Forum › A Cute Bird Comes To An Office Lady Who is Tired and Healed by Birdwatching discussion

Fb53fe34d432b0bb93d8e4aa74d71e46
joined Apr 1, 2018

Monster Musume but it's gay.

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 2:43AM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

"female birds may lay an egg when they are sexually excited and their back is stimulated" i-is that true??

According to Manga logic, seems to be lol.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Bestiality

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Okay, what's birdlike fragrance ?

Smells like humid wheat grains.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Either Pyoko is lying through her teeth or the crows in that neighbourhood are metal as fuck

Birds can be fucken savage. Back on the farm I'd always bring a pitchfork with me when collecting eggs. We kept a rooster for breeding and that fucker went for me every time I entered the pen. I'd use the pitchfork to pin his neck to a straw bale before entering the coop. Occupying an enclosed space with pissed off 25lb bird is all sorts of not fun.

That's the territorial harem-keeping males for ya. Crows OTOH don't go after things significantly larger than themselves unless their nest's being threatened or they're trying to drive off one of their relatively few potential predators, and I rather doubt our sparrow-harpy here has the kind of flight profile that'd trigger a torches-and-pitchforks mobbing response like birds of prey do.

I mean its fine for dumb monsters who just eat people but not an intelligent race.. she couldnt feed herself- she couldnt have dressed herself.. couldnt build or make anything.. etc etc.

I remember watching an interview with an armless woman, one part of which touched on her being able to dress herself with only a stick attached to a suction cup for assistance. She'd also managed to ride horses, which is how she died(her foot got stuck in the stirrup when she fell out of the saddle).

But you're right that harpy civilization wouldn't be building anything too precise on its own(coarse building is just fine, given that birds tend to, y'know, build nests).

Once saw an armless dude cheerfully surf the Internets by typing with his toes (looked kinda precarious balancing on the chair with only his buttocks tho), and human feet are Hell of a less prehensile by default than those of perching birds so yeah. Still gonna put some hard caps on the amount of material culture they can produce and operate on their own though but, eh, they can farm the fine work out to the groundbound hairless apes.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"female birds may lay an egg when they are sexually excited and their back is stimulated" i-is that true??

Birds can be stimulated to lay eggs through several means. In the wild, the photoperiod plays a role as increasing daylight and shorter nights herald spring and summer, an ideal time to raise young. However, in the home environment, birds are essentially exposed to perpetual long days, as when it darkens outside, the inside lights are turned on so that the bird cannot follow a natural cycle. Thus they could undergo an egg-laying cycle at any time of the year. Reproductive activity is prompted by the photoperiod but other cues seem to get the cycle functioning. Some other forms of stimulation appear to be involved as well. Birds are frequently seen masturbating on toys, cage accessories or on people in the household. Mirrors or favorite toys can be objects of desire for the bird. The bird can be stimulated by other birds vocalizing in the home or merely by gently petting the bird. The bird must be comfortable in its environment, relatively free from stress so that a cycle can begin. Significant changes could upset the cycle.

So ... kinda? If everything else is right? ^^

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 5:29AM

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

poor pyoko, the crows when I visited japan were all a foot long and scary as fuck

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh no, I went down a rabbithole with google and masturbatory parrots.

FML

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 7:52AM

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

Either Pyoko is lying through her teeth or the crows in that neighbourhood are metal as fuck

Since she exists, maby there are crows that are bigger too?

The next chapter a Crow girl comes to bully Harpy girl and falls in love with the bird watcher girl and starts a love triangle.

joined Jul 26, 2016

poor pyoko, the crows when I visited japan were all a foot long and scary as fuck

Only a foot? Ours ballpark over half again that... Actually teh Wiki gives the same for the Japanese ones (it's pretty much the universal standard for at least all northern-hemisphere crow species really) so RIP your eyeball measurements :v

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

random posted:

Only a foot? Ours ballpark over half again that... Actually teh Wiki gives the same for the Japanese ones (it's pretty much the universal standard for at least all northern-hemisphere crow species really) so RIP your eyeball measurements :v

Maybe they use a different kind of "foot" unit. Or confused the foot with another unit.

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 1:50PM

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

When she said "Nope" I saw the end credits rolling and the dude singing "Now the world don't move, to the beat of just one drum~"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well that skipped everything

joined Oct 23, 2016

Is there a trend with mangakas of: "Who can make the longest manga title?"
Cus it sure seems like it. lol

joined Oct 23, 2016

I love crows. Such smart little things. They are so cute and curious little things. Just don't mess with them because they are able to recognize faces and even warn other crows about you, they may target you but just because you did something to be on their...blacklist.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

The rule seems to be: "The Shorter the Manga, the Longer the Title."

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Can't let LN authors have all the fun.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Haheee indeed.

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

"Female birds that are inappropriately sexually stimulated by their owners (eg on the shoulder, kissing, feeding from the mouth etc.) can become chronic egg layers. Chronic egg laying can cause uterine prolapse, egg yolk peritonitis, malnutrition from the depletion of the body stores of calcium and other nutrients and many other problems associated with female reproductive organs and ‘secret women’s business’."

you really learn something everyday huh

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

good
now where's our eggs?

^---yeah! where's our babies!?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I love crows. Such smart little things. They are so cute and curious little things.

Oh don't get me started, I could just about write a book off funny crow antics I've witnessed. High up on my list of fave birds, alongside their equally urbanised and lively cousins magpies and jackdaws and frequent rivals, the various gulls.

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

im crying

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I would totally read a series about them living together day to day.

i would rather not, considering this is the author of the infamous "we can´t draw love"

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

birb

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

For those discussing crows, have you ever seen crows mob an owl? Owls are generally bigger than crows, but that doesn't mean a thing when a dozen or more of the black monstrosities swarm the poor thing. Crows can be freakin VICIOUS to anything they think is an enemy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.