Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

All that build up I thought it was going to be something super serious but it turned out to be a fart lol

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Ladies fart too. We're just more self conscious about it than the other sex.

Also never hold it in like Aria did, it just makes it worse.

last edited at Aug 24, 2020 12:22AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

That's what we call her now

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That's what we call her now

The Queen of Farts.

LOL

Fullsizeoutput_6fd
joined Aug 24, 2017

I love how the comments on this manga started with people being apprehensive of the artist because of their previous works and then here everyone is laughing at a fart joke

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I also love how all the vampire politics and infighting seems to go over Ichika’s head until she hears that he isn’t into girls. Man, Ichika is pretty great.

She will be disappointed, though, since Arthur seems to be bi. His first scene is him sucking blood from a woman he was obviously in the middle of having sex with, and in the next chapter he casually has sex with the female Gika agent.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

OoooOOo also vampire politics

joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m fairly certain she wasn’t in love with the grandma right? So I wonder what’s going on with aria and what happened between them.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Interesting - it seems that Aria has some sort of memory problems. IIRC that was already hinted at earlier with her apparently not remembering Khara at all, but this chapter seems to help support that idea, considering the implication that she and Ichika's grandma used to be close.

Speaking of which, Aria's (possible) memory problems make me wonder just how close she and Ichika's grandma used to be. Before it seemed that Ichika was her first kiss, indicating that Aria went further with Ichika than anyone else, but now it's a bit unclear...

Of course, I could just be reading too much into this.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I think it's safe to say this is the first time Aria has fallen in love, at least as far as she remembers

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Author/artist is very good at drawing kissing scenes.

joined Jun 7, 2019

it may be because the artist also draws hentai

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

That's not enough for kisses this good. You'd have to study lips real closely to get this kind of detail.

On another note, I love how horny these two are. They seriously can't get within a foot of each other without making out.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 6:38PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Grandma sounds like she was a protagonist or something

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

He just know how to draw

Screenshot_2020-06-18%20kaigetsudo_ando_-_standing_portrait_of_a_courtesan,_c%20_1705-1710,_hanging_scroll;_ink,_color_and_gold[...]
joined Jun 18, 2020

He just know how to draw

Wasn't his earlier work cancelled because of tracing issues? Plus online sleuths on 2ch finding his "references" for his "other" works

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

it seems that Aria has some sort of memory problems.

I don't think it's memory problems, I just think she's really fucking olde

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

He just know how to draw

Wasn't his earlier work cancelled because of tracing issues? Plus online sleuths on 2ch finding his "references" for his "other" works

Yes, Prism and Japanese Preteen Suite (loli hentai). Shou is really good but eh, he's lazy as fuck

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 11:57PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

it seems that Aria has some sort of memory problems.

I don't think it's memory problems, I just think she's really fucking olde

More like Aria is not comfortable divulging information about Ichika's grandmother yet. It's a really touchy subject with her and from the looks of it, the grandmother was about to commit suicide in the flashback. That's not something you just go flapping your gums over to the granddaughter.

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 12:46AM

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

This manga keeps dancing on the edge of drama only to fall back on comedy. Here's to hoping they never actually make that jump

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I almost didn't see the bite mark on this page

Even though I love the story and these two, I find it a bit off putting that there's a possibility that Aria is just obsessed with Ichika because of how similar she is to her grandma

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 6:44AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I almost didn't see the bite mark on this page

Even though I love the story and these two, I find it a bit off putting that there's a possibility that Aria is just obsessed with Ichika because of how similar she is to her grandma

(Ch. 19) yeah I think Aria is starting to feel some guilt about their relationship. Between the “I’m leaving to protect you” vibe and the thinking about her grandma, I think it’s being made pretty clear that Aria’s not been/being completely open about what’s going on for her vis a vis their relationship.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Tired", yes... :D

joined Feb 18, 2015

It is truly impressive how well this manga mixes moments of profound depth and then lapses back to humor. It keeps the mood just right.

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

Y'ALL
I went back to re-read this after the latest chapter and know that we know what grandma looks like, this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch14 make so much sense.
This means that her grandma was ALSO one of those few people capable of wielding the sword. We had a little bit of foreshadowing of this on this page too: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch03#19
when Ichika refused to kill Aria and she said that reminded her of Chiyo, before being cut off my Ichika.
Someone earlier said that from the looks of it, grandma may have tried to kill herself so maybe because she had tried it and knew what it felt like, she refused to take Aria's life?

Sorry if it's kind of a lackluster analysis but no one had pointed it out and I just had to.

To reply you must either login or sign up.