Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I mean i wouldn't mind it being Ai. Having already an extremely wild sister around I think it'd be most fitting for her and soft Ai to be together. Some peaceful energy to contrast SAKURAKO CHAOTIC

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

People saying its a poly relationship? Nah its either only 1 person or Nadeshiko dating more than one without the others knowing. I hope its the former...but nobody thinks its Miho...am I the only one who's team Miho?! :(

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

People saying its a poly relationship? Nah its either only 1 person or Nadeshiko dating more than one without the others knowing. I hope its the former...but nobody thinks its Miho...am I the only one who's team Miho?! :(

If it means anything, i think Miho is more likely than Megumi

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Imagine thinking it’s not Megumi

joined Jul 26, 2016

Somewhere, a Namori is giggling.

joined May 25, 2016

I'm telling you it's Yui.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013
Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I'm pretty confident it's not Megumi. But between Ai and Miho, I'm not sure.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Yeah for reasons that other people have mentioned, particularly the look exchanged between Nadeshiko and Ai during the hair braiding, I'm leaning more towards Ai as the gf. That said, I wouldn't mind if it was any or all of the girls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Namori just want us to be divided and picking side as this point. I will be the one whom surpassed this trick and tell you all the true answer: It's Yui!

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Namori just want us to be divided and picking side as this point. I will be the one whom surpassed this trick and tell you all the true answer: It's Yui!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

WHERE ARE ALL MY #TEAMMEGUMI PEEPS AT!? I'M ROOTING SO HARD FOR HER TO BE IT!! Plus I think it's adorable how she was the only one that sent a picture of herself to Nadeshiko, rather than a picture of an item. I think the "you'll have to show me tomorrow" means seeing Megumi in her uniform. And "tomorrow" Megumi is working at her part time job in the pastry shop, which Ai suggested all of them should go see Megumi at the pastry shop for a hang out.

She's best girl, and so cute and hard-working; she and Nadeshiko deserve each other ;___;

You are not alone!!!

4 reasons why I think it’s Megumi:
- based on the very 1st exchange, the gf seemed to be the insecure type, only Megumi fit this
- Nadeshiko always wait till 10 to call, maybe so she can chat with someone who just off work. And it’s probably common try to look out for her on the way back by keeping her on the phone
- Megumi is doing part time job to save money for something, likely we will be revealed on it later
- their chemistry match. Duh!!

Either Megumi or Yui.....

last edited at Aug 18, 2020 3:03PM

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

From the 'liking films' comment in their phone call and Nadeshiko's reply in the most recent chapter, seems to me like the most plausible contender is Ai, including the unspoken look they shared when Nadeshiko was braiding their hair.

Miho seems extremely plausible too, but their interactions could still be chalked up to Miho being an extreme S and are just very close. However, Miho seems to express affection for Nadeshiko more than any other friend does, like the expression on her face in ch45 when Nadeshiko compliments her, + the teasing in their phone calls. I think Ai is more likely, but their interactions together are the warmest.

Megumi on the other hand feels like a wild card. Namori's couples tend to be opposites of each other, which makes me want to root for Megumi, precisely because she feels so right. But Megumi seems to share no actual individual moment with Nadeshiko, which makes me think that if Namori did make her the endgame girl, he probably wasn't planning anything from the start.

Ai seems to be the most likely for me, but Megumi is best girl so I can't help but root for her ;;;. Having another couple in their group of friends seems likely as well, since there's really no explanation for Miho having a matching keychain with a friend in their group (unless it's for someone outside their group, but there's really no other character in their school that seems to stand out enough). Either way, it's all very gay, and the first official couple in the series. Thank the yuri gods.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Imagine thinking it’s not Megumi

LoL I know right? A bunch of fools on this forum like any forums.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Harem route... Well, let's hope it doesn't end on drama.

You mean, “Harem Route!”

Re1lvpg-_400x400
joined Mar 13, 2013

WHERE ARE ALL MY #TEAMMEGUMI PEEPS AT!? I'M ROOTING SO HARD FOR HER TO BE IT!! Plus I think it's adorable how she was the only one that sent a picture of herself to Nadeshiko, rather than a picture of an item. I think the "you'll have to show me tomorrow" means seeing Megumi in her uniform. And "tomorrow" Megumi is working at her part time job in the pastry shop, which Ai suggested all of them should go see Megumi at the pastry shop for a hang out.

She's best girl, and so cute and hard-working; she and Nadeshiko deserve each other ;___;

You are not alone!!!

4 reasons why I think it’s Megumi:
- based on the very 1st exchange, the gf seemed to be the insecure type, only Megumi fit this
- Nadeshiko always wait till 10 to call, maybe so she can chat with someone who just off work. And it’s probably common try to look out for her on the way back by keeping her on the phone
- Megumi is doing part time job to save money for something, likely we will be revealed on it later
- their chemistry match. Duh!!

Either Megumi or Yui.....

My friend has talked about Nadeshiko waiting until 10pm too. She thinks it was Megumi because it's possible for a partime-job in Japan to finish at 10pm.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i really wanna believe nadeshiko is with ai but maybe miho and megumi is into nadeshiko in return??
orr it's nadeshiko x ai and megumi x miho??????????
namori... stop blue balling us. it's been a decade

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

My first time posting in 2020 and I will use this post to share my ultimate evidences pointing out that MEGUMI really is Nadeshiko’s girlfriend.
I think Namori isn’t that cruel enough to tease her fans into eternity of not knowing who is Nadeshiko’s real girlfriend. She does left small hints here and there for us to solve the mystery and it’s literally right in front of our eyes.

So let’s START:
Evidence 1: Megumi bought many clothes, for what? - probably for dates with Nadeshiko

Evidence 2: The almost 10:00pm time to call, and the caller asked if Nadeshiko waited for her. And we all know that Megumi have a part time job and is probably going home later than her friends, let’s say 3:30pm end of class, the job starts at 4:00pm ends around 7:00pm or 8:00pm, going home then taking a bath and eating dinner then calling Nadeshiko immediately, so Nadeshiko won’t wait long.

Evidence 3: In this chapter Nadeshiko teases and wasn’t very kind to Megumi, and if you refer to Evidence 2, they were hiding it, so to play it off well, Nadeshiko isn’t as sweet to Megumi as she is to Ai and Miho.

Evidence 4: Sakurako was asking Hanako what Nadeshiko’s friend looked like and she said very vague descriptions, describing Nadeshiko’s friend, Sakurako was asking if it’s a middle schooler or a high schooler, and Hanako told Sakurako she didn’t know the difference, and when she remembers something important, Sakurako interrupts her, causing her to forget what she was about to say, so it could be that the friend was wearing a uniform from work just to differentiate from a middle schooler to a high schooler.

Evidence 5: Megumi was the only one voicing out that waitress Nadeshiko would be a sight and Megumi’s the only one who knows stores near the train station (this info is substantial)

Extra Evidence Part time job and left early in the morning, this is gonna be useful later.

Evidence 6: Nadeshiko is the only one who knows where Megumi currently works, so even though they go to school together Megumi doesn’t share this with them, and look how surprised Ai and Miho about how Nadeshiko knew about this. And it’s like an impromptu answer that Nadeshiko gave, and it means that Megumi also knew that Nadeshiko already knows where she works.

Evidence 6.1: Watching a movie after eating, and Megumi was the only one who cannot watch the movie with them. This is another substantial info that will lead to another evidence.

Evidence 7: So the caller said that they wanted to go to the movies, and this is where Evidence 6.1 will come into play, so Megumi was left while the whole gang watched a movie, and I think this is the reason why the caller wanted to watch a movie during the date with Nadeshiko.

Evidence 8: In the purikura Nadeshiko was physically close with Ai and Miho, except for Megumi. If you remember their plan about being careful of their relationship so no one will know.

Evidence 9: Megumi’s love of cakes, and also knows about promos on cakes, she also works part time at a pastry shop. Another evidence that will be useful later.

Evidence 10: Okay cakes again, Nadeshiko love cakes. Remember, Evidence 9.

Chapter 40 - Nadeshiko and Ai fan service
Chapter 45 - Nadeshiko and Miho fan service
But no Megumi fan service, why? Because maybe Namori included the real world about the plan of Nadeshiko and her gf of being careful. Namori teasing us again.

Evidence 11:
Evidence 12:
Nadeshiko looking at the clock and it’s already 1:00pm and then the person she invited said sorry again because she thought Nadeshiko was waiting for her, just like in Evidence 2. So, it could be she just got off from her part time job which probably starts around 8:00am and ends around 12:00pm, (which Nadeshiko also did, leaving early for a part time job in Extra Evidence] and then stopped by the shop by the station to buy something, so if you recall Evidence 5 - shops near the train station.

Final Evidence 1.0
Final Evidence 2.0
Final Evidence 3.0
In these pages the first one Megumi getting her new uniform then doing a selfie and sending it, second look at how Nadeshiko looks at the picture like she was in awe, and in the third page she said that she can’t wait to see it personally.

Out of Megumi, Ai and Miho’s picture being sent, I think Megumi’s picture has the most potential of getting Nadeshiko’s reaction and she can’t help but adore how cute her girlfriend is (the store’s biggest attraction).

So, that concludes my theory that MEGUMI really is Nadeshiko’s girlfriend.

If you’ve read until here, Thank You so much ~ Merry Christmas!

last edited at Dec 24, 2020 9:51AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Final Evidence 1.0
Final Evidence 2.0
Final Evidence 3.0
In these pages the first one Megumi getting her new uniform then doing a selfie and sending it, second look at how Nadeshiko looks at the picture like she was in awe, and in the third page she said that she can’t wait to see it personally.

I'll preface by saying I don't have a dog in this fight, and I don't really care which one of them is her girlfriend. On this particular point, I think you're doing a lot of assumption that isn't warranted. Nadeshiko doesn't say she can't wait to see it personally. She says, "I can't wait!" and, "You'll have to show me tomorrow!" That could apply to all three pictures sent, but makes the most sense with Ai's picture of only the cover of the travel book, with the contents being what she wants to see.

Img_20200530_075027
joined May 29, 2020

Team Megumi let's gooooooooo

Azusa_aizawa_ln_mugshot
joined Apr 22, 2018

1) Megumi : Nadeshiko is just too natural and like teasing (half bully) her also not even a tiny bit mercy for her. Very low chance
2) Ai : Nadeshiko sometimes eyes-contacted her with blushing face and some moments when both they were blushing. I almost assume that Ai is Nadeshiko's gf
3) Miho : she seem have a crush to Nadeshiko, like teasing her and such. Also she secretly bought the headband which Nadeshiko picked for her. They even shared drink with each other some times but I feel that were just one-sided love.
=> Ai

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Just to throw a little more chaos into the mix, the pages they decided to use to use for the preview in this year's Yuriten includes specifically the Nadeshiko x Miho scene from chapter 45 (the headband thing mentioned above):
https://yuriten.store/collections/oomuroke

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Damn that's one sick as fuck hoodie
Don't understand the commotion

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Is this the first time we see their mom?

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

mom mvp

To reply you must either login or sign up.