Yatsude please stop accidentally crushing Yokoe's soul :<

last edited at Aug 24, 2020 11:20AM

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

Boooo Yastude booo -_-

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I just wanted to make this reference before anyone else did.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

it amuses me that Kei's solution to Yatsude taking her seat was using Rei's lap instead of going for an empty chair from the get go lol

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

it amuses me that Kei's solution to Yatsude taking her seat was using Rei's lap instead of going for an empty chair from the get go lol

I'd bet my bottom dollar that Kei was about to say, "I love you, too" right here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch49#14
and Yokoe's "I was just joking" interjection actually ruined their chances of getting together sooner.

last edited at Aug 24, 2020 1:47PM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Yatsude the home-wrecker strikes again!

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Blushing Kei is cute and all but how dare she reject Yatsude's offer!?

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I'd bet my bottom dollar that Kei was about to say, "I love you, too" right here:
and Yokoe's "I was just joking" interjection actually ruined their chances of getting together sooner.

Nah i don't think so she was so unsure of what to do most likely she would have just brushed it aside, also that comment about two girls being weird together wouldn't help Rei's chances.

Anyway cant wait for the beginning of volume 3 and Yatsude in glorious HD! As much as she is amazing talented and show stopping, she's a bit of an airhead.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

#fuckyatsude squad

joined Jun 12, 2015

I am ready to bet that Yokoe told her that she could sit on her as joke and then Kei was like "Ok" and Yokoe stopped thinking at this point.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Nah i don't think so she was so unsure of what to do most likely she would have just brushed it aside, also that comment about two girls being weird together wouldn't help Rei's chances.

Anyway cant wait for the beginning of volume 3 and Yatsude in glorious HD! As much as she is amazing talented and show stopping, she's a bit of an airhead.

Ya it seems like she herself doesn’t understand her own emotions and that she would reject rei then. But rei saying it was a joke also hurt keis path to being gay ‘cause she thinks she’s messing with her.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

#fuckyatsude squad

I don’t know what you mean in particular but I agree with one of them. The fact that kei rejected yatsude’s lap is heresy.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

them hating yatsude but also choosing to hang out with her is the most amusing shit lol

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I just wanted to make this reference before anyone else did.

Eh, this much is normal.

joined Aug 15, 2020

them hating yatsude but also choosing to hang out with her is the most amusing shit lol

I don't think 'hating' is the right word here, it seems a bit too strong ^^"
She actually seems pretty decent when interacting with either of them. But she's also just a huge troll sometimes xD which is hilarious xD

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 5:36AM

joined Jul 25, 2020

Ya gotta pay for that, Yatsude..

joined Jul 25, 2020

I don't think 'hating' is the right word here, it seems a bit too strong ^^"
She actually seems pretty decent when interacting with either of them. But she's also just a huge troll sometimes xD which is hilarious xD

You're right XD

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Ya gotta pay for that, Yatsude..

I don't even think those wounds can be heal easily

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 10:36PM

joined Oct 9, 2011

I think it's less them hanging out with her, and more her not leaving them be, so they can just do couple stuff in peace.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Do people not know what banter is...

joined Aug 15, 2020

Do people not know what banter is...

Apparently not :\

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I just read all of the translated chapters, that was a fun read.

The Hinases are so similars, that, in the chapter with Hiiragi and the nurse(?), I thought it was Tsubaki instead until Utsugi was mentioned. lol
They also remind me of Yuuki Otokura from Idolmaster.

Also, I wonder how those two met Yatsude. Could be a nice flashback chapter.

last edited at Aug 27, 2020 4:58AM

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Hey, I'm wondering why the chapter not upload as usual like daily upload you know, the usual upload, is there any problem?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hey, I'm wondering why the chapter not upload as usual like daily upload you know, the usual upload, is there any problem?

The translation take a break between every volume. They should be back in around 2 week

To reply you must either login or sign up.