Forum › Posts by Bsmoov

Bsmoov
joined Oct 29, 2014

Alright let's not just speed past that the hamsters name is rations lmfao

Bsmoov
joined Oct 29, 2014

OH COME THE FUCK ON! THAT WASN'T A FUCKING ENDING AT ALL! God fucking damn it. I had some actual hopes for this series and it goes and pulls this shit on me. Naw. Fuck you. There better be a fucking sequel or something or I swer to gerd. I swear to fuck, sometimes I feel like Takemiya Jin makes a list of things I would like to happen in a series/ending and then PURPOSELY DOES THE FUCKING OPPOSITE. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. SOMEBODY TELL ME THERE'S A SEQUEL WHERE MIKA AND MAYU GET TOGETHER GFDI! RAGE. HOW LONG DID WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY ENDING ANYWAY!? At least two years right!? That makes it so much fucking worse, I literally just can't even.
I'm starting to feel like yuri series (emphasis on series because there are some nice oneshot endings) are just incapable of having decent endings. there's always a husband, or a death, or a disappearance, or an abandonment, or a open ending, or a unrequited love RIGHT FUCKING THERE to ruin it for me. Every time. And I've read nearly every yuri that's been translated so this is starting to seriously hurt me. Actual physical pain. As my heart is crushed every time there's a bad ending.

THE TRUTH....

Bsmoov
joined Oct 29, 2014

This seems to be a common occurance with Takamiya Jin, good start great middle with a crap ending. Not that it didn't make sense...just could've been much more interesting and less generic then it was.

THANK YOU!!!! THIS HAPPENS SOOOOOOOOO OFTEN WITH HIM..... like seriously.... it always starts off amazing and then he just completely bombs the ending... its really getting annoying.... I read 15 chapters of this AND had to bare the ungodly long time for the next chapter to come out and he ends it with this bull.... like srsly? what a waste of time....

Bsmoov
joined Oct 29, 2014

UGHH again!?!??!! how many yuri mangas have started good and end with this overly used play bs with the cool girl being the prince and the other girl being the princess >.> like so overly used lol all thats going to happen is them kiss in the play and BOOM its over... LAMEEEEE

last edited at Jan 9, 2015 9:15PM

Bsmoov
joined Oct 29, 2014

wtf kinda ending was that... I swear this author has been off this month... First with that "my beloved" series and now he screws the ending in this one??? C'mon bro.....

last edited at Nov 8, 2014 4:27AM

joined Oct 29, 2014

I haven't read this yet, but on page one of the comments they said that this is not yuri... Since many chapters have come out since then I was wondering if that opinion has changed...

joined Oct 29, 2014

Okay.... I'm confused.... In what chapter did Sacchan and ruki have sex? Because I feel like I missed something... Or maybe it's just that the chapters don't flow together right