Forum › Posts by Roachboy

Roachboy
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

Waiting (not so) patiently for that good ot3 shite

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

y...y'all gotta tag this shite better. This isn't romance this is tragedy jfc.

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

yeesh I'm glad the trash got taken out. Who comments on a manga they haven't read? anyways.

Super cute manga some of the phrasing can be a bit bothersome for some more sensitive folks it's still super cute. Are we sure this is autobiographical? because dat family acceptance seems straight up fantasy.

Also for the record not all trans folk have dysphoria and most don't have it all day every day. It's not the general disconnect between body and gender. It's a specific discomfort type feeling regarding that disconnect often times abotu certain aspects of one's body (for example face or chest or whatever).

Roachboy
Keine Box discussion 21 May 00:59
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

OMFG, I was getting so sad as it went on, and then POOF no reason to be sad! omfg

Roachboy
Image Comments 15 May 23:57
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014
7ce84fb4gw1erw1hrw29cj21kw151gx7

Translation: "That Feel When no handsome As Fuck GirlFriend." P:

Roachboy
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

UNSATISFACTORY ENDING.

Generally cute story though.

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

Ugh I need like a warning tag for stories like this. I didn't see an angst or drama tag so I thought it'd be happy >__<

Roachboy
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

this was really really cute but then I realized the age difference and I was like 'oh holy fuck'. But the way it was presented was probably the best I've seen tbh,

Roachboy
365 discussion 27 Mar 00:03
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

oh my god, this was like an embarrassment train wreck and I couldn't look away. The whole thing is gold.

Roachboy
Image Comments 02 Mar 19:03
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014
47127138_p1

There used to be a dog at a candy store I frequented in college but some chocolate ended up at his level and he died from it so yes very poisonous. He was a small dog and it was a big bar though but yeah.

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

Super rushed. I feel like it could have been better if it there was more to it. :T I've read worse though lol

Roachboy
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

What about the rest of it?!

Very enjoyable read! I, like everyone else, just wish it were finished haha.

Roachboy
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

I'm definitely with khasak. Chapters 4 and 5 creeped me right the fuck out. well honestly the chapter before that bothered me a lot too. The only one that didn't bother me were the crossdressing chapters. In fact can we just cut out all those middle one shots?

ugh.

Roachboy
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

I was kind of nervous about any negative things or anti-trans woman sentiment (which is too common in these sorts of manga honestly.) but it scored pretty well in my book now that I've seen the second chapter. (I was so happy the bad guys didn't bring the T****y word into this.) And the chapters make it pretty clear that he's just a crossdresser and even mentions that he doesn't want to change.

Good job to the author!

Roachboy
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

I feel like the end's a bit lackluster but I also really enjoyed it. Almost everything got neatly resolved~

Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

I really liked the art and my overall impression is just "Super cute"

but there were a few parts that bugged me (such as the dub-con as it were) though i would've really liked it a bit longer so it didn't feel so rushed.

Roachboy
Lemonade discussion 16 Jun 00:46
Wait
joined Feb 8, 2014

That ending! It was too fast and so contrived compared to the rest of it. I'm so disappointed!

It's not even the lack of affections that bugs me most (I'm used to that) but just. All that build up for such an easy ending. Basically we could have skipped all this if Youko confessed to Maki before that Keita-ass even entered the picture.

I am... so disappointed.