Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

Honestly, I cant wait for the timeskip to happen.... They'll definitely divorce cuz now she just feels sorry for reichi.. Timeskip will help kauro and uta's relationship for sure but for the meantime she can't go directly to Uta, she just realized that the only person who truly loves her is uta so she will slowly fall for uta this time. But let uta be in college first and taller.... Lol....

P.S.. by the way, this may be dumb but how do you cover your text? lol.. sorry for being stupid... Hahaha

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 10:19AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

I think the drama between Kaoru and Reiichi has been dragging far too long than we expected. We've been waiting for more Kaoru and Uta centric chapters and I hope this painfully slow build up for any romance to happen between them will be worth the wait.

joined Jan 14, 2020

P.S.. by the way, this may be dumb but how do you cover your text? lol.. sorry for being stupid... Hahaha

If you use the quote button you'll see the markup codes used. In this case, two equal signs.

spoiler

== with space ==

does line
break
work?

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 6:35PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

If you use the quote button you'll see the markup codes used. In this case, two equal signs.

Thanks buddy..
It does work hahaha

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 5:51PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I did make an upload request for the latest chapter but I have no idea if I did it right.
any uploader can help me out?

Sorry for the delay with this one! You did great, it just got lost in the shuffle. Won't happen again. Thanks for your work!

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 11:48PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Why does this seem so familiar?" "Oh right, mangadex."

Kaoru's shirt pattern at the end is somewhere between Op Art and brainhacking.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Divorce :)

WE WANT

DIVOOOOOOOOORRRRCE

DIVORCE! DIVORCE! DIVORCE!

YESSSSSS DIVORCE! DIVORCE! KAORU IS BI!
LET'S GO LESBIANS LET'S GO!

YYEEEAAAH GEETT INTOOO ITT!!!
GO GO DIVORCE! WHOO!

fellas, I gotta say this Reiwa energy is getting out of hand

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

In my opinion, this is at the very least a more tolerable read than "Run Away With Me, Girl", and the husband in this is less of a hack cartoon villain than the husband in that series.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

"Do we need to like each other to be married?"
Yes, since she loves you. Wtf man, either learn to love her or leave her be.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 1:09AM

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Reiichi is really out here thinking he was doing the best he could, while a bit naïve he seems to have had the best intents in his heart. I can't say that aiming for a (romantically) loveless marriage seems extremely shocking to happen Japan.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Fuck Reiichi
All my homies hate reiichi, fuck him

"Aw, but i didn't want to hurt her" oh for fuck sake don't come with that shit
BOTH would get hurt EITHER WAY, so saying that and keeping it a secret just makes it hurt even MORE.

What a shithead, marrying someone because they lost their parents? So immature.
I'd 100% slap his ass, idfc, she deserves best, please have a divorce, please please please.

At least he's not that much of a trash like the husband from "Run away with me girl", but he's not a good husband either.
Fuck both, but the difference is that one of them could go to jail for domestic violence.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 1:24AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

WE WANT

DIVOOOOOOOOORRRRCE

GO GO DIVORCE! WHOO!

fellas, I gotta say this Reiwa energy is getting out of hand

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

WE WANT

DIVOOOOOOOOORRRRCE

GO GO DIVORCE! WHOO!

FUCK YEAH TIME TO SIGN THOSE PAPERS!!!

joined Dec 30, 2018

Everyone is roasting Reiichi and honestly fuck that man bitch

joined Aug 19, 2019

All jokes aside tho....Reiichi fucked up real bad for trying to (what in his head was somehow necessary and "the only way") "save" Kaoru by leading her on like that, even to the point of marrying her, knowing very well that he was still in love Risako, and although he is still in the wrong, I gotta give him some props for actually owning up to his mistakes and apologizing as it was the least he could do for Kaoru at this point instead of trying to weasel out of the situation, hopefully after this we can finally see some development between Uta and Kaoru, long live Yuri!

joined Aug 19, 2019

LMAOO WHY THIS NIGGA HEAD SMALLER THAN HIS WHOLE BODY

THIS MAN LOOKS LIKE YOUR STEREOTYPICAL SEME!!

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Chapter 34's credit page got me laughing eventhough it's just a minor tweak.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

I am just getting constantly distracted by Reiichi's disproportionate body structure, it's really annoying. It's like his whole body has been stretched and I hate looking at it.

I don't remember this occurring earlier, did I just overlook it or did the artist forget how to draw him?

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

This is a roller coaster of sad and SPICY!

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

"do we need to like each other the same way?.."...this man is lost.

at least its finally out

now for the inevtiable risako conversation. hopefully this can end quick too.

also lol @ all the small head comments.

joined Oct 2, 2019

This is the first time i'm happy for a divorce to happen lmaooo

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

This manga is just...tiring.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 2:26AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Unpopular opinion: reiichi isnt a bad person

He's made some bad choices, aka even getting married in the first place, but he hasn't cheated and has only spoken to his ex for advice. He didn't even sought her out she just was there naturally from.work. He didn't want to hurt Karou and has done what he thinks is best for her, we know that's obviously wrong but I don't think he's a bad guy so it's weird that everyone on here is like OMG REIICHI IS THE DEVIL I HATE HIM. I hate the "evil/dickhead man" in Yuri trope so I'm glad we don't have it here

joined Oct 2, 2019

well, reading the comments about if reiichi is a bad person or no, he's not a bad person, he even apologised... Even if he stated that he was again into Risako and also saying "She would never do something to throw her career away" meaning if Risako had said at the beginning "let's fuck" he would've answered "LET'S FUCKING GOOO"

and also the "Do we need to like each other the same way?" as if they married for a contract between their families, the mother just wanted him to take care of her

he's an idiot... a big fucking idiot

joined Jan 14, 2020

For much of history marriage has been a economic partnership if not indeed a contract between families. "We're married to take care of each other" is hardly alien, nor intrinsically abusive -- the problem is that R and K weren't on the same wavelength. She's in love and romantic, he was taking care of his childhood friend -- and maybe hoping he would fall more in love with her. Fake it until you make it. And he probably does love her, to go through all this... just not "in" love.

If she's ready to move on then it's a situation ripe for amicable no-fault divorce.

He's not totally off the hook -- IIRC he did lie to her about where he was, when she ran into him and Ritsako and had her head injury.

Hmm, why would he lie if they were just chatting? Should we be doubting his story even now?

To reply you must either login or sign up.