Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

It's pretty hilarious that this manga started with dry humping and bare boobs and now we're just waiting for characters to share a fairly chaste kiss. When was the last chapter with a panty flash again?

Oh yeah, that was last chapter. Okay, maybe it hasn't changed THAT much.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

THANKS FOR THE FOOD KISHI-SENSEI
I love seeing Honoka opening up a bit, they are my favorite couple

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

They've come so far, I'm so proud.

Hidamari_sketch.yoshinoya
joined May 18, 2015

By this time, you should understand that we will never have explicit sex. It's not that kind of manga.

I wouldn't expect this manga to show explicit sex. But why not implied sex? Even Sakura Trick had it.

They are kids, ffs.

Exhibitionism and public spanking = age appropriate
Sex = wtf they are kids

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 8:43AM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This is what dads feel like when their sportsball teams win the big game.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I was almost expecting to see Ed and Ian on the last page, secretly squeeing at the flirting.

Same here...but i was also hoping for like "what do you mean almost" and she attacks the lip, then the last panel with those two goin all "youth" ^_^

Seeing Honoka happier/more open compared to how she was in the earlier chapters, gives me some happiness. These two are so cute together. Elisha better not go back to America.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

I dream one day we will get a "Ai and Chie first time" chapter or "Ayano and Miyoshi practice sex no homo" chapter

That would be at the top of my wish list too!

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 10:34AM

joined Jan 13, 2019

they are so good for each other, wah...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Tsukkomi and some good fucking food? Damn but Honoka delivers.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

I never got the chance to say after finally catching up just how wonderful this manga is, but it's truly something special. The perfect mix of ecchi, romantic, emotional, and fun, and with such great characterization and growth. Legitimately just don't know if there's anything out there even vaguely comparable. And even the sadder, or heartbreaking, or wistful chapters dint feel out of place next to something like, say, the doujin club chapters. It's all so wonderful. Truly wonderful.

But the two latest ones were great. Mari/Yuu is my favorite couple, but Eli/Honoka just keeps climbing that list. Domestic bliss is the best! The characters have all really moved forward so well.

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 11:16AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Evitron posted:

they are so good for each other, wah...

Waluigi!!!

I would like to try making that at home, and then say "this is the flavor of gay" hahahaha aaaahh Honoka, she looks so happy now, she wouldn't react like this in the first chapters at all, her mind was just full of yaoi, but Eli never gave up and now we have this... it's so good... ALSO HER LEGS ARE THICC YOOOOO

I hope this means they're dating ... I wonder if the manga club knows... and if Haruka realizes she will tease them forever hahaha (I trust she won't interfere because she loves her sister but she will 10000% tease them).

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 11:20AM

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

honoka's character development chef's kiss

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Orestes posted:

Honoka is the best girl by a landslide.

Ponytail Honoka is a deity and I will build a shrine to worship her.

What's nice with this manga is that everyone can find their own "best girl".

joined Jun 7, 2019

come on Ayano,Miyoshi EVEN HONOKA AND ELISHA ARE PROGRESSING MORE THAN YOU

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I like how we get to see how far Honoka's Eli comfort threshold has risen from previous days.

In a way this whole thing is kinda like our own personal soap opera.
The Young and the Yuri Restless

joined Jul 26, 2016

I hope this means they're dating ... I wonder if the manga club knows... and if Haruka realizes she will tease them forever hahaha (I trust she won't interfere because she loves her sister but she will 10000% tease them).

That reminds me actually - Eli has never met either, has she? Honoka seems to have a habit of "compartementalising" her acquaintances, though you can't really blame her for that in neechan's case given what massive troll she is lel

EDIT: guessing you meant Kaoru btw, Haruka is Kanae's SO and IIRC has never had any contact with the nerd circle

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 12:43PM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

She said 'Part of the family'
SHE SAID IT! IT'S OFFICIAL NOW GIRLS! WHEN IS THE WEDDING?!

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 12:40PM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Seeing Honoka happier/more open compared to how she was in the earlier chapters, gives me some happiness. These two are so cute together. Elisha better not go back to America.

I hope she does. And came back to bring Honoka with her, for a wedding of course.

I hope she does. And came back to bring Honoka with her, for a wedding of course.

Well their wedding would be the only exception for going back.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Honoka, she looks so happy now, she wouldn't react like this in the first chapters at all, her mind was just full of yaoi, but Eli never gave up and now we have this... it's so good... ALSO HER LEGS ARE THICC YOOOOO

Haha.
Eli, Chie and Nononon: thick girls ftw.

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 5:34PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I swear, most of the girls in this manga don't seem to have a working libido.

Adolescence is a time of bursting sexuality and raging hormones. The brains of these girls should be going overdrive with sensual urges. And yet, most of them show zero sexual reaction to physical stimuli: even when they are alone in the house with their love interest and have just shared a kiss on the mouth, they don't seem to be aware of what comes next.

Some are exceptions. There's Nao, the pervy one, and then Mio and Shizuka; they're the biggest exceptions. Kaoru, big vamp that she is, must have a sexual interest in all those girls she seduces. And Mari actually has had onscreen orgasms, helped by Yuu... who strangely never seems to be turned on by the sadistic things she does (she does enjoy herself, yes, but it appears to be purely cerebral).

And what about the others?

Everyone else's hormones seem to be out of commission. [¬_¬]

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I'm curious about that dish of fried bread stuffed with egg, ham and cheese. It's pretty simple, but I had never heard of that way of making it.
Is it an American staple? Does it have a name?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Reminds me of Toad in a Hole, but with ham

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This felt so domestic

I really love honoka’s growth she even lost the dark circles under her eyes. Shes truly happy

To reply you must either login or sign up.