Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Probably the best series of Takemiya until now and one of the best recent yuri series. Even though in the end none of those 3 got together it was a nice ride and the end left a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. ^^ Shows that romance titles in general and yuri titles specially don't necessarily need the obligatory chliche get-together-ending to leave on a positive note.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 8:26PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Died due to heartbreak

joined Feb 15, 2013

God damn it. Mayu and Mika not ended up together? This just so fucking bs....

Where is my yuri wedding with blessing from the gay brother? You already got along with the in-law, just.... fuck her damn it...

Gave up on Takemiya after this

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 9:14PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

Did you guys forget the first chapter of the series? Mika is 20 and single there. I reread the story as the chapters came out so I always assumed they wouldn't end up together. I can see why most people didn't and yeah I know I'm actually the odd one for assuming this.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

So was that the last chapter? This is a really great series. Cant believe I put it off until now lol I hope Mika found someone someday

joined Aug 16, 2014

Aww I really hope Call and Reply at least has the couple that I'm rooting for...since this ended differently than I thought

joined May 2, 2014

Wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!Why why why what kind of ending is this goddamit jin! !

joined Nov 30, 2011

Am I the only one satisfied about the ending to this story?? Everyone experienced love in different ways and had a decent ending to their exploration of love from what I can see. I like how it seems they all became good friends at the end and that their love seems to be mostly platonic to various degrees. To bad we didn't get to see more of Harada, he was cracking up in the beginning.

If anything, I am wondering who the hell Mika is crushing on in the colored pic (pg.21) at the end since we see everyone else in the picture as far as I know. That is what I want to know lol!

last edited at Nov 8, 2014 12:02AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I am amused by the people all ready to give up on Jin altogether thanks to this story. Y'all are some fragile flowers, that's for sure.

I mean yeah, it was disappointing and seems to kinda ignore Mika's character arc a bit, but damn son.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I am amused by the people all ready to give up on Jin altogether thanks to this story. Y'all are some fragile flowers, that's for sure.

I mean yeah, it was disappointing and seems to kinda ignore Mika's character arc a bit, but damn son.

They have been (looks to the side)... Mass Effected... (puts on glasses)....YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Po
joined Oct 29, 2014

omg dude why the fuck do i even bother to find the rest of this mangas i mean it's like i'm entering a freaking death trap card the story was going so well i mean i get it experience diff. types of love i get it but goddamn it i wanted a freaking yuri wedding happy ending like wtf man i swear if manga pll keep doing this shit i'm about to freaking quit this is the 4th manga that do this to me man fuck it i'm just going to reread girlfriends, even if were not friends and prism-even if it's not finished i know they end up together at the end . so far i'm loving CITRUS KYA!!!!!! ok ok my mood's better now

joined Nov 30, 2011

Wooooaaa... settle down there lol.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

They have been (looks to the side)... Mass Effected... (puts on glasses)....YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

You're such a dork. xD

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

So everybody just got 'fragments' of love at the end.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

To be fair, most of Jin's recent works keep that trend of either heartbreak or unsatisfactory resolutions (plus she's getting too dramatic). I can see how this could be the straw that broke the camel's back for some.

joined Nov 30, 2011

You're such a dork. xD

I have my moments ;)

joined Apr 19, 2013

look at chapter 15 page 21, so there will be someone else coming to Mika's life heart broken
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_ch15#19

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

I feel like the end's a bit lackluster but I also really enjoyed it. Almost everything got neatly resolved~

joined Apr 23, 2014

Awwwwww. Instead of pursuing in romance, all three characters stick it being friends in order to make everyone happy.

This is why I love friendship more then romance.
Btw, if one of the romances was fulfilled, don't you think it would be a bit adurpt? Think about it, their are many examples of love triangle manga's that are either stretched out to make more profit whilst killing the plot or a ending that has two characters start a relationship through plot-devices pulled from their own ass. This ending is sensible nor is it rushed, so it's decent. Yeah, the love is lacking, but all of them are happy. Ain't a happy ending enough?

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I kind of like this ending but the yuri shipper in me who was furiously shipping the two best mates together was kind of disappointed. But seeing as they're all happy with it it's fine. It's fine. Plus I think if the two friends had got together it would've been a bit rushed. Maybe a spin off chapter for them?? Please Jin??? hahaa

joined Oct 29, 2014

wtf kinda ending was that... I swear this author has been off this month... First with that "my beloved" series and now he screws the ending in this one??? C'mon bro.....

last edited at Nov 8, 2014 4:27AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

look at chapter 15 page 21, so there will be someone else coming to Mika's life heart broken

That's.... that's Mayu.

I'm going to believe.

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

So everybody just got 'fragments' of love at the end.

Boom. Nailed it.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I kind of like this ending but the yuri shipper in me who was furiously shipping the two best mates together was kind of disappointed. But seeing as they're all happy with it it's fine. It's fine. Plus I think if the two friends had got together it would've been a bit rushed. Maybe a spin off chapter for them?? Please Jin??? hahaa

It seems to me there's a good chance Mayu and Saki will get together in the future.

That's.... that's Mayu.

I'm going to believe.

I think the girl with glasses and the girl across from her are Saki and Mayu. So the girl in the foreground must be someone else. In any case, it's not Mayu; Mayu's hair is completely straight, and this girl's hair curls at the ends.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

To be fair, most of Jin's recent works keep that trend of either heartbreak or unsatisfactory resolutions (plus she's getting too dramatic). I can see how this could be the straw that broke the camel's back for some.

i will kinda agree but im nowhere near ready to give up on her its just she needs to find a fine line between drama and comedy/fluff, too much drama and you get citrus, too much fluff and you get junk food ( aka good for a reading and never picked up again)

To reply you must either login or sign up.