Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

For fuck's sake, man.... Also what's with Kuro? I don't quite get her mind set...

yeah, I have no clue. it's not like she still thinks that being gay is a problem. i guess she just really hates herself and thinks that nanaki "deserves someone better," or some dumb shit like that.

hopefully this boy will make nanaki jealous and clingy, prompting them to actually just fucking say how they feel for fucks sake...

Img_20200321_011342
joined Jan 15, 2020

THIS, is an "Oh nO" kind of situation-

Here I thought the feeling was mutual, oH wHat a cOnfUsiNg tWist. I like it.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh no, poor guy gonna get plot deviced like no other. To be fair, it is pretty hard to create tension and conflict out of nowhere, but my man...

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Yeah this introducing a male character to move the plot is kinda dumb. Hoping he becomes like YagaKimi's Maki instead.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah this introducing a male character to move the plot is kinda dumb. Hoping he becomes like YagaKimi's Maki instead.

Given how quickly this series dealt with most other drama, this is what I'm expecting (and hoping for).

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 12:43AM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Girlfriend's Flashbacks

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Kurokawa is a hypocrite for saying to Iro-chan that it's weird and rude to ship people IRL not to mention she's even more of a hardcore shipper than anyone else.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

author trying way too hard to write aaaaaangst

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Given how quickly this series dealt with most other drama, this is what I'm expecting (and hoping for).

Honestly given the structure of the story and the scene, I think it's likely his entire purpose in the story is to trigger a misunderstanding by having Fujishiro see them talking and conclude that Kurokawa lied and went on a date with a boy.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

A wild childhood male friend appeared. He used misunderstanding. It's super effective!

For fuck's sake, man.... Also what's with Kuro? I don't quite get her mind set...

She wants Fujishiro to be off the market so she doesn't have to confront her own feelings, probably.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Wow what's up with this Creepy plot twist from kurokawa

Images%20(13)
joined May 13, 2020

Kurokawa is a hypocrite for saying to Iro-chan that it's weird and rude to ship people IRL not to mention she's even more of a hardcore shipper than anyone else.

Kurokawa isn't shipping the two. She wants what's best for Nanaki. Her insecure brain refuses to believe she's enough, so she pushes Nanaki to someone "worthy", someone who will take care of the princess in her place.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

This is just one big jealousy shitfest.

joined Sep 4, 2016

Oh jesus, here comes the boy who secretly loved the MC and will now try to hook up with her trope. Now we'll get several chapters of "misunderstandings" and frosty moments until all will be resolved, probably without a satisfying conclusion, only to delve into the next cliche trope to extend the drama a bit more. I really like this author, but this is getting pretty dumb at this point.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

So uhm, does she like Nanaki or not?

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Just saying, I don't recall anyone ever complaining when a guy was introduced in Girl Friends ¯_(ツ)_/¯

joined Feb 20, 2015

Just saying, I don't recall anyone ever complaining when a guy was introduced in Girl Friends ¯_(ツ)_/¯

To be fair, it doesn't seem that the complaint is necessarily that a guy is introduced. It's that he seems more like a plot device than an actual character. There are ways it could be interesting, but yuri manga is filled with terrible male characters that only exist to make the choice between them and the female love interest really easy. It's too early to tell if it would end up like that though, and I feel like the author deserves the confidence they can do something interesting with it based on past work.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh, a male character? Hopefully, he turns out to be a good wingman.

joined May 1, 2013

Oh thank god, a new character I can actually tell apart from sight from everyone else.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Betcha we're gonna find out that someone in this manga is Het, and I don't (just) mean the new guy.

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

Kurokawa isn't shipping the two. She wants what's best for Nanaki. Her insecure brain refuses to believe she's enough, so she pushes Nanaki to someone "worthy", someone who will take care of the princess in her place.

This is what I’m thinking too—the insecure “I want what’s best for her” thing. But it still kinda feels like shipping at the end of the day. Especially with her staring. It seems less like a pining stare and more like an obsessive one.

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

Wtf was that weird creepy ass turn

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

sigh.... here come the drama

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

new chapter gave me headace

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

REMOVE THE BOY

To reply you must either login or sign up.