Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

In the alternative, Kaoru snaps gay.

brb investing in neck brace manufacturer stock

joined May 1, 2013

Even Risako lied about meeting with him in early chapters. It's just gets confusing... Like, why? They were friends, Kaoru and Reiichi were friends with Risako, they know it, also the part were Reiichi and Risako dated, everything's known until now, even Uta knows it because Risako told her... Reiichi could've told Kaoru that he was working with Risako, and that's it, but neither that.

Reiichi lied because he was guilty about his feelings and is extremely bad at communicating with Kaoru anyway. Then he had to keep lying because he lied the first time.

Risako lied because she wanted Kaoru to find out and feel betrayed and cut her out of her life, so Risako wouldn't have to be in love with her anymore.

joined Jun 7, 2019

oh risako was into kaoru the all time
this is the moment where we pretend we are surprised?

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 4:53PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

well after learning that RinPana from love live is canon, no drama can affect me at this point xD

Wait actually ?

Huh? Where? How? Link the source please :O

I did not expect that my comment would be given so much importance, but yeah, in the official magazine of love live school diary, Rin asks hanayo to be her wife. There is a translation in Spanish on facebook: P

joined Jun 7, 2019

well after learning that RinPana from love live is canon, no drama can affect me at this point xD

Unrelated but, Rinpana is official?

yeah in the official manga rin says to hanayo: "I want you to be Rin's wife!"

joined Jun 7, 2019

Divorce :)

WE WANT

DIVOOOOOOOOORRRRCE

DIVORCE! DIVORCE! DIVORCE!

YESSSSSS DIVORCE! DIVORCE! KAORU IS BI!
LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO!

YYEEEAAAH GEETT INTOOO ITT!!!
GO GO DIVORCE! WHOO!

FUCK YEAH TIME TO SIGN THOSE PAPERS!!!

Never thought I'd be joining a chant for divorce but... D I V O R C E

HECK YEAH. LETS GO UTA! LETS GO LESBIAN LETS GOOO

TURN UP THE GAY SHIT

MARRY UTA

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I don't care about the previous 33 chapters of torture. I am excited for the next chapter. As long as the author reveals Risako's inner thoughts or her side of the story, this manga is saved for me. A good chance it'll make it onto my like list, ha-ha.

Hurrah for direct communication! And Risako!! \O/

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At this point, everyone's love is and will be unrequited.

Except maybe for some side characters.

joined Feb 18, 2015

If Risako really has feelings(romantically) for kauro, I feel like she would be messing with Uta in the future if EVER uta and kauro get together(If they really would)....

I need timeskip soon

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Reichii did say it was a betrayal anyway. Plus a strong hint that the main reason they didn't have sex was Risako's prudence.

Not prudence, Risako is a lesbian. 100%
She's moving like a cat around a mouse.

joined Aug 15, 2018

Divorce :)

WE WANT

DIVOOOOOOOOORRRRCE

DIVORCE! DIVORCE! DIVORCE!

YESSSSSS DIVORCE! DIVORCE! KAORU IS BI!
LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO!

YYEEEAAAH GEETT INTOOO ITT!!!
GO GO DIVORCE! WHOO!

FUCK YEAH TIME TO SIGN THOSE PAPERS!!!

Never thought I'd be joining a chant for divorce but... D I V O R C E

HECK YEAH. LETS GO UTA! LETS GO LESBIAN LETS GOOO

TURN UP THE GAY SHIT

MARRY UTA

GET DIVORCED AND MARRY UTA, HELL YEAH LESBIANS

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

FIGHTO, FIGHTO! KAORU FIGHTO!

This chapter was an absolute ROLLERCOASTER!

Godoka, I love this manga!

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 7:06PM

joined Oct 2, 2019

Even Risako lied about meeting with him in early chapters. It's just gets confusing... Like, why? They were friends, Kaoru and Reiichi were friends with Risako, they know it, also the part were Reiichi and Risako dated, everything's known until now, even Uta knows it because Risako told her... Reiichi could've told Kaoru that he was working with Risako, and that's it, but neither that.

Reiichi lied because he was guilty about his feelings and is extremely bad at communicating with Kaoru anyway. Then he had to keep lying because he lied the first time.

Risako lied because she wanted Kaoru to find out and feel betrayed and cut her out of her life, so Risako wouldn't have to be in love with her anymore.

lmfao, the fact that this is true just makes it funnier... and sad... damn, poor Kaoru

Oh, well, it was needed so she realize how she was living her life, character development!

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 7:09PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Ahahahahahaha gawd! That credit page

joined Jan 14, 2020

Reichii did say it was a betrayal anyway. Plus a strong hint that the main reason they didn't have sex was Risako's prudence.

Not prudence, Risako is a lesbian. 100%

What do you base that on?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Maaaaate, feels like its going somewhere! Recent chapters have been soooo good

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

This chapter mase me not want Kaoru to end up with Uta even more. It feels selfish on her part if she ends up with Uta. She'd be picking Uta not because she loves her but because she wants to be loved and Uta is the only one that loves her.

I also don't think Risako loves Kaoru.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Wouldn't that make Chikayou and Honoka and Kotori canon as well?

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

"Do we need to like each other to be married?"
Yes, since she loves you. Wtf man, either learn to love her or leave her be.

Can you really learn to love somebody?

In a certain way, yes. Plenty of arranged marriage relationships learn to love each other in their own way, maybe not the way you and I imagine it, but they still care strongly for each other.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wait what ?

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Do we need to like each other to be married?"
Yes, since she loves you. Wtf man, either learn to love her or leave her be.

Can you really learn to love somebody?

In a certain way, yes. Plenty of arranged marriage relationships learn to love each other in their own way, maybe not the way you and I imagine it, but they still care strongly for each other.

Pretty much. The kind of lasting emotional attachment that gets couples stay together more-or-less happily in the long run is, alas, entirely different from the kind of passionate infatuation that spontaneously gets them together in the first place and there's little to no correlation between the two.

No shortage of couples who got together with ardent passionate love but fell apart after that transient emotion cooled and they didn't manage to establish a long-term bond.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

In an ideal world, everyone would be with someone they are in love with. But this isn't the case most of the time.
So I understand Reiichi's pov. The thing is, even if they stayed together would he still be tempted to see Risako? And how would these lingering feelings affect his relationship with Kaoru. Could he eventually get over it, or would he become more miserable? Personally I think the first, if he took some time off away from Risako.

But I also don't believe that "learning to love someone" and being with them for a long time means it's better than dating someone you were in love with but broke up.
People just love convenience and simple things, and some don't like having very strong feelings for someone. So that's the companionship type of relationship, which is just friendship with sex. It's not romance.

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 12:49PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

On the contrary, I think risako has no feelings except for kaoru.
In any case risako has blown up any hope of kaoru to start again from zero with reicchi, the point of no return has been reached...

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Wait what ?

Im just as confused is it really official?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

She looked up like they're about to have a shounen fist fight.

To reply you must either login or sign up.