Forum › School Zone discussion

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Talking about chapter 49 here- people say this was cliche but this stuff isnt often talked about i think. i mean them showing us how kei is hurting yokoe because she cant accept she's gay and in love with her

last edited at Aug 21, 2020 2:56PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

AT THE ARCADE?

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Dang it, I knew this would happen. They have a major character moment, then they leave off on a big cliffhanger until much later, to only drag it out again.

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

Fuji is too pure.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Talking about chapter 49 here- people say this was cliche but this stuff isnt often talked about i think. i mean them showing us how kei is hurting yatsude because she cant accept she's gay and in love with her

You've figured out the true endgame.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I love how this series can go from comedy, to being completely serious, and back to comedy again lol

joined Feb 22, 2018

Dang it, I knew this would happen. They have a major character moment, then they leave off on a big cliffhanger until much later, to only drag it out again.

Wait for 51 ("I Loove You") and 52 ("Promise Me")

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Did anyone hear satanic chanting when yatsude opened her eyes?

A few birds flying around near where I was sitting just fell to the ground, dead.....

last edited at Aug 21, 2020 12:51PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

Heavy "sad clown paradox" vibes from Yokoe.

Thank you for translating this.

Girl go sees doctor

Girl: “Doctor Im depressed, the girl I like said being gay is weird, I’m sad and miserable and can barely force myself out of bed”

Doctor: “The treatment is simple, that dumb bitch Yokoe Rei is in town tonight. Go see her, that should cheer you up”

Girl: “But doctor..

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Thx, but now it’s a waiting game

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Talking about chapter 49 here- people say this was cliche but this stuff isnt often talked about i think. i mean them showing us how kei is hurting yatsude because she cant accept she's gay and in love with her

Don't you mean Yokoe instead of Yatsude? Unless we got ourselves here a love triangle...

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Sorry i meant yokoe. I cant remember their goddamn names other than kei's......

last edited at Aug 21, 2020 2:55PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Did anyone hear satanic chanting when yatsude opened her eyes?

A few birds flying around near where I was sitting just fell to the ground, dead.....

..... So the ritual did work. Excellent.....

joined Mar 31, 2017

Don't you mean Yokoe instead of Yatsude? Unless we got ourselves here a love triangle...

Everybody loves Yatsude. Yokoe and Kei are just very tsundere for her.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Fuji really needs someone to look after her, she is waaaay to pure for this world.

joined Feb 21, 2019

Fuji really needs someone to look after her, she is waaaay to pure for this world.

Fuji has two people to look out for her even if one thinks the other is a con artist

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

I kinda want to see Tsubaki and Fuji interact now.

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

It's literally the next 2 chapters...

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

Heavy "sad clown paradox" vibes from Yokoe.

Thank you for translating this.

Girl go sees doctor

Girl: “Doctor Im depressed, the girl I like said being gay is weird, I’m sad and miserable and can barely force myself out of bed”

Doctor: “The treatment is simple, that dumb bitch Yokoe Rei is in town tonight. Go see her, that should cheer you up”

Girl: “But doctor..

Lol, that was funny!

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Fuji preaching like a pastor and Yatsude's open eyes lmfao

This one really cracked me up x'D

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

I meant in terms of waiting for them to be translated and uploaded. I know it's not a quick or easy thing, so I'll just have to wait.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I meant in terms of waiting for them to be translated and uploaded. I know it's not a quick or easy thing, so I'll just have to wait.

Mycropen is releasing a chapter daily while taking a break between volumes. So tomorrow or today depending on where you are.

"Promise" Me is an extra though, so I am not expecting much from it beyond being amusing. 51 could also just be bait but not too long to find out.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i really love that fuji calls herself by name, super contrasting against the way she looks lol. usually it's the cutesy baby types that do that. and fuji looks majorly sleep deprived all the time lol

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Chapter 49: some real shit
Me: oh..... damn..... cries for Yoko

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

just saw i missed 49, and i gotta say, seeing what she was going to say on the cover, then seeing she actually really doesn't say that in the manga, is pretty heartbreaking T_T

To reply you must either login or sign up.