Forum › School Zone discussion

joined Oct 2, 2019

damn what hapenned with yamashiro and the film club

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She's quite cold, isn't she?

Mmm something fishy is going, i dont think its her been cold, notice her reaction her when Hinase was smiling, to much cuteness for her? jealousy for the president? mmm...

I think it's more about the club. I mean, it's still can be about Yatsude but i think it's less jealousy than they probably some common past between them.

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

theres no way you could tell if it's about yatsude just from this reaction. heck who knows if they even know each other

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

but arent piyoko's reactions super cute? she was totally jealous when yamashiro was holding hands with tsubaki

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

and tsubaki's face too - super cute

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

theres no way you could tell if it's about yatsude just from this reaction. heck who knows if they even know each other

Well it's to do with her or the film club as her reaction completely changes once she see what club it is.

joined Feb 24, 2019

damn what hapenned with yamashiro and the film club

That's what I wanna know. That 180 was completely unexpected! Also, more Nakatani please!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Yatsude and gyaru girl gots history.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Or at least, the film club and gyaru gal have history. (It's probably Yatsude tho given what we know of her personality...)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Or at least, the film club and gyaru gal have history. (It's probably Yatsude tho given what we know of her personality...)

There's literally nobody else it can be, because all of the others already graduated, and none of them have been mentioned by name in the series. Plus, they wouldn't even be there.

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 3:41PM

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Just about any scene in this story could be the second part of a "How boys think girls act vs. How girls actually act" meme.

I love it xD

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

There's literally nobody else it can be, because all of the others already graduated, and none of them have been mentioned by name in the series. Plus, they wouldn't even be there.

True, they are first years so it can't be the film club in general and as all the rest have graduated, only leaves Yatsude. Though maybe she just straight up hates movies.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Piyoko getting jealous was so adorable

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

pog

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

True, they are first years so it can't be the film club in general and as all the rest have graduated, only leaves Yatsude. Though maybe she just straight up hates movies.

My guess is she and Yatsude were a thing back in middle school and one of the graduated senpais from the club is the reason they broke up.

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Tsubaki is far more precious than a siscon has any right to be.

joined Jul 25, 2020

Ok, Matsuri and Arcade Worker Girl are an amazing couple and I really can't wait to see their relationship develop. I mean, I love all of the couples in this series, but I feel like these two are the first to make me really want to see development in their relationship.

I will say friend could suit, cause the problem is the author itself ship Yatsude x Matsuri

What!? NNNOOOOOOOO

joined Mar 31, 2017

I will say friend could suit, cause the problem is the author itself ship Yatsude x Matsuri

What!? NNNOOOOOOOO

Shipping is a bit of a stretch. Yatsude enjoys seeing Fuji struggle and being her weird self, but Fuji's showing no such interest in Yatsude.

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 7:38PM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

NOOOOOOO SHE'S DEAD

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

What!? NNNOOOOOOOO

Shipping is a bit of a stretch. Yatsude enjoys seeing Fuji struggle and being her weird self, but Fuji's showing no such interest in Yatsude.

We just saw their first interaction on manga, and the fact Yatsude said "Fuji being Fuji", they already knew each other, but still it's their first interaction, the character development is not there yet.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

My guess is she and Yatsude were a thing back in middle school and one of the graduated senpais from the club is the reason they broke up.

I'd go with a one-sided crush if it is anything of the sort.

We just saw their first interaction on manga, and the fact Yatsude said "Fuji being Fuji", they already knew each other, but still it's their first interaction, the character development is not there yet.

Mycro is the one translating the manga, so they have a fair bit more information than us.

joined Mar 31, 2017

I think I know which pictures and lines from the manga would make you think Fuji's ship is with Yatsude, but also that you're putting too much weight into those compared to Fuji and her onee-san. I believe Yatsude's shown more interest in finding out if Yokoe and Kei-chan are a couple than in any romance for herself.

I'd rather let each reader decide for themselves though, since I'm planning on translating all those extras after volume 3, too.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Rip Hinase

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Goat noises.

Big brain time

To reply you must either login or sign up.