Forum › Big Girl and Small Girl (Web ver.) discussion

joined Jan 5, 2020

Is there a translation error or is there just something weird in the original Japanese? The MC goes from calling herself a “working adult” who just goes back and forth from “home to the office” to calling the kid-adult a “college student just like me” and back to a “working adult”. It’s actually more confusing than adult-plus-kiddie-backpack = child logic for me. At least that’s just Japanese normal weirdness.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'd like to think I have a high suspension for disbelief when it comes to manga, but you can't just draw an adult, throw a backpack on them and say, elementary schooler.

This. I can accept small, even loli adults (for some reason, maybe I'm more used to it), but this just looks wrong.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Here I am wondering if nobody here read Kodomo no Jikan or Chu-bra!! where certain characters' precocious physical developement fueled entire character arcs - and neither of those series is exactly recent.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Here I am wondering if nobody here read Kodomo no Jikan or Chu-bra!! where certain characters' precocious physical developement fueled entire character arcs - and neither of those series is exactly recent.

Oh yeah those as well. They slipped my mind unfortunately, but it's late.

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

My guess would be that the supposedly "grade schooler" Honda is getting feelings for is actually a teeanager somewhere at the age 17-18 who goes swimming but has to keep an eye on her little "grad school" sister. The first time Honda just didnt notice the little sister and mistook MrsAraAra for one as she carried her little sisters bag. At least I hope it turns out to be something like that. I wouldn't have bad feelings like this and still got me them good age gap shit

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Love every single panel of every single page here, I hope it keeps going for a long time.

I myself knew a elementary schooler with bazoongas like that when I was that age. Adding some height and adult face isn't unrealistic at all.

joined Jul 26, 2016

My guess would be that the supposedly "grade schooler" Honda is getting feelings for is actually a teeanager somewhere at the age 17-18 who goes swimming but has to keep an eye on her little "grad school" sister. The first time Honda just didnt notice the little sister and mistook MrsAraAra for one as she carried her little sisters bag. At least I hope it turns out to be something like that. I wouldn't have bad feelings like this and still got me them good age gap shit

Are you quite sure you scraped all the loose straws from the bottom of the barrel?

Anyways, Tae's "oh fiddlesticks ◕‿◕" face there at the end gets me every time lmao

joined May 25, 2019

I have a girl like this in my class. I think she got those big breasts with the age of 11 - 13. Because when we first met it was in secondary school. they were AT LEAST as bigge, probably bigger than most of the teachers at our school. Probably 13 big titts but she is small so yeah!

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

You know, sometimes i regret understanding english and reading things like this like : )

thats impossible i-
i don't even know what do say, i have no words
I mean, i already met a girl with big ass breasts when i was in... 7th grade? but she wasn't that big in height... She still looked like a kid.

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 9:31AM

joined Nov 14, 2014

Love this, want more! xD

joined May 1, 2015

I need a follow up. There is no way in hell she is an elementary student. She is probably like a class aid or teacher's assistant.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I need a follow up. There is no way in hell she is an elementary student. She is probably like a class aid or teacher's assistant.

While something like that isn't impossible as of the second chapter (thanks MD; also the latest that's out on the authors twitter) there's no obvious reason to presume such tortuous chain of circumstances as would be required for her to walk around with a randoseru and behave like her apparent age-cohorts (ie. childishly) while interacting with them.

Besides, Tae squirming over her accidentally pedophilic crush is way too much fun to watch >:D

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm very worried about myself right now. I've read (and enjoyed) Chu-Bra, Recorder to Randoseru, Kodomo no Jikan, and all the others that were mentioned — even that one in Margaret that Nene was talking about. Heck, I've even read some that nobody mentioned... like Ichinensei ni Nacchattara, where there was a whole chapter about how today's elementary school girls, when they reach 5th/6th grade, turn into busty hos and start dating college students and stuff. I wonder if I'm a big pervert? (>_<);

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 10:56AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hhehehe for me it's funny how people are taking this so seriously and panicking, hoping that it's all a misunderstanding with the little girl and even regretting reading it as if you saw some hentai scenes... But none of you seem to give a damn about the adult girl looking like 12 xD "oh yeah no, that's whatever who cares" hahahaha. But the moment you do, you realize that the author is not trying anything more like "LOL what if..." kind of manga.

Then again, people were freaking out with Yuzumori san too even thought they were both still underage so whatever... enjoy your panic?

White Rose posted:

I'm very worried about myself right now. I've read (and enjoyed) Chu-Bra, Recorder to Randoseru, Kodomo no Jikan, and all the others that were mentioned — even that one in Margaret that Nene was talking about. Heck, I've even read some that nobody mentioned... like Ichinensei ni Nacchattara, where there was a whole chapter about how today's elementary school girls, when they reach 5th/6th grade, turn into busty hos and start dating college students and stuff. I wonder if I'm a big pervert? (>_<);

I thought Ichigo Mashimaro was nice, I might watch it again (or read the manga... is it completed?) but I didn't watch Kodomo no jikan because of the harem element...

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 11:27AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

This is ridiculous.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is ridiculous.

Looking at the thread I can only agree. o3o

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I've read (and enjoyed) Chu-Bra, Recorder to Randoseru, Kodomo no Jikan, and all the others that were mentioned — even that one in Margaret that Nene was talking about.

Ueda-sensei sure knows how to write risqué stories for little girls, doesn't she?

Aww, poor Hitomi is sho shad because grown-up hunks (college boys, sararimen) don't take her seriously: they just see her as a grade-schooler who is a bit on the tall side. Luckily, her friend Mao-chan (the black-haired shortie) will come up with a few ideas to fix that.

Mao-chan enlisted the help of her big sister and they gave Hitomi a makeover to make her look less childlike. Let's see those grown-up studs resist her now!

I love that this manga was published in Margaret, lol. Japanese magazines for little girls: giving our cute readers the right ideas!

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 2:08PM

joined Mar 24, 2011

White Rose wrote:

"Kodomo no Jikan"

Good times

joined Apr 5, 2020

She's an elementary student?! Dudeeeeee

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

I don't think this sasuke artist is the same person as sasuke_no_sato

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Nixe genetix

joined Jul 23, 2019

Nixe genetix

???

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

So yeah... this seems a bit exaggerated (I don’t know for as young as elementary school) buuuuuut... as a “small girl” myself (small chest, small stature, baby face) I remember my experience going to a parent - teacher meeting for my youngest brother who was in middle school (my parents were not able to go and I was 22 so... I took the role) and the first years were having P.E. in the courtyard... boy... I don’t know what they are feeding the youngest generations but there were girls and boys who were not only taller than me but more well developed... they didn’t act the part so they wouldn’t be mistaken for adults by the way they behave but... they definitely looked older than they were.

Granted, I wasn’t mooning over them... (cuz duh!) I was actually impressed and intimidated tbh xD

joined Jan 14, 2020

Planetes had a tall girl, but she grew up on the Moon.

I'm more used to seeing adults who look like kids, like the one in Honey and Clover that I couldn't get past, or the teacher in the Index/Railgun universe. Or artificial instances, like Vita from Nanoha or the Dragoons from Scrapped Princess (who might still have modest breasts, their clothes make it hard to tell, and anyway they're not even remotely human).

the adult girl looking like 12

That's less obvious given anime art. She's passable as a short/'small' adult, not a loli. And in-universe, the other girl clearly identifies her as older than her, "onee-san".

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I could stretch my belief for her to be a middle schooler, but elementary is too far

To reply you must either login or sign up.