Forum › Yuru Yuri discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Its wierd to still be reading chapters from the anime after so long.

joined Sep 11, 2020

I'm kinda start to hate Sakurako with a passion. Never found a character from a side of life manga this annoying before.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Lol, here's something from the scanlator's release post for chapter 50:

At Bakkin, we take Yuru Yuri translation very seriously. We believe that every line in The Book is the words of our Goddess Namori, and must be treated with the utmost respect. And when it comes to important matters such as Boobs, there should be zero doubt.

So here we are, bringing you the most important discussion of all time in the history of Yuru Yuri, featuring our Best Girl™ adorably throwing shades.

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 7:13PM

Dodongodon Dorianne
5ootbshdroh51
joined Sep 25, 2020

When shall I return ?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I still think Kyouko is the yuri equivalent of Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Of course, the last vignette means that Yui didn't really leave in the end but actually turned around and returned to help Kyouko.

Bah. Shoulda left her there after taking lotsa pics. Yui is too much of a big softie. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Oct 3, 2020 11:48AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Season 4 dammit.

joined May 25, 2016

Of course, the last vignette means that Yui didn't really leave in the end but actually turned around and returned to help Kyouko.

Bah. Shoulda left her there after taking lotsa pics. Yui is too much of a big softie. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

Yui is soft.

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

Yui and Kyouko will be together forever ♥

joined May 4, 2013

Yui and Kyouko will be together forever ♥

and touch the other from time to time.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

There's a spinoff with the teachers in middle school. Will that be on here at some point?

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

No bully Ayano.

joined May 24, 2014

She was asking HER for more BANG?!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

How is Sakurako still alive at this point? Any normal people would have had enough of her shit long ago.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And with this, the gap is closed.
We can read YuruYuri from chapter 1 to chapter 144 with no breaks.
I've been waiting so long for this moment... ≺sniffle≻
Thanks to the translators, thanks to the editors, thanks to everyone who has been involved in this! You wonderful people are the best!

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

\o/!

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

There's a spinoff with the teachers in middle school. Will that be on here at some point?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/touzainanboku

joined May 25, 2016

Sorry to be a party pooper, but there are 2 more chapters in the gap :/ Namori is not known for proper chapter numbering.

But I want a gradeschool teachers spinoff...

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 12:55AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Oh. How'd I miss that?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Sorry to be a party pooper, but there are 2 more chapters in the gap :/ Namori is not known for proper chapter numbering.

You mean the tankōbon extras?
There are some in every volume of Yuruyuri. They are named "Specials" ot "Bonus tracks" or "Intermissions" (some books, like volume 6 and volume 7, are made almost entirely of extras, lol) and they're not part of the chapter continuity, thus don't count as chapters.

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 2:40PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Funny... that was exactly the kind of thing I did as a kid. It was a little electric motor using batteries in some sort of lego thing.

I thought that if I connected it to the power outlet, it would turn really fast.

Needless to say, it tripped the breaker and I got scolded and grounded.

And the little motor never worked again...

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 2:53PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

\o/!

An amusing detail: the very first posts of this thread are a discussion between Drpepperfan and Aries, from 2013, about how there hadn't been any updates since 2012, how a new team (Bakkin Translations) had picked up the manga, and how volumes 3-5 were left untranslated and would be completed later. In the end, Drpepperfan said: "Skipping a bunch of chapters doesn't seem like a thing I'd wanna do. But I'm ok with waiting 8^y."

Hehehe, as it happens, it took exactly eight years. Drpepperfan is an oracle! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Drpepperfan usually has all of the answers.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whats with this superglue strength mud that seems to be common in Japan?

joined May 24, 2014

If himawari fucks up, sakurako has to fuck up EVEN HARDER

To reply you must either login or sign up.