Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

So Mai was pretty buxom in high school and while searching for her through images on this app, chooses someone who is not. Hmmm.

Doesn't seem like she's in any particular hurry to actually find her.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

So Mai was pretty buxom in high school and while searching for her through images on this app, chooses someone who is not. Hmmm.

It's not the destination but the journey that matters

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

everyone knows what matters is the gay she made along the way

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Jun's hairpins are exactly like Kaosu's hairpins. You know, Kaosu from Comic Girls?

It's amusing, as Kaosu is supposed to use dem hairpins like that 'cause she's a klutz and never manages to get them right.

joined Feb 1, 2017

She’s gonna be an expert by the time she actually gets to Mai

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I can get how it might backfire, but still, it's funny to think that all this could be avoided if she asked these girls whether they have a coworker named Mai.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I kind if want her to become a known "good lay" amongst the sex workers. Like they pass gossip about the cute naive girl fucking her way through the brothel's entire roster and wonder who she's going to pick next.

That would be a great plot point. Especially if Mai were to take her to a company picnic or something after the fact.

joined Dec 30, 2018

It's not the destination but the journey that matters

Words of wisdom

joined Dec 30, 2018

please get into bdsm stuff...

I second this so fucking hard.

Hell ye baby

The definition of f*cking my way to the top. I’m rooting for you. How many more lesbians until she gets to the Boss level lesbian? Let’s stay tuned.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

The definition of f*cking my way to the top. I’m rooting for you. How many more lesbians until she gets to the Boss level lesbian? Let’s stay tuned.

This is turning into a Huniepop lvl shit and I'm not complaining

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A lesbian a day, keeps the doctor away.

joined Jul 25, 2020

She’s gonna be an expert by the time she actually gets to Mai

Probably..

joined Sep 13, 2018

im kind of confused right now , could this actually be a little romantic tho?
Like how she bangs with randoms girls but all her sexual fantasies are with mai.

Mai also dont seem to forget her since she has the same picture with her in ch01.

also jun gave her ground breaking sex since the FeMC ended up like a new born bambi.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Especially if Mai were to take her to a company picnic or something after the fact.

"Oh yeah, they're all cumming together."

joined Apr 6, 2018

I can get how it might backfire, but still, it's funny to think that all this could be avoided if she asked these girls whether they have a coworker named Mai

Trueeeeeee HAHAHAHA

the story will get shorter tho

I wonder how many more until Mai

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh yeah now that the second chapter’s out I have a good feeling this all is gonna be awesome

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

This manga is fucking gold, no, platinum.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The premise of this manga is so flimsy... "Sempai thought that possibly/maybe she saw a girl that looked like Mai (from a 5 years old photo) in a brothel... let's fuck our way through all of Tokyo brothels to check if she's been mistaken or not..."

Right... this is just a pretense so we can see the cute-shy MC have sex with a panel of various women.

Inb4 the sempai was actually interested in fucking the MC from the beginning.

Tumblr_pcncujlobx1vjy21go6_250
joined Apr 13, 2014

friend

Is that what we're calling it now?

Always has been.

Just gals being pals.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Get yourself a friend like Asumi-chan who would sleep with as many women as possible in order to get reunited with you.

Can't wait for Mochi's new story, "Went to a brothel to find my childhood friend, but I ended up becoming a lesbian sex guru"

joined Nov 14, 2014

So Mai has it figured out? Interesting...

joined Jul 28, 2015

LOL Mai already figured it out.... I can’t wait to see the development!!!!

Also I second the “good lay” plot point

joined Jan 14, 2020

Why do you say that?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Why do you say that?

Right here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch02#27

So one of the real questions is: will Mai contact Asumi before she gets to her in the list or not?

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 4:10PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.