Forum › School Zone discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

good thing kei didn't have an umbrella

Is that can actually happen? Cause that one anime show that one accident but can it really happen in real life?

My grandma has never seen nor heard of Another and she would often warn me about handling umbrellas with that metal pointy thingies at the end especially when going up and down stairs. It's one of the reasons why I've been afraid of that type of umbrella (if someone else is pointing it at me or swinging it around near me) since long before I found out about Another. That show just made it worse.

Aside from that I've also used that type of umbrella as a practice weapon for hitting and thrusting things so I have a rough idea on how much damage umbrellas can do to people.

The possibility of an accident like that happening irl is definitely not 0%.

Oh, so I guess I'm not the only one on this site to have watched and/or read Another years ago.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

STOP! don't think .... now.... imagine being in a club with only 2 people and the other person is Yatsude, in all her glory just for you during an hour every day

joined Jul 26, 2016

...so basically Yatsude's just straight up bored isn't she.

joined Mar 31, 2017

STOP! don't think .... now.... imagine being in a club with only 2 people and the other person is Yatsude, in all her glory just for you during an hour every day

At least Tsubaki appreciates how fortunate she is.

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

Their thoughts and feelings run completely parallel lmao

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

These people are all such morons......I love it!!!!

I stand by my previous statement!

joined Jul 25, 2020

These people are all such morons......I love it!!!!

I stand by my previous statement!

I love it too! XD

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Yatsude puts a lot of thought into how to do as little as possible, a woman after my own heart

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yatsude puts a lot of thought into how to do as little as possible, a woman after my own heart

"Work smarter not harder" o3ob

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Oh god I was literally chanting in my head “that lovely fool”. She’s a fool but damn if she ain’t lovely. I can appreciate her efforts.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

so many cute couples.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Ok, Matsuri and Arcade Worker Girl are an amazing couple and I really can't wait to see their relationship develop. I mean, I love all of the couples in this series, but I feel like these two are the first to make me really want to see development in their relationship.

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 12:14AM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Arcade employee lady is so pretty~

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Damn, this couple is top tier. Even their reactions complement each other's.

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 1:49AM

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Ok, Matsuri and Arcade Worker Girl are an amazing couple and I really can't wait to see their relationship develop. I mean, I love all of the couples in this series, but I feel like these two are the first to make me really want to see development in their relationship.

I will say friend could suit, cause the problem is the author itself ship Yatsude x Matsuri

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

lol she'll come back to see u :)))

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Sounds like a dream come true tbh.

joined Feb 22, 2018

At least Matsuri introduced herself. When the arcade opens its new expansion, paid for entirely with all the money earned from her idiotic obsession, they can dedicate it in her name.

Chrome_owubdrgq2t
joined Apr 21, 2016

When you're trying to be gay at work but the other girl's a shonen protagonist.

joined Jul 26, 2016

When you're trying to be gay at work but the other girl's a shonen protagonist.

A training montage is imminent. Rousing soundtrack optional.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I approve of this new ship.

joined Apr 10, 2020

She's quite cold, isn't she?

joined Jun 30, 2016

Mmm something fishy is going, i dont think its her been cold, notice her reaction her when Hinase was smiling, to much cuteness for her? jealousy for the president? mmm...

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 12:55PM

joined Apr 10, 2020

Mmm something fishy is going, i dont think its her been cold, notice her reaction her when Hinase was smiling, to much cuteness for her? jealousy for the president? mmm...

Pfft, the President already have a girlfriend.

Also she don't need to be jealous since she have two girlfriends ;)

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

too brutal.

To reply you must either login or sign up.