Forum › Rainbow Sensibility discussion

joined Apr 19, 2017

And now theres piss everywhere

Received_2488175814807834
joined Jul 13, 2020

Tamaki is the biggest fucking bitch and it's a damn shame that she got someone who loves her.

U damn right

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Seriously though, who the fuck has sex in school anyways lol, I see all these hentai about students having sex in places like the storage room, homeroom after school, empty clubrooms as if they wouldn't get caught irl......unless?

You'd be surprised at how often highschool kids actually do it in school. I've heard a lot of stuff from my close friends. And among everyone I know who did do it back in hs, only one of them ever got caught.

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Seriously though, who the fuck has sex in school anyways lol, I see all these hentai about students having sex in places like the storage room, homeroom after school, empty clubrooms as if they wouldn't get caught irl......unless?

I had sex in school like every other day of my last semester in highschool. Storage rooms, closets, bathrooms, the greenhouse, during class in the back row. There's options. The only times I got caught was after I basically didn't care at all and was a being of pure hubris. There were no consequences though because people would rather ignore a problem if they can.

This is just hentai with some dialogue, is what I’m seeing

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

This is just hentai with some dialogue, is what I’m seeing

It's a Mira story but with worse plot.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well i’d be damned the first time i see the bully wven get a happy ending hahaha! Nice( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jul 31, 2020 9:46AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Welcome to reality.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So this is a thing... Gotta love the friends you can fall back on though, huh?

Yup

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Welcome to reality.

Your reality

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Welcome to reality.

Your reality.

Always has been.

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 5:24AM

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

God is watching over the degenerates of you reading this.

waiting in line going to Hell

Yea, that's pretty much all of us at this point. At least we won't want for good company. I'll make sure and save you a nice warm spot by the fire.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Welcome to reality.

Your reality.

According to the consensus of online sources, "squirting" is in fact a mixture of urine combined with the female version of the liquid component of semen.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

The 69 was really good since one was wearing a swinsuit and the other a skirt

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Where's the plot? ... Wait, on second thought.
As long as the couples is happy I need no plot, meh.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

The 69 was really good since one was wearing a swinsuit and the other a skirt

I was thinking the same thing

%e8%89%b2%e6%83%85%e7%9a%84%e5%87%9d%e8%a7%86
joined Apr 15, 2018

Lol idk why ppl still analyzing something that is called manga aka where all type of realities/fantasies exist.
Srsly just enjoy the ride~

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 5:51PM

I was going to ask how many chapter's were left but I got my answer just two left, I just read them too.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

When I browsed through the raws some time back, I figured this wouldn’t be the highest quality manga that ever existed. But sheesh, now that it’s being translated, the setup to this story is worse than I thought. Hope folks enjoy rapey-seme kohai with weak-willed uke senpai type scenarios.

Either way, kudos to the translator getting it started.

My thoughts exactly. This is so mind-meltingly dumb I was almost better off just skimming the raws again.

After re-reading the latest translated chapter, this whole thing reminds me of Tadokoro-san, except the hard-boiled mangaka stuff was removed and replaced with at least one sex scene per chapter. Yu is Tadokoro but more generic, Shizuku is Nikaidou but also more generic and less of a cartoonish superhero. Kyou is the Kirigaya of this manga: love rival, bullies the MC a bit, eventually gets stopped and rejected by MC's girlfriend and the one she loved. She even has the same tag-along-type girlfriend to "pair up" with.

last edited at Aug 7, 2020 12:17PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

W....what...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Now here that's clearly a rape. Not only she didn't consent and object plus she force herself on MC but MC was clearly sick and not in position to defend herself. End of Ch.6 was for nothing apparently other than having the side characters fucking, i guess that's a hentai for ya..

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Yea

last edited at Aug 7, 2020 8:30PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I definitely did not stop reading the dialogue and I definitely did not just skip to the sex scenes.

Could have gone more hentai. Didn't really needs those "drama" scenes. 6/10. Needs more toys.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Hold up! What about that bully on the side who pretty much got raped by her best friend? What happened there?? Also the pacing of this manga is so weird. I think the author pretty much just draws the sex scenes and then inserts random plot around them

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

I had sex in school like every other day of my last semester in highschool. Storage rooms, closets, bathrooms, the greenhouse, during class in the back row. There's options. The only times I got caught was after I basically didn't care at all and was a being of pure hubris. There were no consequences though because people would rather ignore a problem if they can.

i can understand behind closed doors like empty classrooms, storage rooms etc. but in the BACK ROW OF CLASS? LMFAOOOO

To reply you must either login or sign up.