Forum › Posts by captainfail

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Climax isn't last chapter tho. Nor does reaching the climax mean the plot is going to be resolved in the same chapter.

I'm still praying that they end up together. I'm somewhat confident they will.

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

This is a roller coaster of sad and SPICY!

captainfail
Toughguy discussion 16 Jun 04:06
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016
captainfail
Image Comments 12 Dec 19:14
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016
Dtprltuu4aer9yc-orig

To be fair that 11 year old did go on a solo fucking journey through all of Sinnoh so... not much room to talk you know?

I love this ship <3

last edited at Dec 12, 2018 7:15PM

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Bloom into you in a nutshell:
https://youtu.be/wJ8a-8YeTxY

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

1 . There is some truth to the idea of love being restrictive. If one loves someone, that doesn't necessarily mean they love that same person after a drastic change in the future. However, the target of one's love usually isn't just a single personality point but a range. People can stay in love with others even after the other person changes. The target can move alongside the other's personality. Even when the target is narrow, that does not mean love is a desire for that target to stay the same. In fact, a desire for someone to be happy IS a desire for that personality to change. In some case, the change that is desired means the personality changes too much love ends. But usually not.

2 . (From David Hume's "the self is just a bundle of thoughts, feelings and memories, forming a continuous chain over time" premise) Love is a subject of the mind. Perception, therefore becomes reality. This means that the "illusion of a constant self" works well enough. There is then a trackable "self" that is the target of another's love. So even if the personality changes, there is often only one perceived person. Massive changes, and large jumps can ofc, break that perception but sometimes, even terrible changes won't stop people from loving another.

The play presents an idea that even when the MC becomes what is effectively an entirely different person, the people that held feelings for the past (and gone) MC still holds some of the feelings for the new MC. Not all of it and in it's entirety as it is a drastic swift change. Nevertheless, there if the events of the play are agreed to be plausible, that implies feelings either have wide enough coverage or can change target through a connection to a perceived "constant self" to cover a different personality.

3 . Keeping it simple: I would bet big money that Yuu's feelings for Touko is not for Touko to stay the same and never change, but instead she desires that Touko be happy. Furthermore, I would bet more money that Yuu isn't gonna stop loving Touko cuz Touko changes. The chance that anyone changes a whole lot and in such a way that people fall out of love.

Reminds me of Bleach: "If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and begin devouring Humans, and from the same mouth you devoured Humans, you cried out to me 'I love you!', would I still be able to say 'I love you' the same way I do today?"

If Touko was actually to turn into a human eating snake, yeah okay there's a problem. Fortunately, that isn't at all likely to happen so Touko's got nothing to worry about.

last edited at Nov 10, 2018 11:12PM

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Bloom Into You in a nutshell:

What Is Love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

captainfail
Sisters discussion 14 Oct 02:53
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

I see that the Betrayer of Gamma has finally seen the glorious light of INCEST!

captainfail
Day9 discussion 23 Sep 03:46
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Day9 PogChamp

captainfail
Image Comments 21 Jul 03:25
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016
Tumblr_ofrjr8eazi1ru00pmo1_1280

@lazylikeyourass

What?! I'm not alone?!?!

captainfail
Image Comments 25 Apr 00:32
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016
[minato%20satsuki]%2061973558

@Sharkexpert12

There's something about chords of steel here....

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

rEkT

captainfail
Image Comments 04 Mar 06:13
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016
Ujjgsdm

dafuq is this D.Va? You're suppose to bane bust her heart.

captainfail
Image Comments 04 Mar 06:00
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016
Khygghm

Uhhhh.... I think you mean diabetes...

captainfail
Image Comments 04 Mar 05:56
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Micro, D.va. You micro.

captainfail
captainfail
Image Comments 04 Mar 00:50
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016
Hana_x_mercy_by_ma_mio-dbq8xx3

Hana dear, wouldn't you rather play Starcraft 2?

last edited at Mar 4, 2018 5:52AM

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

I need this tag to mend my heart.

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Awe shit this is amazing!

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

look for good way to donate to cancer research. would like some help.

Edit: living in Canada

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 1:27AM

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Source? I don't which official material says that.

Edit: stumbled upon it.
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Imperishable_Night/Story/Scarlet_Team%27s_Extra

Such foolishness.

last edited at Jan 30, 2018 12:29AM

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

I love this pairing but one common trend makes me very salty

https://youtu.be/C25qzDhGLx8

captainfail
Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

You see that string?

It's a string. You can like, cut it. With a scissor or something. Look it really isn't all that big a deal.

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

DETERMINATION!

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

We got ****ing Jebaited