Forum › A Lesbian Succubus and Her High School Snack discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

cheating (which, again, is totally distinct from polyamoury) is bad and is rightfully condemned.

Oh, you sweet summer child.
Try watching québecois tv shows sometimes, or reading comics. It'll broaden your horizons.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

White Rose posted:

cheating (which, again, is totally distinct from polyamoury) is bad and is rightfully condemned.

Try watching québecois tv shows sometimes, or reading comics. It'll broaden your horizons.

If it'll make me think cheating is acceptable, then I'd rather not. If cheating is ok, then I guess I prefer to not be in any relationship.

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 2:48AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

How could anyone not know the difference between cheating and a cucking fetish? The former is by definition non-consensual and not accepted by the partner, hence why it is cheating. The latter is the partner getting off on it, which means they are okay with it happening, which is not cheating.
Seems some people are so intent on course correcting that they steer the wheel too far. lol

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BugDevil posted:

The latter is the partner getting off on it, which means they are okay with it happening, which is not cheating.

And even then it still can be cheating. If partner didn't consent, it's still cheating, even if they happen to enjoy it. If their partner knows their fetish and did it because they know it'll make their partner "happy", then it's not cheating, but still cuckoldry.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

If québecois tv is anything like "Ménage à 3", it must be a fun watch, haha.
You've always lived in Montréal, iirc?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ah, Ménage à 3 by Gisèle Lagacé: one of my favorite webcomics ever! Excellent read to start cleaning your mind of prejudices.

Actually, everything in Pixietrixcomix.com is a good read and highly recommended.

I went with my family from Montréal to South America as a child and back to Montréal as a teen. At the time I watched a lot of sitcoms and tv shows (American, British, French) and of course in Montréal I got to watch the local series. Some were comedies, some were soaps, some were police dramas, but one thing they all had it common, and really surprised me, was the casual attitude most women displayed towards sex and relationships, and the extreme assertiveness and aggressivity they manifested when faced with an attractive, desirable individual.

I remember one series where the pregnant leading lady and her fiancé are planning to get married and start a family — when he dumps her. He has been two-timing her, and has decided he likes better the other woman: her best friend! (Who already had a boyfriend of her own, but that's not a problem, she dumps him as well.) What a shock! All the other characters offer her their sympathy and agree that the ex-fiancé is so cruel. Even he, the ex-fiancé, feels kinda bad about it. Anyway, she decides to have the baby nevertheless... and, when she gives birth, surprise: it's a black boy! It takes her a lot of time and effort to remember when and where she had slept with a black man, because, well, at this point she is forced to confess: she had cheated on her fiancé with SO many guys she just couldn't remember them all! (His face when he finds out is priceless...) And this lady was the MC we were supposed to identify with. Like... WOW. (งᗒ‿‿ᗕ)ง At the time, it was a big culture shock for me.

This sort of thing happened all the time in shows from Québec. Any viewer who had expectations of chastity and/or monogamy from the girls would end up getting suckerpunched by reality, lol. I was so unused to see women on TV enjoying their sexuality with such openness and freedom, the novelty actually felt very refreshing. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Even today, I like to recommend comics and shows from Québec to enlighten people to the fact that Abrahamic dogma is just man-made convention, not some kind of divine universal truth.

last edited at Apr 8, 2020 2:04AM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Like this post to ingest semen and die instantly

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 5:42PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

It's difficult to believe there are peepz like Nevri and BD who keep ranting against cheating even after it was explained to them so many times that Shun is ok with Mamio's deal.
They are so obsessed with cheating, they see their phobia everywhere, even when it's not there. Cheat-o-phobic indeed.

last edited at Apr 9, 2020 7:12PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lmao what are some of these mangadex comments in here

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 7:38PM

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Okay, I'm late but I was gonna say,

"She literally dies if she consumes semen"

Isn't that all lesbians?

joined Apr 6, 2019

Isn't that all lesbians?

Pfft hahaha

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Isn't that all lesbians?

Pfft hahaha

I find that kinda funny since a big majority of my family are nurses

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Bisexual tag
89 comments

Who needs April Fools when we can do this all year.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Maaaan I want a lesbian succubus girlfriend :(

Sorry, we're all out.

Would you settle for a normal girlfriend with a leather collar and semen-y breath?

Sorry but I can't. I would like for my girlfriend to wash their teeth :'(

Isn't that all lesbians?

I'm late too but I can't agree more with you. I laughed too much at that line hahaha

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

"dies when ingesting semen" is definitely the most interesting take on yuri succubi I have seen

joined Jun 5, 2020

Slut-shaming. Biphobia. Cheat-o-phobia. Just another day in Dynasty Forum.

Some people here make me wonder: have they never heard of open relationships? Sexual freedom?

I swear, there are yuri fans who are more intractable on monogamy that Protestant fundies.

Freedom of speech much ? Freedom of opinion much ? Maybe they heard of it but doesn't like it. You know peoples aren't forced to like everything. Some peoples like Yuri without open relation. No need to be mad atthem.

Really surprised by the amount of people that think one has to accept promiscuity and open relationships in this thread. Feel free to do whatever you want, I couldn't care less, but others can have their own opinions on the subject.

Call me a prude, but I find both degenerate and uncivilized. That doesn't mean I'm x-phobic and it doesn't mean that I'll go up and harass anyone for their relationships or life views.

And unfortunately another manga with the promiscuous bisexual trope. This one was short so I actually read through it, but I often find myself going to the comments first when a post is tagged with "bisexual" to avoid this exact type of doujin.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Man, so many upsetting comments on this one. I feel bad for it. I like it and have no qualms about saying it. I thought it was kinda funny

joined May 3, 2014

Why did the author think writing that line was a good idea ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ my eyes

ME TOO WOW! like I wanna barf my intestins when I read that shit! ugheeeeeee

joined May 3, 2014

Ah, Ménage à 3 by Gisèle Lagacé: one of my favorite webcomics ever! Excellent read to start cleaning your mind of prejudices.

Actually, everything in Pixietrixcomix.com is a good read and highly recommended.

I went with my family from Montréal to South America as a child and back to Montréal as a teen. At the time I watched a lot of sitcoms and tv shows (American, British, French) and of course in Montréal I got to watch the local series. Some were comedies, some were soaps, some were police dramas, but one thing they all had it common, and really surprised me, was the casual attitude most women displayed towards sex and relationships, and the extreme assertiveness and aggressivity they manifested when faced with an attractive, desirable individual.

I remember one series where the pregnant leading lady and her fiancé are planning to get married and start a family — when he dumps her. He has been two-timing her, and has decided he likes better the other woman: her best friend! (Who already had a boyfriend of her own, but that's not a problem, she dumps him as well.) What a shock! All the other characters offer her their sympathy and agree that the ex-fiancé is so cruel. Even he, the ex-fiancé, feels kinda bad about it. Anyway, she decides to have the baby nevertheless... and, when she gives birth, surprise: it's a black boy! It takes her a lot of time and effort to remember when and where she had slept with a black man, because, well, at this point she is forced to confess: she had cheated on her fiancé with SO many guys she just couldn't remember them all! (His face when he finds out is priceless...) And this lady was the MC we were supposed to identify with. Like... WOW. (งᗒ‿‿ᗕ)ง At the time, it was a big culture shock for me.

This sort of thing happened all the time in shows from Québec. Any viewer who had expectations of chastity and/or monogamy from the girls would end up getting suckerpunched by reality, lol. I was so unused to see women on TV enjoying their sexuality with such openness and freedom, the novelty actually felt very refreshing. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Even today, I like to recommend comics and shows from Québec to enlighten people to the fact that Abrahamic dogma is just man-made convention, not some kind of divine universal truth.

you must really have some fuck up morals to think perciving cheating as an prejudice and some how we need to “clear my mind of it”

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i don't know what's going on with the comments but i was cool with mamoi being bi and sleeping around but BRUSHING HER TEETH after a blowjob is a must.

last edited at Sep 16, 2021 2:04AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Remember the joke,kiddos.

Teacher : "What comes after 68?"

Students : "69!"

Teacher : "Good,what comes after that?"

Back of the class : "Mouthwash!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.