Forum › Posts by yukiphan

yukiphan
LOVE/DEATH discussion 09 Jan 13:09
joined Apr 19, 2013

So will this love lead to the war of 2 powerful yakuza group??

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 1:09PM

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

I really want to know what Moe's dad looks like lol

yukiphan
LOVE/DEATH discussion 22 Dec 03:00
joined Apr 19, 2013

These two damaged a whole class room just to confess to each other. Imaging they have a love fight. Lol cant wait for the next chapter

last edited at Dec 22, 2014 3:00AM

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

Finnally!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you Lililicious for translate this. Argggg i have my exam tomorrow, this is enough to give me strength.

yukiphan
Their Story discussion 23 Nov 01:32
joined Apr 19, 2013

oh, this Chinese comic has become very popular in my country now, lol

joined Apr 19, 2013

Why havent i seen this manga sooner =((

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

No more hentai and yaoi, please

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

This manga begins like some stupid ecchi comedy and now the way it develops is really a masterpiece!!!

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

look at chapter 15 page 21, so there will be someone else coming to Mika's life heart broken
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fragments_of_love_ch15#19

yukiphan
My Beloved discussion 30 Oct 01:36
joined Apr 19, 2013

I love how so many people are all "it's a bad end because Youko and Nana didn't end up together", when Youko managed to find love and forgave Nana, which is basically what Nana wanted. When you see her point of view, she's been upset all this time for hurting Youko, not pining for a romantic relationship. Sure, she had feelings on some level but those were pretty much over with in the course of a few minutes. She's even got a potential new love with Satomi, nothing sad about it for either of them.

Like I said before, it's refreshing to see a manga that doesn't treat childhood friends and high school crushes as some sort of destiny, and that it's okay to go find an even more satisfying love if that doesn't work out.

Totally agree. Thumb up for u

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

beautiful art anyway, whether it's yuri or not

yukiphan
Sour Grapes discussion 10 Oct 04:32
joined Apr 19, 2013

when she comes out of her closet ... that you get your sequel

yukiphan
My Beloved discussion 25 Sep 13:02
joined Apr 19, 2013

hitting your sister because of a girl ... that fuck off

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

You cannot give what you dont have and you cannot receive what you arent ready for, I guess. I have a good time though

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

Could you also please explain why Mikage feels glad after she gave her first kiss to Takayanagi? How about her feeling to her older sister? It is remain unchanged or Mikage will open up to Takayanagi? #confused

I think she was glad because she gave it for the right person (who loved her), their relationship maybe would remain like this cuz Mikage from the begining didnt have the same feeling for Takayanagi.
Mikage did have a strong feeling for her sister but was it really "that love" i dont know. Cuz that kid was somehow growing fast (because of her family's tragedy), but she's still a kid that fooling around to understand herself like we can see in this chapter.
Hope this manga wouldnt have a nasty ending...

last edited at Sep 23, 2014 1:59PM

yukiphan
joined Apr 19, 2013

As long as i dont see the D and the Het sense. The story is kind of nice

yukiphan
Lemonade discussion 19 Jul 15:27
joined Apr 19, 2013

Even i'm into yuri, but i have to say worse ending ever. Why the author have to force 2 main char to be together. It support to be a nice educate story

yukiphan
Rooftop discussion 25 May 10:17
joined Apr 19, 2013

Holly.... not my type