Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017
Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Polyaamuro-ke

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Would love it if it’s Megumi.

Would give it much impacts if she was all shaken due to her being insecure seeing her gf doing everyone’s hair.

That would explain some of previous conversation between Nadeshiko and her gf

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Would give it much impacts if she was all shaken due to her being insecure seeing her gf doing everyone’s hair.

Plus she is best girl anyway

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

very much true

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I mean, two of them took a picture of the thing they wanted to show her, while one took a picture of a thing in which the thing she wanted to show is. I suppose it would make sense for her to reply "you have to show me" to all of them as "you have to show me irl" but I think the last one is the one that makes sense to reply like that the most

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Trololololol-lololol-lololol-lolololololl

joined Feb 18, 2015

I think it really hints on Ai... It's leaning towards her?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

very much true

Megumi gang united :D

I mean, two of them took a picture of the thing they wanted to show her, while one took a picture of a thing in which the thing she wanted to show is. I suppose it would make sense for her to reply "you have to show me" to all of them as "you have to show me irl" but I think the last one is the one that makes sense to reply like that the most

Or Nadeshiko just want to see her cute gf in new work uniform.

Hmm, now I think about it, Megumi has a bit of Sakurako aura. Maybe that’s what Hanako was hinting at in ch 11

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 8:21AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

She - and they, are so good at keeping it a secret she could be dating all 3 of them and they'd not have a clue.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Ugh, chapter 55 really made it seem to me like she was dating the mouthy girl. She's the one person I don't want Nadeshiko to be with. #TeamAi I feel like the speculation isn't even worth it tho lol like we will never know.

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 10:48AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Namori totally gets off on stringing the audience along with this doesn't she.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Namori totally gets off on stringing the audience along with this doesn't she.

Me thinking she never choose one so she just dropping hint for each one.

joined May 28, 2018

Why do you think it hints on Ai? I want to hear more.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why do you think it hints on Ai? I want to hear more.

The little interaction between her and Nadeshiko when she does her hair,plus the thing she want to show is in the magazine, not the cover so it would make sense that Nadeshiko said "You have to show me tommorow" since the two others take a photo of what they wanted to show. But that could also mean Nadeshiko want to see the uniform or the keychain directly.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Holly... We are actually getting the harem route!?

Also, there is the girl working at the Cake shop, and last time Nadeshiko was shown, she received someone with a cake.

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 11:04AM

Sdgd
joined Aug 22, 2014

Harem route... Well, let's hope it doesn't end on drama.

Tumblr_f6d05058b480ae6dc93b7be97267484b_75e8b751_1280
joined May 31, 2020

Honestly, i think it's Ai. They always have that little moments between them and idk, it's just a gut feeling. #TeamAi

Or it could be poly which is good too.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

We need some upgrades to our 4D chess skills here. Who was texting Nadeshiko is important, but we'll find out that answer once we figure out which two of the other three were sending pics to each other. When we solve that pair, the remaining one must be Nadeshiko's girlfriend

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 1:03PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Strongly leaning toward Ai after considering what was sent by each girl and Nadeshiko's response text.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

<- team Ai since whenever. It's definitely not Miho after these latest bits.

joined May 30, 2015

WHERE ARE ALL MY #TEAMMEGUMI PEEPS AT!? I'M ROOTING SO HARD FOR HER TO BE IT!! Plus I think it's adorable how she was the only one that sent a picture of herself to Nadeshiko, rather than a picture of an item. I think the "you'll have to show me tomorrow" means seeing Megumi in her uniform. And "tomorrow" Megumi is working at her part time job in the pastry shop, which Ai suggested all of them should go see Megumi at the pastry shop for a hang out.

She's best girl, and so cute and hard-working; she and Nadeshiko deserve each other ;___;

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I'm definitely leaning towards Ai. Like a few people mentioned, Nadeshiko's reply best matches with what Ai sent her.. To me, the "You''ll have to show me tomorrow" implies she needs to see more of the item in the pic and since Ai only sent the

A few things that also make me think it's Ai:

• Chapter 26, Nadeshiko is on the phone with her gf and says "you like the movies huh." And in this recent special Ai picks out a book specifically for the movie shoot location article. This one's kind of reaching haha.
  • Chapter 40 when Nadeshiko does the kabedon thing to Ai
  • chapter 55 when Nadeshiko's doing everyone's hair theres just.. I don't even know how to explain this, unspoken communiction?
  • She's also just a lot softer? when interacting with Ai. Often offering things like sunscreen, snacks, and offering to do her hair without being asked. This may just be in part because of Ai's personality though.

Anytime she's on the phone (ch 26) she seems to get lightly teased which makes me believe it can't be Megumi since it's usually the other way around. Miho seems to tease a bit too much. She's also just a lot softer when interacting with Ai.

Of course this could all be a bunch of red herrings and mean absolutely nothing

TeamAi

To reply you must either login or sign up.