Forum › After School discussion

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

^thanks now I can sleep well

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, I found this to be pretty enjoyable I just found the translation to be a bit awkward at times. Especially when they say (persons name) instead of you. It just sounds like they are talking about a completely different person

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

@shadesofgreymoon Really?! When I look Puff puff on Google it gives me pictures of fried dough bread.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 12:51AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yeah, I found this to be pretty enjoyable I just found the translation to be a bit awkward at times. Especially when they say (persons name) instead of you. It just sounds like they are talking about a completely different person

Yeah, I guess it's a moderately common mannerism in Japanese, which comes out weird to a generic English audience if translated as such. The translation is awkward, weird and at times confusing, but I'd still MUCH rather have it this way than not have it at all. I only found the series yesterday and now I'm about as thirsty for more as Shiine and Ichika are for each other.

Kinda surprising how the comments section basically only blew up four days ago.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 9:42AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Everything past the first chapter was only uploaded now. You can find the original comments thread for the first chapter here.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Everything past the first chapter was only uploaded now. You can find the original comments thread for the first chapter here.

Makes sense.

I originally found it on another site and wanted to look around if there was more somewhere else. Oh well, if there's already a preview of chapter 10 on the artists' Pixiv I'm happy to wait until the new chapter releases.

Is there a somewhat regular rhythm to the releases or have the chapters been coming out just "every now and then"?

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Omy i read this and thought it was a one shot and i came back to it and found out theres so many chapterss. I fucking love all this kissingg

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

I've been out of the site for about a week (life gets in the way) and I had a really rough week at work...
Coming in and seeing there was so much to read of this (and other uploads)... I teared up a little bit... ;v;
I haven't read it yet... and I know it's going to sound sad and lame... but this is the happiest I've been today (/°v°)/
Yuri, people.... yuri makes me happy xD

joined Jun 5, 2020

A masterpiece of a series. Haven’t had a yuri series hook me like this one since Sakura Trick.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I've been out of the site for about a week (life gets in the way) and I had a really rough week at work...
Coming in and seeing there was so much to read of this (and other uploads)... I teared up a little bit... ;v;
I haven't read it yet... and I know it's going to sound sad and lame... but this is the happiest I've been today (/°v°)/
Yuri, people.... yuri makes me happy xD

This I swear, This is a big mood right there .

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ughh I keep glancing at the tags every time things get heated so I can calm my anticipations down since there's no NSFW tag. I mean I knew this from the get go having quickly glanced at the tags for all the chapters but I can't help but look up and hope that maybe this is it. Not that it's a bad thing. I'm totally cool with all this edging.

More please.

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's kinda fun that we now have a third party trickster character in Miyoshi. I don't think she'll actually try to seriously pursue Ichika, but she'll gladly tease them and hopefully also give them a little push every now and then to help them become "official". I mean, all it takes to get there is admitting their respective feelings, which is totally not a big deal or anything.

(I dearly hope the sarcasm in that last sentence came through)

last edited at Jul 18, 2020 4:31PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this is so cute!! subscribed.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Please, I need more of this

joined Feb 24, 2019

Hey, didn't realize this continued to get uploaded here. Great stuff as always. This series could go on for a thousand years and I won't complain.

Also, some of these chapters, like 9.5, should probably be tagged "ecchi" if we're being honest with ourselves.

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 3:11PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 9.5 pg 11, "I was the one said that" -> "I was the one that said that"

joined Jan 14, 2020

Imagine if they met Yuu & Haruka

Yuu is Bloom Into You. What's this Haruka from?

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Why is this manga

SO

FUCKING

CUTE!

joined May 17, 2020

I'm so happy there is more. I was worried that this just ended abruptly and wasnt going to be updated. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the manga!

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

"Sweat." Right. Wouldnt want to "sweat" all over the underwear you're trying on.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Sailor Moon?

joined Jan 14, 2020

I assumed it was a Haruka known for lots of kissing. Is that the Haruka from SM? I know it's not the Haruka from Noein.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Sailor Moon?

Sakura Trick

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 5:12PM

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

I've been asking for this to be uploaded here for nearly a year. It honestly baffles me why the bureaucracy didn't pick it until now.

And just so you know there are two forum threads for this series.

old: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/14909-after-school-ch01-discussion
new: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/17117-after-school-discussion

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 5:21PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sailor Moon?

Sakura Trick

How can someone forgot about the 2 lesbians who broke physics.

To reply you must either login or sign up.