Forum › School Zone discussion

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

HACKING COUGH

anyway, here's my rank on yatsude ships
1. me
1. tsubaki
2. fuji (it's only number 2 because fuji/kishiya is lookin really good)
3. yokoe/kei (both. at the same time. true poly route)
4. whichever girl is in groping distance

N O

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

N O

We really need to work on your vocabulary.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I came here to comments wanting to see what everybody's reactions to the new funny chapter but here you guys are, getting baited, feeding the troll. Don't do it guys, just ignore the trolls. :(

joined Oct 2, 2019

My personal headcanon is that the nurse is just Kei from the future, travelling back in time to get a break from all the disasterbians, only to find that a new one has attached itself to her.

Or isn't it simply her big sister ?

damn i didnt noticed that, maybe bc of the hairstyle... is it really her?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I came here to comments wanting to see what everybody's reactions to the new funny chapter but here you guys are, getting baited, feeding the troll. Don't do it guys, just ignore the trolls. :(

Yknow its kinda weird how the forum was so nice and wholesome just a couple of hours ago and now people are arguing about pedophilia lol.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

The comments section usially enhances the reading experience not diminish it...i don't think anyone has been thirsting over a character but anyway I wonder why the nurse is so disinterested in Hiiragi? Also why does Hiiragi actually like her so much?

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

The comments section usially enhances the reading experience not diminish it...i don't think anyone has been thirsting over a character but anyway I wonder why the nurse is so disinterested in Hiiragi? Also why does Hiiragi actually like her so much?

Maybe the nurse just finds her annoying. I mean, she's kinda creepy around the nurse. She's practically stalking her too. Seriously though, she's either just naturally disinterested in everyone or she's trying to keep proper distance from the student hitting on her. As for why Hiiragi likes her, idk, maybe she got mommy issues or she's just like her twin and is obsessed with someone who openly wants to be rid of her.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I'm guessing the nurse doesn't particularly want to spend every day giving free therapy to a kid who can't even communicate? It's funny because Hiiragi is to the nurse what the rest of society is to Hiiragi.
On Hiiragi's end, I think she just likes the nurse because she isn't nice in a conventional way, because that would set off her paranoia and inferiority complex. The nurse just lets Hiiragi chill and do whatever without making a big deal out of it, and Hiiragi just uses her as a dummy to test out all the sappy stuff she'd be too ashamed to express outside.
Personally, it seems like the nurse handles the whole semi-misanthropic, too-cool-for-school vibe much better than Hiiragi, in that she quells people's bullshit without actively antagonizing them. Reminds me of the aunt from Ikkoku Nikki.

joined Apr 10, 2020

N O

We really need to work on your vocabulary.

I can say why, because Yatsude as a molester, idk who will be together with her and I don't know why the author made her as a molester, I mean I don't see any plot improvement by making her as a molester

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:38AM

joined Jul 25, 2020

"Wow.. A giant baby!"

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I can say why, because Yatsude us a molester, idk who will be together with her and I don't know why the author made her as a molester, I mean I don't see any plot improvement by making her as a molester

Sounds like another person somehow caught off guard that their precious kitsune-eyed hottie wasn't the nicest person, even though it's hinted at in literally her very first appearance, as well as several times from there.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I can say why, because Yatsude us a molester, idk who will be together with her and I don't know why the author made her as a molester, I mean I don't see any plot improvement by making her as a molester

You might have noticed by now that most characters in this series have their share of rough edges.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Hmm good points the nurse seems done with her shit but that aloof attitude is what Hiiragi probably seems comfortable with. Also a lot of people seem to hate Hiiragi and are disappointed with Yatsude slapping a girl's ass lol.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Regarding Yatsude, I've noticed that manga in general seems a lot more lax about stuff like sexual harassment and abuse? Like, you get scenes where one character straight-up comes in from the shadows and gropes another, and it's just played off as 'skinship', even if the recipient seems visibly uncomfortable. The same goes for your standard joke wherein one character says something stupid and the other straight-up hits them in the head. I'm honestly not sure whether there's some kind of cultural context I'm missing here, or whether you're just supposed to assume that it's a joke just because everyone seems to forget about it one page later. It honestly makes me uncomfortable, because 'pathological sexual harasser' is less of a quirk and more of a reason to arrest someone, but since most of Yatsude's targets are relatively friendly with her and don't call her out on it, I guess they personally don't mind? Considering a lack of context, I guess we can assume that Yatsude only does this with people who are okay with it, and presumably doesn't go around groping random schoolgirls in her free time. As a joke, it's still a bit tasteless, though, and I hope it doesn't become a giant part of her personality moving forward.

joined Apr 10, 2020

Regarding Yatsude, I've noticed that manga in general seems a lot more lax about stuff like sexual harassment and abuse? Like, you get scenes where one character straight-up comes in from the shadows and gropes another, and it's just played off as 'skinship', even if the recipient seems visibly uncomfortable. The same goes for your standard joke wherein one character says something stupid and the other straight-up hits them in the head. I'm honestly not sure whether there's some kind of cultural context I'm missing here, or whether you're just supposed to assume that it's a joke just because everyone seems to forget about it one page later. It honestly makes me uncomfortable, because 'pathological sexual harasser' is less of a quirk and more of a reason to arrest someone, but since most of Yatsude's targets are relatively friendly with her and don't call her out on it, I guess they personally don't mind? Considering a lack of context, I guess we can assume that Yatsude only does this with people who are okay with it, and presumably doesn't go around groping random schoolgirls in her free time. As a joke, it's still a bit tasteless, though, and I hope it doesn't become a giant part of her personality moving forward.

Dude, she's groped Fuji's butt in public before, the one where Yokoe vote for Kei and her in maid outfit. After all, is there any point making Yatsude behaved like that, is there any point? (Absolutely not)

Also, I've seen Youtube comment said that it's pretty common groping someone happened at school at Japan which shocked me into oblivion

Also about the abuse one, idk about that but I feel bad about that..

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:43AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

You might have noticed by now that most characters in this series have their share of rough edges.

Yeah, but Yatsude is an exception considering
she's molester which is really bad

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:42AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Sounds like another person somehow caught off guard that their precious kitsune-eyed hottie wasn't the nicest person, even though it's hinted at in literally her very first appearance, as well as several times from there.

Well, I thought it because she's like people that like to interrupt you because Yokoe and Kei boo her, now I understand why they did that to her but it's quite unexpected

joined Mar 31, 2017

Well, I thought it because she's like people that like to interrupt you because Yokoe and Kei boo her, now I understand why they did that to her but it's quite unexpected

They didn't boo her because she's a groper or molester. That was just the usual banter between them. I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

joined Apr 10, 2020

They didn't boo her because she's a groper or molester. That was just the usual banter between them. I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

Some people said they because of that, but yeah, I'm taking this seriously cause I can't fucking tolerate a fucking molester

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

All chapters have some degree of either funny or weird, more often both, but this one takes the cake

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

These two....have an incredible amount of free time every year.

Every single character in this is so damn dense, and I love it and hate it at the same time.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Some people said they because of that, but yeah, I'm taking this seriously cause I can't fucking tolerate a fucking molester

Don't read something you can't take then????

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Did everyone's brain break in the last couple of chapters?
I mean dynasty's comment section has never been like terrific but this is just weird

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

Kei chan Rei chan: Teetee everyday in summer break
Yatsude: LOVEY DOVEY!!!!

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Yokoe: 404 Brain not found

To reply you must either login or sign up.