Forum › School Zone discussion

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Drawings that convey specific information and produce a response and idea in your head. An idea that a kid is an acceptable target of lust. Its a different game when it's attraction compared to like, violent shows and movies and shit where there is not the agreement or practice of the image.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Drawings that convey specific information and [total nonsense]

Just shut up and go away. Nobody fucking cares about your moronic misunderstanding. Get the fuck off of the forum of one of my favorite series.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Lmao, pedophilia a sore spot for you? Get psychiatric help.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

"My favorite series is sacred and without criticism, neither of its content nor its fans." - person living in a weirdo pedo-apologist bubble. Rudely telling me to get out and you think you're in the right?? There's tons of research on this kind of media, despite it being extremely obvious to the normal person why this stuff is wrong anyways, whether its fairly innocuous (bar the molestation shit yatsude was pulling, where the manga actually got sexual) but the fans are thirsting over the characters, or other more explicit stuff.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 6:02PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Or you know, you can move on and stop bothering with something that seem to bothering only you ? Just saying but you kinda get mad on you own for something that nobody even consider here. Not to mention the most important thing : THEY. ARE. NOT. REAL. It's not like we are creeping on some real teenages girls. You don't like age gap with JK ? Great for you but some here do and don't really like to be call pedo for no reason.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I would suggest you not read media tagged School Life if you cannot deal with sexual and romantic stories involving fictional school aged characters. It is not appropriate to lash out at other posters in an Ack-like fashion for liking ships you don't.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

They aren't real but they aren't coming from some place of pure fiction either. They are created to convince you that they are kids in behavior and appearance, using real life shit. You reasonably suspend your disbelief to the contrary when you read/watch pretty much anything unless its badly written, it's an automatic process. If after this process, you're still going, "yeah these highschoolers are hot." there's clearly a problem in the realm of pedophilia, barring you actually being a minor yourself. It isn't without reason. It's being entertained.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

I would suggest you not read media tagged School Life if you cannot deal with sexual and romantic stories involving fictional school aged characters. It is not appropriate to lash out at other posters in an Ack-like fashion for liking ships you don't.

It was never about not liking certain (illegal) ships, nor do i have any problem with school life romances, as long as it isn't voyeuristic and doesn't have explicit content. All I said was i was weirded out by people's thirst and that they shouldn't ship something that would literally be illegal and people got realllllllyyyy defensive over that.

Gendo you're one of the most moronic people i've ever seen on this website I swear. You all go have fun discussing this stuff, clearly sane moral people aren't welcome in the forum. If drawings are insignificant, why the hell would anyone make them?

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 6:31PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Again, insulting people for your own inability to curate your reading experience is uncalled for. You can express distaste without doubling down and calling other posters pedos and morons for engaging in content that is in fact rooted in pure fiction or for pointing out to you that what you are saying is unsubstantiated projection. You don't have to like anyone else's fictional sexual interest, but trying to police it or make greater generalizations about them because of it is wholly unjustified.

It is far from sane and moral to police the thoughts of others over fictional characters, to wish such inner mental control is something you share only with Völkisch occultist astral mind-warriors.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 6:37PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

They aren't real but they aren't coming from some place of pure fiction either. They are created to convince you that they are kids in behavior and appearance, using real life shit. You reasonably suspend your disbelief to the contrary when you read/watch pretty much anything unless its badly written, it's an automatic process. If after this process, you're still going, "yeah these highschoolers are hot." there's clearly a problem in the realm of pedophilia, barring you actually being a minor yourself. It isn't without reason. It's being entertained.

This is why we should all only watch Veggietales. That way we don’t sexualize them children no more, and we will consume more vegetables and heal our depraved souls.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 6:45PM

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

This is not a pipe

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Where the hell are you getting "inability to curate reading experience from"? You're actually just a walking clown, thanks Pagliacci.

I was just vibing, reading this series and enjoying the discussion early on, but it evolved into something I find distasteful to morally repugnant (which is a pretty universal moral standard, not going near minors), through no fault of my own. Look at all the comments before my recent ones that were the basis for making those. Now I'm saying I don't want to discuss this manga, or think about its fans, suddenly I've failed to "curate"?? Step off your intellectual high-horse, bud.

And look, you cant play the projection card buddy, when there are underage people, mental health professionals, sociologists and others who feel the same way about the sexualization of minors in japanese media. There is extremely valid reason to be concerned. You can't just go "oh you're projecting because you're actually the bad guy.", that'd be like saying homophobia only comes from closeted gay people. It's not unjustified claims, i mean, there are manga artists caught with CP all the time. LN authors write CP all the time. Zer0 shared hentai with minors, all sorts of shit has gone down at conventions. There is no such thing as pure fiction, as any writer could tell you.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 6:52PM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

This is why we should all only watch Veggietales. That way we don’t sexualize them children no more, and we will consume more vegetables and heal our depraved souls.

Because I clearly invoked god at any point. imagine trying to scapegoat christian propaganda for the criticism of your weeb hangups

joined Jul 26, 2016

Could you not give the moderators more work.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

run to the moderators when you cant handle something, yeah sure

joined May 8, 2017

Because I clearly invoked god at any point. imagine trying to scapegoat christian propaganda for the criticism of your weeb hangups

I think, at this point, you need to chill and watch some Veggietales.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

but it evolved into something I find distasteful, through no fault of my own

At which point it does become your fault for lashing out at others for discussing what they enjoy instead of sticking to your stringent set of rules as to what acceptable discussion is and not just ignoring them or walking away.

And look, you cant play the projection card buddy, when there are underage people, mental health professionals, sociologists and others who feel the same way about the sexualization of minors in japanese media

I do not really care what a vanishingly small subset of religious right "christian scientists" feel about Harry Potter promoting witchcraft or manga promoting pedophilia. You are very much projecting the idea that others see these characters as real highschool girls and thus must think of other real highschool girls similarly when it is simply not the case. I do not know who Zer0 is, but I quite doubt this is as representative of LN and manga authors as your completely unsubstantiated claims appear to make it out be.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Your inability to identify an obvious joke further confirms that you have no business here.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

HACKING COUGH

anyway, here's my rank on yatsude ships
1. me
1. tsubaki
2. fuji (it's only number 2 because fuji/kishiya is lookin really good)
3. yokoe/kei (both. at the same time. true poly route)
4. whichever girl is in groping distance

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

anyway, here's my rank on yatsude ships
1. me
1. tsubaki
2. fuji (it's only number 2 because fuji/kishiya is lookin really good)
3. yokoe/kei (both. at the same time. true poly route)
4. whichever girl is in groping distance

Wait, wait, wait, no. Selfcest cannot be a top ship unless there's canonically multiples of the character. I still like it, though.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 7:16PM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Your inability to identify an obvious joke further confirms that you have no business here.

I knew it was a joke guy, my point it had nothing to do with what i was saying. thats why it was jokey reply

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 7:35PM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Im not fuckin christian lmao. Again that has not been the moral authority i have appealed to. I've appealed to common sense lmao. Tell some more jokes clown.

last edited at Oct 1, 2020 7:33PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Now that I think about it, the nurse should have a harem with Hiiragi, Utsugi, and the prez. That'd be extremely hot.

joined May 8, 2017

Im not fuckin christian lmao. Again that has not been the moral authority i have appealed to. I've appealed to common sense lmao. Tell some more jokes clown.

I think that there was a misunderstanding. I wasn't calling you a Christian. I was calling you a Vegetarian.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Im not fuckin christian lmao.

I would never mean to imply that the Order of the Black Sun are christian, my apologies.

To reply you must either login or sign up.