Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

Mayu is such a good girl. What a cliffhanger, I guess our MC is on her way to meet her old flame. I wonder how it's going to go, small talk route or "Fuck yeah, I'm sooo over you bitch".

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mayu is such a good girl. What a cliffhanger, I guess our MC is on her way to meet her old flame. I wonder how it's going to go, small talk route or "Fuck yeah, I'm sooo over you bitch".

The way the story's been going, she's going to get it over with once and for all, and maybe get some closure so she can move on. Not so much throwing it in her old flame's face really, so much as just confronting her own feelings. Mayu's going to have it hard if she comes in at the wrong point though.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

For many of you wondering how often the new chapters come out. A response from Erin with lililious has given me a good idea. The Japanese raws come out every four months, and because lililious has no set schedule to translate and update it can take up to six months for each new update. Best thing we can do is set up notifications on the sites that we read and wait lol, unless anyone can translate faster for them and help out. I would love to do translating but my Japanese is basic at best, my Spanish is more like Spanglish lol and my French and German are basic level , but the up side is my English is perfect hehehe :P

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For many of you wondering how often the new chapters come out. A response from Erin with lililious has given me a good idea. The Japanese raws come out every four months, and because lililious has no set schedule to translate and update it can take up to six months for each new update. Best thing we can do is set up notifications on the sites that we read and wait lol, unless anyone can translate faster for them and help out. I would love to do translating but my Japanese is basic at best, my Spanish is more like Spanglish lol and my French and German are basic level , but the up side is my English is perfect hehehe :P

I was under the impression this series was finished a long time ago (I think that Okazu even reviewed the tank of it), is a moot point anyways since as you said it, Lillicious doesn't have a set schedule.

Man this was so worth the wait, Takemiya Jin really has matured as storyteller and this story is easily her best, characters that break the mold, plot developments really hard to find within the genre, expressive faces. All in all a real treat, can't wait to see how's gonna end. :D

last edited at Jun 27, 2014 11:04AM

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

this story is a little bit confusing but good story too bad that the release are not that fast

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

well, all we can do is wait~

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

..................... All this waiting ain't easy...

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

I agree ;_;

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I agree ;_;

Funny that you posted that a few hours before the new chapter was released :P

Cute chapter, I'm really liking Mayu's and Mika's development but I wish we see more of Mayu's talk with her sensei and not close that plot off panel. Also not a fan of getting into another conflict so soon.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Finally a bit of progress.. now that she found closure, I hope that she can open up her heart to Mayu-chan. ^_^ and I hope it's not gonna take too long.
And it was really creepy that the best friend is always there.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Can you finally see Mika and Mayu's relationship begin to bloom.....please. ;_;

But bring on the angst with the jealous friend!!!111

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! why the cliff hangar .... :') , But this does give a push to Mayu's friend to see if she will confess before Mika does , I can't wait 3-4 more months for another release (blows nose) . I will be waiting with anxious eyes for the next chapter update!

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Past relationships come to an end, new ones begin to bloom, while others are held by a thin thread.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Just that was a little disappointing. It'd at least be nice to see the sensei explain a bit

eh whatever

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

Noo chapters are to short ;_;

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

at the end, was that the beginning of a love triangle? crud, so 3-4 months until we find out?

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

at the end, was that the beginning of a love triangle? crud, so 3-4 months until we find out?

isn't that her friend who has been obsessing over her for awhile?

heh, I forgot about that so I suppose so. after reading multiple Takamiya Jin series, everything has melded into one big story.

:-\

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

an other triangle ? one out and one in

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

heh, I forgot about that so I suppose so. after reading multiple Takamiya Jin series, everything has melded into one big story.

Welcome to the Takemiyaverse, where the only straight women are other women's exes.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Welcome to the Takemiyaverse, where the only straight women are other women's exes.

Must suck being a man in there D:

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not as bad as being a woman in this one. =(

joined Sep 21, 2012

Not as bad as being a woman in this one. =(

Boom.

Haha, it's true.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I'm begging to think that most of Takemiya's stories are just the same characters reborn again in a new timeline or existing in a parallel Takemiyaverse.

joined Jun 12, 2012

The angst is killing me

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

gaah, the triangle! :v damn, >_<" I wanna know who's the end game xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.