Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

She was really just a superhero in disguise.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ummm.... so... what about the evil editor?

I swear, the plotlines in this manga are all over the place. >_>

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

How does "there's multiple subplots simultaneously" equal "all over the place"?! It's perfectly clear what's happening; this is a small aside that - as others have pointed out - quite probably directly links to the 'hardboiled' themes and thus the evil manga editor; that doesn't mean that that subplot is ignored or forgotten.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

the plotlines in this manga are all over the place.

Normally, I'd scoff at a story having plotlines being all over the place, but in this specific case, I'd say it's a big plus.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

How does "there's multiple subplots simultaneously" equal "all over the place"?! It's perfectly clear what's happening; this is a small aside that - as others have pointed out - quite probably directly links to the 'hardboiled' themes and thus the evil manga editor; that doesn't mean that that subplot is ignored or forgotten.

There seems to some kind of bizarre equation of a "chapter" as a unit of story no matter how many pages it contains.

Kageko was in a meeting at the publisher 10 pages ago. Chapters 56-61 together are roughly the length of one long manga chapter.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

wat

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

wat

I'm guessing she means that we all expected Nikaidou would now confront the Evil Editor who bullied Tadokoro (cuz all pointed to that in this arc so far) but instead some guys you don't know from Adam popped out from nowhere and ganged up on Tadokoro to rape her 'n stuff... and now we are in a completely new "Nikaidou vs. Rapists" arc and the scheduled confrontation with the Evil Editor has been postponed.

Or something like that? lol

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Plotlines

The purpose of this comic is to showcase two dumbasses in lovey-dovey together and that's all I need from it.

last edited at Jul 15, 2020 8:54PM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

We're about to see some bodies hit the floor. That's some serious, art changing style right there

joined Mar 25, 2019

Next step: drawing ecchi manga of the two of them together with a gun while holding hands!

Relevant:

The funny thing is, that actually happens in a Noir doujin.

Found it https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kuronekotachi_no_kyouen_la_banquet_de_chat_noir#19

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Holy shit.

Hj
joined May 3, 2020

I have never been so impatient for something to update before

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This manga is all over the place, but that's part of what makes it so fun. I always forget how much I love this one.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Five more seconds... that's how long it will take 1) for her to either dispatch all the scrubs and leave the guy holding Tadokoro-san by himself begging or 2) for all the scrubs to bail on the guy leaving him in the same basic position.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

she wasn't lying

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

5 SECONDS WAS INDEED ALL IT TOOK!

Chinatsu
joined Jun 23, 2019

Welp, I guess it's pretty safe to say those guys are dead.

Gpz_rio_1222
joined Nov 10, 2019

woah awesome

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Gonna need a full-body cast, a wheelchair, and a feeding tube, stat. Possibly also a colostomy bag, and DEFINITELY a couple therapists.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

I think Sakurako has the Rinnegan.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Here's hoping this scuffle brings Tadokoro back to the light side (so to speak) in drawing hardboiled manga.

I realized when reading the newest chapter that this is likely the EXACT reason for this whole set up. She's going to see her girlfriend act like a badass, get inspired and make a new hard boiled manga. Her new series will be a hit, and it'll prove the stupid editor wrong. I'm 100% calling it, this event isn't just a "random occurrence" like some are claiming. It's entirely set up for manga inspiration. Still I hate the attempted rape, and I wish the author could have found another method for hard boiled inspiration.

You called it. It's exactly so.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

So what's the odds that she's the daughter of a Yakuza boss and that's the reason she can fight?

joined Sep 13, 2018

majima goro: yo! NIKAIDOUU-CHIIIAAAN

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

So what's the odds that she's the daughter of a Yakuza boss and that's the reason she can fight?

i like this theory it explains everything

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

and that, my friends, is how you gain inspiration.

To reply you must either login or sign up.