THE_JN578
joined Feb 5, 2018

i think your artstyle is too good man

THE_JN578
joined Feb 5, 2018

^thank you so much I nowhere near remembered the name

THE_JN578
joined Feb 5, 2018

dude I have looked for this for an hour maybe two or three I haven't found it, I think the last time this was relevant was last year anyways, the story was about a girl with white hair who got shipped to a school where she is forced to act as a father figure or just a father, their are a total of 5 people in the family which are all girl, 2 daughters 1 son I think and a mother they get food based on what ranking they are and get points acting like family honestly if anyone remembers this series it would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me what it is

THE_JN578
joined Feb 5, 2018

Now call me old fashioned but this really does remind me of A Kiss for the Petals remembering how we met, or even Maidens of Michael

THE_JN578
joined Feb 5, 2018

I’m not trying to ruin anyone’s parade but why is this a pairing is it because Nico doesn’t have enough people to be shipped with and now she’s also being shipped with Eli, it’s like god heared me and answer my wish I think?

last edited at Feb 14, 2019 9:06PM

joined Feb 5, 2018

If it can't produce offspring, is it considered incest?

Well they are still related by blood so yes this would still be considered incest

joined Feb 5, 2018

YOU, YOU CREATED IT WHAT I HAD NO IDEA HOW WHAT THE FUCK

THE_JN578
joined Feb 5, 2018

Honestly I loved this story and all the other 3 one shots sad to see that it will never be expanded upon again but truly was one with great art style so points for that definitely was heartwarming I know that this is somewhat greedy or an asshole thing to ask for but if there was tribbing or more cunniling this definitely would have been one of my friends just so both of them would have gotten pleasured from it because it felt way too onesided.

joined Feb 5, 2018

I think you should continue it because your art style looks amazing it really does, I’ve loved yuri for a long time and now that’s the only thing keeping me going and the people who express there love between these stories don’t let your art go to was you have such beautiful art P.S. i hope this helps you want to make more I look forward to reading your next one