?

Imo she's aware and knows Yokoe loves her in a gay way. She just won't acknowledge it to herself. She at least finds Yokoe cute and the fact that she sticks with her shows she really cares about her. Plus they're really compatible in their stupidity.

I hope we will have a Kei chapter in volume 4. Waiting for spring is way too long though arghh

Also wanted to thank the translator. I think you nailed everything so well. It was so good to read.

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Bro, these extras greatly expanded the lore of the series.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

They're adding new girls?? pretty excited then

Also lol "wanna watch a hamster mating video?"

last edited at Oct 25, 2020 8:39PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hamsters are notoriously neglectful of foreplay . . . but I've said too much . . .

joined Jul 26, 2016

Hamsters are notoriously neglectful of foreplay . . . but I've said too much . . .

"...or so I heard!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.