Forum › It's Painful That I Have No Idea What High School Girls Are Thinking Of These Days discussion

joined Jul 4, 2018

dryblr25 posted:

I'm in high school and I have no idea what I'm thinking of either

Fortnite

I AM a cancer, due to my birthdate. I dont THINK of cancer.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Digging this

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

AHHHHH CUTE!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Geezus. This is too adorable! I can't. I just.. (/▽\)

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

This one’s so great, longer chapters would be greatly appreciated
tsundere niece x clueless aunt is an interesting match

TBF the end result is largely the same.

Similar, not the same.
She doesn't act like a cunt as a shield to hide her feelings, she just embarassed and her aunt misunderstand her.
It's a small but still huge difference in the long plot of the story

Not all tsunderes act like “cunts.” As someone in the comments said, tsundere mode is a defense mechanism, oftentimes used to cover up shyness. I get what you’re saying, but I still think of her as a tsundere. It’s okay that you might not think so. My main point was that niece x aunt is an interesting match :p

I'm not saying it's bad trought, i just don't think the mangaka her tsundere on purpose

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I think having a little crush on your gay aunt is completely normal when you are a Kid...or I'm the only strange one?

I used to crush on this lady that was about 12 years older than me when I was like 14. She was hot and she was a mom of 2. We weren't blood related though.

Is pretty normal to have a crush on adults when you are starting to get this feelings, but that one that I had for my aunt I like to think it was more admiration than anything.

Yeah I had crushes on basically all my teachers and the principal (all women lol maybe that's part of why I'm gay), though as I was only 6-12 years old those feelings were of course purely platonic. It was more a feeling of... Not really admiration cause I didn't admire them. I just thought they were pretty and I wanted to hug them and for them to like me, to have me as their favorite. I couldn't give a fck about the boys though lol.

last edited at Dec 29, 2018 6:15PM

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

This is pretty cute amidst all the depressive and angsty stuff from i've been reading as of late. Just wish the chapters were longer. Also god can't remember the last time i felt the urge to comment on anything xP

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah I had crushes on basically all my teachers and the principal (all women lol maybe that's part of why I'm gay)

I think it might be the other way around lol

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Rereading this, I notice that it feels more like less of an Incest story so much as an Age Gap story, if that makes any sense. The niece isn't angsting at all over that fact that it's her aunt she's in love with - that aspect of their relationship is only mentioned at the very beginning and isn't brought up again. Of course, this could change over the course of the story.

This isn't really a criticism or anything, just an observation.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

This looks very promising!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm not usually into incest but this is too nice

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Thumping right side of screen: Moar! Now!

joined Sep 6, 2018

Almost a sweep on top viewed chart.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Just need 1 more chapter to complete that bingo

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

can I sue the author for writing the story so cute that it make me losing my depression.

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

I think having a little crush on your gay aunt is completely normal when you are a Kid...or I'm the only strange one?

I used to crush on this lady that was about 12 years older than me when I was like 14. She was hot and she was a mom of 2. We weren't blood related though.

Is pretty normal to have a crush on adults when you are starting to get this feelings, but that one that I had for my aunt I like to think it was more admiration than anything.

Yeah I had crushes on basically all my teachers and the principal (all women lol maybe that's part of why I'm gay), though as I was only 6-12 years old those feelings were of course purely platonic. It was more a feeling of... Not really admiration cause I didn't admire them. I just thought they were pretty and I wanted to hug them and for them to like me, to have me as their favorite. I couldn't give a fck about the boys though lol.

LoL, I realised I was gay when I had no interest in this guy manager... Then I found out that guy was a girl, and somehow she was sooo totally cute. I was head over heels for my manager, who I thought was about my age. Turns out she was married and had a kids around my age...

joined Feb 5, 2018

If it can't produce offspring, is it considered incest?

Well they are still related by blood so yes this would still be considered incest

joined Mar 4, 2018

This is a comedy version of "My Unrequited Love"
Love the art. Will definitely follow this series.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i really hope this series continues

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What ever happened to this?

joined May 25, 2019

Do anyone know if it ever goes on ¿-¿

Fb_img_1577630954167
joined Jan 13, 2020

Still waiting for more chapters

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

Perhaps someday we’ll see a sixth chapter...

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

surely theres moree

Where are the remaining parts? or is this already completed?

To reply you must either login or sign up.